Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Pussy

JP Pussy

Dear all brothers, I'm sorry for starting this new thread. But I dont see any thread that shows Japanese. I am sure we can find JP WL around KL. Lets share!

FLs Custodian

Quote Originally Posted by WSGISGOOD84 View Post
    Dear all brothers, I'm sorry for starting this new thread. But I dont see any thread that shows Japanese. I am sure we can find JP WL around KL. Lets share!
    ohh... great..!!! what bout korean pussy / Mongolian pussy / virgin pussy /
    red indian pussy anybody want to open dis threads too.

Since I've started this thread, let me have the honour to present the 1st FR.

Was in 1 of the spa @ Jln.Ipoh, go mirror mirror. Mostly PRC with some 1 or 2 viet. Then this OKT asked me if i'm interested to see something better? Of course wan lor! Then he brought me into another room to see her. Open door only i saw this HOT milf standing. Fulamak... Sweet face nice skin, very very fair, very very big eyes!!! nice lips... why did i say milf? because she is definately not in her 20's , perhaps around early 30s. Price at RM 288. Dont care so much liao straight away took her!

She was wearing this nice silky long dress, very elegant look! As usual, shower 1st lor... during shower she really wash me kau kau. from ear, neck to didi and down to my toes. was wondering why wash my toes pulak.... kau tim shower then she took tower for me and wipe me dry..then push me to the bed. Sorry la cannot comunicate cause of language barrier! only body language allowed.. her english very very very very limited. only say :Yes? Ok?

So she started with CBJ, guess i wont be getting BBBJ since Japs are known for their hygiene. while giving BJ she staring moaning softly just like from watching AV at home!!! and started to look at me with the sad face and big droopy eyes!!! i almost came within the first 5 minutes but i pull her away la of course.. dun wanna kau tim so fast! then continue to cat bath me while gving me a HJ. She allowed me to rub her clit, but no DATY or finger inside. So fair enough... i didnt go far from there. But her pussy was nicely shaven. with a small patch left! love her skin smell man... from hair to her leg smell the same! while giving me cat bath she also suck my toes! That was my 1st time experiencing this... damn geli but also damn siok! So i started to boink her. put in only her moan damn blardy nice!! again i almost had another heart attack!! need time to get used to this kind of sound.. went doggy, spoon, missionary, stand up doggy, and cow girl, then finale on doggy with her shoes on standing infront of the mirror. Cum Kau kau!!

Face : 9/10 damn hot for her age.
    Body : 8/10 32B at least
    Skin : 9/10 very very fair and smooth!
    HJ : 7/10 she can multi task very well.
    CBJ : 8/10 with moaning and roaming!!
    Daty : not allowed.
    GFE : 6/10 althought no communication, was very accomodating lor, at least she tried to understand.
    FK : not allowed. lip lip can.
    FJ : 8/10 eventhought i f*ck her so kao, not a single time she complain pain and stayed wet through the entire session, no KY was used.

WIR : YES but too bad she was there only for 1 week!! damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard from OKT she only come here for holiday + earn some money for holiday... not a rich woman. Just wanna hav a holiday.

Damage : RM 288 + RM 30 tips. I tip her due to the satisfaction i got. But only could tip her RM 30 cause not enuogh money liao.. lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattman View Post
    Not sure about that, but i do think that there's a dream in all of us to boink a JP av looking chic...

hello bros !
    u open new thread JP Pussy .. but your FR about PRC ..what the hell u open new thread..

Quote Originally Posted by horny-guy View Post
    hello bros !
    u open new thread JP Pussy .. but your FR about PRC ..what the hell u open new thread..
    100% u rite bro....

Sorry bro, i forgot to state down. was mirroring PRC, but in the end to a special room to mirror a Japanese. Thats why got special room for her.

Quote Originally Posted by WSGISGOOD84 View Post
    Sorry bro, i forgot to state down. was mirroring PRC, but in the end to a special room to mirror a Japanese. Thats why got special room for her.
    So the FR u just wrote were JAP right?

jln ipoh spa?? where where? i wanna try japs!! bro pm the location can?? thanks cheersss

Bro,

My personal opinion is that this will be a good thread. I always fancied bonking a Japanese. I am sure there are many out there with the same taste .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Cattman View Post

Damn entertaining to see new thread. I usually just jump in to watch all the senior taikors straight away bash for new thread starter...

Anyway in case I get flamed for not contributing, ...

Went to lisa de inn the other day. Asked for mirror. Got one or two only, not so nice. Asked for PRC, okt say dun have. After a couple of guys left, okt came back and said they were cops and he dare not say in front of them, but actually got two downstairs, so he took me to see see. Shit man, both oso not bad, but he said 200 for each, or 300 for both. Hayo, never tried 3some before so try la...

One by one they shower me, then one will catbath while the other was doing bbbj. Then they swap. Fuck, never thought do two at the same time would feel so damn good! Finally one mounted me, while the other continue roam roam. Did sandwich position with me in the middle, missionary with one, while the other is next to us, so can see 4 boobies staring at me, swap and continue and finish off...

Cant remember their names, but they are both staying in the same room.
    One was not so pretty but ok ok , around 7/10 but the FJ is superb! around 9/10
    The other was damn damn cfm look, I would rate at 9.5/10, but FJ around 8/10...

No FK allowed, thats my only complaint....

Ok.... back to the newbie bashing! Ready.....round 2..... FIGHT!

[QUOTE=WSGISGOOD84;667708]Since I've started this thread, let me have the honour to present the 1st FR.

Was in 1 of the spa @ Jln.Ipoh, go mirror mirror.

Nice report but where is this SPA in JLN. IPOH ??

Bro,

This is a new thread for Jap babes. Does your FR below relate to Japs??

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by schnort View Post
    Damn entertaining to see new thread. I usually just jump in to watch all the senior taikors straight away bash for new thread starter...

Anyway in case I get flamed for not contributing, ...

Went to lisa de inn the other day. Asked for mirror. Got one or two only, not so nice. Asked for PRC, okt say dun have. After a couple of guys left, okt came back and said they were cops and he dare not say in front of them, but actually got two downstairs, so he took me to see see. Shit man, both oso not bad, but he said 200 for each, or 300 for both. Hayo, never tried 3some before so try la...

One by one they shower me, then one will catbath while the other was doing bbbj. Then they swap. Fuck, never thought do two at the same time would feel so damn good! Finally one mounted me, while the other continue roam roam. Did sandwich position with me in the middle, missionary with one, while the other is next to us, so can see 4 boobies staring at me, swap and continue and finish off...

Cant remember their names, but they are both staying in the same room.
    One was not so pretty but ok ok , around 7/10 but the FJ is superb! around 9/10
    The other was damn damn cfm look, I would rate at 9.5/10, but FJ around 8/10...

No FK allowed, thats my only complaint....

Ok.... back to the newbie bashing! Ready.....round 2..... FIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    Bro,

Cheers
    bro, i can only understand his FR is regarding PRC right? dont u agree?

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    Bro,

Cheers
    Nope. Nothing related to Japs. But related to this whole forum, which is cheonging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information