Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,564
     

    Thai women and anal sex

    After some time spent in thailand I can't that I have seen many thai girls practise anal sex. to be honest all those I went didn't. Apparently on my first arrival, in the middle of my drunkenness I started asking for it to the girl I had picked on kao san ( according to her because I don't remember ) She told me that she was about to leave the hotel room because I had asked for that and apparently it hurt her feelings because she ain't no ladyboy. And everybody knows anal sex if a ladyboy's thing... Actually it wasn't the first time I had a react telling me to go see a ladyboy if that's my thing..

    did you also notice girls being so vehemently anti anal in thailand?
    ( I know now that you can ask for this service at some notorious places but it seems those who don't do it will let you know in a non ambiguous way )

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,002
     
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Turisto View Post
    After some time spent in thailand I can't that I have seen many thai girls practise anal sex. to be honest all those I went didn't. Apparently on my first arrival, in the middle of my drunkenness I started asking for it to the girl I had picked on kao san ( according to her because I don't remember ) She told me that she was about to leave the hotel room because I had asked for that and apparently it hurt her feelings because she ain't no ladyboy. And everybody knows anal sex if a ladyboy's thing... Actually it wasn't the first time I had a react telling me to go see a ladyboy if that's my thing..

    did you also notice girls being so vehemently anti anal in thailand?
    ( I know now that you can ask for this service at some notorious places but it seems those who don't do it will let you know in a non ambiguous way )
    In general (and I'm no expert), I don't think women get any pleasure from it and it can hurt. A lot. On that basis I think the general response will be as you say.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,376
     
    If you want to stick your dick in someone's arse, try a ladyboy. To state 'Anal sex isnt a Ladyboys thing' is being ridiculous.

    Personally I think anyone who wants to poke their dick up a womans arse is a repressed Homo

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackpott View Post
    Personally I think anyone who wants to poke their dick up a womans arse is a repressed Homo
    That is because you are a complete and utter baffoon though.
    Two is company, three's a party !!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,002
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackpott View Post
    If you want to stick your dick in someone's arse, try a ladyboy. To state 'Anal sex isnt a Ladyboys thing' is being ridiculous.

    Personally I think anyone who wants to poke their dick up a womans arse is a repressed Homo
    What a crass statement. By the same logic then anybody getting a BJ is a repressed homosexual?

    Like I say, I'm no expert, but if you want my opinion anal sex is something to do with dominance, and a enjoyment of forbidden pleasures...

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19
     
    In general (and I'm no expert), I don't think women get any pleasure from it and it can hurt. A lot. On that basis I think the general response will be as you say.
    I've had two long term girlfriends (not Thai) who absolutely love it and would ask for it often. So I can only assume they got some pleasure from it. As for my Thai experiences I have been with three Thai girls who were ok with it and I've heard the old "why you not find ladyboy" line a few times from others

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,376
     
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse30 View Post
    What a crass statement. By the same logic then anybody getting a BJ is a repressed homosexual?

    Like I say, I'm no expert, but if you want my opinion anal sex is something to do with dominance, and a enjoyment of forbidden pleasures...
    And being a repressed homo

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    2,115
     
    How would any of you mongering fookers out there enjoy having a shlong stuck up yer arse? I wouldn't, now out with the truth, which of you would?
    "Credo quia absurdum. Corripe Cervisiam"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossack99 View Post
    How would any of you mongering fookers out there enjoy having a shlong stuck up yer arse? I wouldn't, now out with the truth, which of you would?
    Two is company, three's a party !!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,896
     
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Turisto View Post
    After some time spent in thailand I can't that I have seen many thai girls practise anal sex. to be honest all those I went didn't. Apparently on my first arrival, in the middle of my drunkenness I started asking for it to the girl I had picked on kao san ( according to her because I don't remember ) She told me that she was about to leave the hotel room because I had asked for that and apparently it hurt her feelings because she ain't no ladyboy. And everybody knows anal sex if a ladyboy's thing... Actually it wasn't the first time I had a react telling me to go see a ladyboy if that's my thing..

    did you also notice girls being so vehemently anti anal in thailand?
    ( I know now that you can ask for this service at some notorious places but it seems those who don't do it will let you know in a non ambiguous way )
    Never had a problem getting them to do anal.
    Rocky...The voice of the common Man

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,564
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossack99 View Post
    How would any of you mongering fookers out there enjoy having a shlong stuck up yer arse? I wouldn't, now out with the truth, which of you would?
    well I wouldn't but at the same time I wouldn't like in my vagina since I have none. Now there are many homosexuals who like having it so I don't see why women wouldn't. I know several western girls who love it. I also know thai girls who do from online ( one is the swinger type ) so I suppose I'd better ignore that moronic answer from Crackie.

    I think there's a guy on here who asks girls to assfuck him with a strap-on.. I don't think that makes him an homosexual... remember homosexuality is about going with someone of your own sex.. it's not about taking something up the ass... I am sure many lesbians don't like anal but they are homosexual...

    This said. Most women who prostitute do so to feed their family ( and themselves ) not because they enjoy spending time with loads of "farang monkeys" every night. This hasn't so far prevented us to pay them a visit and them to allow it. Now I guess anal is another level because so far money hasn't allowed me in.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,564
     
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse30 View Post
    What a crass statement. By the same logic then anybody getting a BJ is a repressed homosexual?

    Like I say, I'm no expert, but if you want my opinion anal sex is something to do with dominance, and a enjoyment of forbidden pleasures...
    it could be like going to soi 6 instead of going to Walking street... just taking a different road because you can and because you like having the choice to change. besides it's tighter and it doesn't hurt that much if you go softly...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Turisto View Post
    well I wouldn't but at the same time I wouldn't like in my vagina since I have none. Now there are many homosexuals who like having it so I don't see why women wouldn't. I know several western girls who love it. I also know thai girls who do from online ( one is the swinger type ) so I suppose I'd better ignore that moronic answer from Crackie.

    I think there's a guy on here who asks girls to assfuck him with a strap-on.. I don't think that makes him an homosexual... remember homosexuality is about going with someone of your own sex.. it's not about taking something up the ass... I am sure many lesbians don't like anal but they are homosexual...

    This said. Most women who prostitute do so to feed their family ( and themselves ) not because they enjoy spending time with loads of "farang monkeys" every night. This hasn't so far prevented us to pay them a visit and them to allow it. Now I guess anal is another level because so far money hasn't allowed me in.
    Good post and puts Nobrot in his place.
    Two is company, three's a party !!!!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    110
     
    well I guess if you had 5 or more guys ask to shove something up your ass a day, the asking would get old very quick LOL.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,564
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Keen_Punter View Post
    Good post and puts Nobrot in his place.
    I don't really come here to stir more controversy! :/ just expressing my opinion...

    I am sure the whole job gets old faster than we think.

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts