Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 294
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     

    Urut Traditional Puchong Jaya

    Deleted...
    Last edited by bananasmall; 03-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     

    Ah Fan

    Type: MILF PRC

    Name: Ah Fan 阿凡

    Age: 32 she claimed but looks like 42 to me

    Origin: Da Lian 大连

    Face: 7/10 Broad Face. My typical MILF liking.

    Body: 8/10 Solid body. Smooth skin for her age.

    Boobs: 7/10 Solid Boobs. Not small not big.

    GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and talkative.

    CBJ: 7/10 Very experienced. She just know how to arouse you.

    DATY: 9/10 Very nicely trimmed and clean pussy. My tongue can stay there forever.

    DFK: 9/10 Our tongues just don't want to separate with each other.

    FJ: 8/10 You will surely enjoy it if you have been fantasizing about your aunties or anyone like that since young like me.

    WIR: HELL YES!!! A must try for MILF lover.

    Damage: RM120

    Comment from her about me: My didi is long and hard in comparison to my short size.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     

    Ah Fan

    I am glad that so many members here enjoy Ah Fan. Let me write some more about her after my second visit the day after the first. I just cannot resist going back to her again and again.

    Ah Fan is a very sweet MILF woman. Great GFE with solid boobs and "aunty fantasy" feel. She is someone which we can easily click with. I could still recall the first time I saw her, she made me realized that I can have sex with my aunty at last. We have never looked back ever since. After second visit, our bond gets stronger and our sex encounter gets better.

    All in all, I would say that she is a very decent woman, not like those who are in this industry. After all, this is what a real MILF lover wants. Not like some boys who wants typical SYT only, just go for look.

    Indeed I am so lucky that I have a chance to bonk her. Definitely worth every penny I spent. She even invite me to bring her out for free bonk and she requested to do it in the car. I just can't wait for this day to come.

    That’s it for now, hope it helps for all of those who wants to try her out. Good luck and good stocks are meant to be shared.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     

    ShaSha

    Type: SYT PRC

    Name: ShaSha

    Age: 22 Looks younger to me

    Origin: Hunan 湖南

    Face: 7/10 Not pretty not ugly but decent look

    Body: 8/10 Meaty to my liking

    Boobs: 8/10 Big soft boobs

    GFE: 8/10 Friendly and responsive

    BBBJ: 7/10 Inexperience but the softest and the most gentle BBBJ I have ever experienced. Feel so good like NTV7

    DATY: 9/10 Fresh and she cummed the moment I started

    DDFK: 9/10 Needless to say more, just heavenly

    FJ: 9/10 I can see that she enjoy more than me because she is trying to take the lead when she cummed again.

    WIR: A must try for FL SYT lover

    Damage: RM138 (only from 3pm to 9pm because she is only a part-timer)

    Ctc: A gem to try while waiting for Ah Fan's return.

    My sifu tried a pretty slim TY there called Pra and turned out to be an excellent GFE with top-notch service.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    27
     
    Quote Originally Posted by bananasmall View Post
    Type: SYT PRC

    Name: ShaSha

    Age: 22 Looks younger to me

    Origin: Hunan 湖南

    Face: 7/10 Not pretty not ugly but decent look

    Body: 8/10 Meaty to my liking

    Boobs: 8/10 Big soft boobs

    GFE: 8/10 Friendly and responsive

    BBBJ: 7/10 Inexperience but the softest and the most gentle BBBJ I have ever experienced. Feel so good like NTV7

    DATY: 9/10 Fresh and she cummed the moment I started

    DDFK: 9/10 Needless to say more, just heavenly

    FJ: 9/10 I can see that she enjoy more than me because she is trying to take the lead when she cummed again.

    WIR: A must try for FL SYT lover

    Damage: RM138 (only from 3pm to 9pm because she is only a part-timer)

    Ctc: A gem to try while waiting for Ah Fan's return.

    My sifu tried a pretty slim TY there called Pra and turned out to be an excellent GFE with top-notch service.

    waahh sifu bananasmal....u so lucky and thank u for the many FRs for us to enjoy...keep it up, i only can slurp my own saliva cos cannot speak chinese ... how to experience those wonderful SYTs....

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     
    Quote Originally Posted by metachrome View Post
    waahh sifu bananasmal....u so lucky and thank u for the many FRs for us to enjoy...keep it up, i only can slurp my own saliva cos cannot speak chinese ... how to experience those wonderful SYTs....
    Go take up the Chinese speaking lesson first.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    27
     
    Quote Originally Posted by bananasmall View Post
    Go take up the Chinese speaking lesson first.
    me too old to start language lessons maa...maybe u can teach me simple2 one lorr

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    70
     
    Thanks for the very generous and kind sharing...really appreciate that...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tim Buk Tu
    Posts
    1,741
     
    No need Chinese language. Sign language which is used world wide will also do .

    Quote Originally Posted by metachrome View Post
    me too old to start language lessons maa...maybe u can teach me simple2 one lorr

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I am back as innocent as ever
    Posts
    4,516
     
    Quote Originally Posted by bananasmall View Post
    The 2 rolls of shoplots next to the SHELL and PETRONAS? It is in the middle end of the second shoplot next to Petronas facing residential houses 2nd floor on top of the TOTO. The signboard is only written in Mandarin as 古方按摩。

    If you are coming from Sunway, after LDP Puchong toll, keep all the way left until you see SHELL and PETRONAS on your left. It is on the way to JSW if you have been there.
    Is tis place properly licensed?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     
    Quote Originally Posted by metachrome View Post
    me too old to start language lessons maa...maybe u can teach me simple2 one lorr
    Then you should start joining our Cheongko's TT to learn some simple one from him, he is good at it.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     
    Quote Originally Posted by cheongko View Post
    Is tis place properly licensed?
    Does it bothering you? I will ask for you on my next visit.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I am back as innocent as ever
    Posts
    4,516
     
    Quote Originally Posted by bananasmall View Post
    Then you should start joining our Cheongko's TT to learn some simple one from him, he is good at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bananasmall View Post
    Does it bothering you? I will ask for you on my next visit.

    if it is not properly licensed.. then it may endanger some of the cheongsters here.. thats y..

    and reason #2, if not properly licensed popularity may create unnecesary attention... everyday local councilors mari lor.. there were previous postings by members that there were raid by local councilors leh..

    just asking some proper questions.. no nid to take pot shots at me one..

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Danok
    Posts
    562
     
    Quote Originally Posted by cheongko View Post
    if it is not properly licensed.. then it may endanger some of the cheongsters here.. thats y..

    and reason #2, if not properly licensed popularity may create unnecesary attention... everyday local councilors mari lor.. there were previous postings by members that there were raid by local councilors leh..

    just asking some proper questions.. no nid to take pot shots at me one..
    娶老婆也没有包生儿子咯!Cheong at your own risk lo! You so scare don't go la! Who force you wor?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    552
     
    Quote Originally Posted by bananasmall View Post
    娶老婆也没有包生儿子咯!Cheong at your own risk lo! You so scare don't go la! Who force you wor?
    halo...do u have to be so corky?? people just ask u simple question nia..your comment are unfounded and simply acting like taikor...not only u wan to tiu newbies but now existing bros here also...i guess its a smart move from CK to dump u...haha...sound like couple...

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts