Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thumbs up pinay b2b

Quote Originally Posted by r-man View Post
    place is in TTDI, right? You want Pinoy, got to A**a TTDI. They have a few Pinoys there. Or you can ask for Ti****y.

bro go tmn desa.Try Aura. Ask for sheena. satisfaction guaranteed. massage b2b and bbbj CIM. Perfect

Smile great bbbj

Quote Originally Posted by yosef.amad View Post
    bro go tmn desa.Try Aura. Ask for sheena. satisfaction guaranteed. massage b2b and bbbj CIM. Perfect
    famous queen of the jungle hehe. im a regular customer in aura tmn desa. i tried sheena. here's my stat :

name : sheena ( she said she is tarzan's mistress) funny girl
    body : 7/10
    boobs: 7/10
    pussy : neatly shaved. i enjoyed licking
    massage : so different. very personalized. steaming my sex drive
    b2b : great ! like lovers for real. very exciting and arousing
    bbbj : awesome. european style. very playful and creative
    CIM : yes. kept on sucking until i said enough
    FK : No. I ask and ask she said cannot
    Damage : 188rm plus tip 50 for a job well done. hehe

Thumbs up aura pinay

Quote Originally Posted by rolie11 View Post
    when yesterday and call try to book irene but fully book till 8.30 pm and only available lisa prc

1st impression quite ok long leg, is a must for are leg fetish,

name: lisa
    ori: prc
    face: 7/10
    body: 8/10
    boob: a
    ass: 8/10, small but i like
    daty: 7/10 shaven, not many prc clean shaven +point but a bit smell
    massage: 6/10
    b2b: none i think
    bbbj: 6/10 ada rasa gigi la
    GFE: 6/10,
    WIR: i'm actually thinking to revisit but for irene hehehehe

damage: 188+50
    buddy i go aura. must be same owner. tmn desa. i pm Yosef. he gave me the details. recommended a pinay named sheena. WTF! heaven on earth. b2b bbbj cannot explain how she did it. try it so you know what i mean. better than best. can go for olympics.

Thumbs up rotary_76

Bro i have trying to go up lowel, nomore already? is close down, last time i been that place i think about 8 months ago, that time lynn recomend a nice girl name CHRESTY WOOD she verry good and nice girl, she come from philippine maybe she going to australla already coz she have meantion last time she going to study in australla, i really miss her she verry nice in FJ if u have contact with her pls let me know,

FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by rotary76 View Post
    you are absolutely rite

Cool aura mp

Ya lah bro Sheena excellent service. after sheena i tried vanesa the okt push and push he said cantik. yes cantik but i paid 4 services. this cantik gal service just normal. next time i take sheena again. hottie babe

Thumbs up aura

Quote Originally Posted by felipeasturia View Post
    I think this famous b2b shop at sri hartamas with mongolian MLs has a branch at tmn desa. Went to try out, only prc & pinoy. Below is the summary.

name - sheena
    look - 6/10
    body - 6/10
    boobs - 6/10
    gfe - 8/10
    massage - 7/10
    batin - 7/10
    damage - RM98 (RM158 if b2b, I just tried the normal)
    yes. same owner, this pinay sheena transfer to tmndesa alreadi. bbbj CIM the best. u should have tried the 188package. u will die smiling. very naughty girl

Thumbs up tmn desa b2b

bro yosef i tried sheena already. service perfect 10. 2 thumbs up.

bro, can you pm me the name of the spa in solaris. planning to go thanks

Banned

i also trying to book irene. always busy. haha

Smile sheena of aura

thanks bro i tried sheena. terrrrifffic bbbj. CIM. massage and b2b wake up all senses. very nice girl.

Red face Desa Sri Hartamas

Ronda ronda hartamas area for sometime. Looks boring. too many "high class" makan places. only places are the spas near to the Burger King. See see and then went in one place called Lower spa (not sure speling). Few girls. Aso not nice. Then went further down. Another spa-Ado...Only 3 NL. One in fact a Bakso. very nice smile, pearly teeth. Quite tall for bakso. small neh neh (B i think) but big butts. 25 years. The boss say 50 for massage. so got her and action. quite quiet in the room. late morning. clean. massage quite good. Strong-her smile is really sweet. I think look like that actress in Indecent proposal. while massagin, I go AR. She was talking but the moment you squeeze her tits, voice got lower and talk less and less and quielty moan more and more. fingers tried to go down but she stopped me. Cannot. I ask why. She said dun want. easy to come and after cum too tired to work. I asked her -HJ-RM30 , BJ-$50. FJ dont have but she say onli for hamsome mana fter work. She smile again. anyway, I order HJ and suck her neh neh hard while she do HJ. You can hear her moaning and see her eyes rolling (scarry). when i shoot, I "accidentally" poked my finger up her cunt and god! wet like what! i paid RM 50 and tippedher RM50. I think name is Eni or Arni or Eli-cant remember. Really a beauty. happy happy

been to Ess*****L just now,it was closed

Quote Originally Posted by pjhartamas View Post
    due to the current angin in hartamas area, this MP move to a posh condo in Mt kiara with reasonable price, i try yesterday night, she only got 3 girls include her. still same price, massage 1 hr RM50, batin RM50. massage 2 hrs with batin RM150.

if you still remember the last lowe spa. she is the same girl. PM me for detail if you want just some massage and batin only.
    pjhartamas

yeah - can ou give me details for lynn massage

thanks mate

[QUOTE=osman_1234;742697]Bro i have trying to go up lowel, nomore already? is close down, last time i been that place i think about 8 months ago, that time lynn recomend a nice girl name CHRESTY WOOD she verry good and nice girl, she come from philippine maybe she going to australla already coz she have meantion last time she going to study in australla, i really miss her she verry nice in FJ if u have contact with her pls let me know,

sorry bro..cant really help you.i doesnt know this girl that much.last time i heard shes already married with this malay guy.and this guy working as Immigration Officer at Putrajaya.

b2b

ew...went to Aura,took 1 hour b2b ,found that not really into it
    perhaps they give me PRC ?

face : 7
    body :ew!i think she is a mother,at least got 3 kids
    boobs :cis...all the aging signs,C i think
    GFE :5
    BBBJ : 5
    B2B :consider ok,for the first time
    WIR :maybe other MP,any suggestion ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast