Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Taiping In Action

im going to taiping soon... would like to get some action here... any cheongsters here where to find action here???

Taiping?

I am from Taiping but seriously, I dunno where is the place for cheong... Taiping by 8pm is transformed to a ghost town.... If you dun mind, you can scout around lake garden. There is a open air pub/cafe for old ppl. I havent been there before but I guess there is some action there...

Bro
    I am too keen as have to work for ten days in Sep 2009
    Shall be happy to see info coming soon
    Cheers
    John
    Dear Life is Limited , it is for FUN , ENJOY

Motel Mutiara

U can try a motel in Kamunting.

From Kamunting Town, towards Bkt Jana or Selama, when u reach d Masjid (Mosque) traffic light, go straight.. u will pass a row of shoplots on ur left. Observe the motel named "Mutiara", yellow signboard on your left near to the end of the shop lots...

The famous one in there.. is ICE.. a local CKT.. that many ppl says... provided superb services...

Heard its quite a crowd in there... hehe

Happy cheonging..

Cheers.

Shoplot in front of taiping fire station(balai bomba)..

cheap fuck.. just like brickfield.

wahhh..now taiping got action huh.

really??

Quote Originally Posted by tampinus View Post

which shoplot is it bro??

Quote Originally Posted by tampinus View Post

serious? which shop? really looking forward to it as Taiping is my hometown. . By the way the direction to Mutiara Motel, can it be describe in more detail? Never try cheong at Taiping before, and what's damage like?

I'm from Taiping but I wouldn't dare to cheonging in Taiping. Ever thought about meeting someone you know or your relatives in the cheong motel? You neighbour? Your close friend? You uncle? Your cousin? Your Brother? You daddy? I heard shyt like that happen... Taiping is small-small only... Better go kaw tim with some chinese school girls lah...

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMan View Post
    I'm from Taiping but I wouldn't dare to cheonging in Taiping. Ever thought about meeting someone you know or your relatives in the cheong motel? You neighbour? Your close friend? You uncle? Your cousin? Your Brother? You daddy? I heard shyt like that happen... Taiping is small-small only... Better go kaw tim with some chinese school girls lah...
    yeah man, taiping is so small whenever i go out i sure meet someone i know, is dangerous but is fun to live in danger. haha... . Anyway bro, do you have any kang thau to get those freelance school girl at Taiping?

i heard also from my uncle...but don't lor...Kamunting is my hometown.... 1 step u move u meet people that know u, family, friends and bla bla...

Quote Originally Posted by leonparty View Post
    U can try a motel in Kamunting.

From Kamunting Town, towards Bkt Jana or Selama, when u reach d Masjid (Mosque) traffic light, go straight.. u will pass a row of shoplots on ur left. Observe the motel named "Mutiara", yellow signboard on your left near to the end of the shop lots...

The famous one in there.. is ICE.. a local CKT.. that many ppl says... provided superb services...

Heard its quite a crowd in there... hehe

Happy cheonging..

Cheers.

Can the Taiping brothers post some GPS coordinates of these interesting places to help out the outstation brothers. When passing through Taiping, can buy some guavas and also have a quickie mah.....

When you're shy to cheong in your hometown, come to Penang and we have plenty of GPS coordinates to help you. Help come, help go, mah....

Chinese School Girl?

Wah... KungfuMan bro... ussually kaw tim with chinese school girls? how old are they... above legal age o not... Which skool? TMGS??
    I m oso from tpg... dang... really want to learn more from u....

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMan View Post

in Taiping since past few days, will still be here until tomorrow, it seems like so quiet around... ya, as usual you would say. :P haha...

but... seriously, no place to cheong around here is it? no more info about the places around here?

I just went to a MP called "Yat Sun", I think it is a nationwide MP which also available in Penang and KL if I am not mistaken. Nothing special there... I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_X View Post
    in Taiping since past few days, will still be here until tomorrow, it seems like so quiet around... ya, as usual you would say. :P haha...

but... seriously, no place to cheong around here is it? no more info about the places around here?

I just went to a MP called "Yat Sun", I think it is a nationwide MP which also available in Penang and KL if I am not mistaken. Nothing special there... I guess...

"Yat Sun" , there is a Chinese owned halal restaurant under that name opposite the PJ Institute.. ... bro, any FR on this place. Might come down to my hometown soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information