Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Pussy

Ok guys..don't fight..LOL!!!
    Just tell where this SPA is in Jln. Ipoh!!!!

Yes it is related to cheonging but not this thread. Threads are created to make it easy to discuss about certain specific activities or experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by schnort View Post
    Nope. Nothing related to Japs. But related to this whole forum, which is cheonging.

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    Yes it is related to cheonging but not this thread. Threads are created to make it easy to discuss about certain specific activities or experiences.
    May his lord almighty forgive me for my gravest of sins....

Quote Originally Posted by Giolook View Post
    Ok guys..don't fight..LOL!!!
    Just tell where this SPA is in Jln. Ipoh!!!!
    i'm interested to know as well but she already left is it?
    hopefully there is another there.....hehehehe

Ok guys, no need to fight over this. The spa is at near a very famous bak kut teh at jln ipoh. Guess it bro! hehehe! i will tell if right or wrong! anyway if anyone does have FR on Japs/Korean kindly post here pls!!! I also wanna look for more places with this kind of stock.

By the way, i heard that Subang for 1 spa got japs/korean/russian!! any1 know which spa is that?

Quote Originally Posted by WSGISGOOD84 View Post
    Ok guys, no need to fight over this. The spa is at near a very famous bak kut teh at jln ipoh. Guess it bro! hehehe! i will tell if right or wrong! anyway if anyone does have FR on Japs/Korean kindly post here pls!!! I also wanna look for more places with this kind of stock.

By the way, i heard that Subang for 1 spa got japs/korean/russian!! any1 know which spa is that?
    Didn't hear about that as yet but could be possible. Nowadays you find Russians ladies anywhere..plenty in Bangkok I saw in my recent trip!!!!
    hence why not in here..
    I would be a bit more hesitant about Koreans and Japanese, particularly the latter. Unless are clubs/SPAs specifically targeting Koreans and Japanese clientele I have seldom seen in Asia such gilrs serving anyone because they are usually asking for astronomic prices and hardly can communicate with clients.

BY THE WAY...we are still waiting for the address of the Jln. Ipoh SPA!! Seems more difficult to get it that exatracting the wisdom tooth

guess

bro, the spa is in a hotel right? btw u think the jap gal still there?

Quote Originally Posted by felipeasturia View Post
    bro, the spa is in a hotel right? btw u think the jap gal still there?
    if i am not mistaken bro WSGISGOOD84 said she was here for a while only...maybe if we are lucky then we can have another jap there..

who knows....

itch already

Quote Originally Posted by ps200 View Post
    bro, i can only understand his FR is regarding PRC right? dont u agree?
    agree with that...want to contribute also look at the title lah noob shit

is call dota dota hehe u figure out the name corrently ok i give almost 99 percent corrent dy

[QUOTE=WSGISGOOD84;668177]Ok guys, no need to fight over this. The spa is at near a very famous bak kut teh at jln ipoh.

Near Dynasty have a Bak Kut Teh but God knows how many have in Jln. Ipoh!!!!

i think he is saying the HC beside Grand Pacific Hotel which is near Dynasty Hotel in case you dunno GP hotel. Coz i can't think of any places in jln ipoh with spa..If it does, sorry for my stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by kent105 View Post
    i think he is saying the HC beside Grand Pacific Hotel which is near Dynasty Hotel in case you dunno GP hotel. Coz i can't think of any places in jln ipoh with spa..If it does, sorry for my stupidity.
    No Kent, nothing to be stupid about, it's that I found this guessing game imposed by some fellow members to be slightly silly We are not talking about CIA secrets here
    Anyway..I checked with Dynasty and they DO HAVE a SPA located at the 13th Floor opened from 6:30 PM up to 3 AM they told me over the phone.
    I thought all places of such kind would close by 11PM or 12PM at most!
    If they are open till 3AM there must be something going on

I think it is Dynasty Hotel base on what this guy said "WSGISGOOD84", if it is true.

To WSGISGOOD84:
    If you want to share the information, then don't play play here, this is NOT a children playground.

Wow...we have a cat and mouse game going on here. I agree with your statement. Bro WSGISGOOD84, this forum is meant for sharing. So, please share on...

Quote Originally Posted by balaii View Post
    I think it is Dynasty Hotel base on what this guy said "WSGISGOOD84", if it is true.

To WSGISGOOD84:
    If you want to share the information, then don't play play here, this is NOT a children playground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information