Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thai women and anal sex

After some time spent in thailand I can't that I have seen many thai girls practise anal sex. to be honest all those I went didn't. Apparently on my first arrival, in the middle of my drunkenness I started asking for it to the girl I had picked on kao san ( according to her because I don't remember ) She told me that she was about to leave the hotel room because I had asked for that and apparently it hurt her feelings because she ain't no ladyboy. And everybody knows anal sex if a ladyboy's thing... Actually it wasn't the first time I had a react telling me to go see a ladyboy if that's my thing..

did you also notice girls being so vehemently anti anal in thailand?
    ( I know now that you can ask for this service at some notorious places but it seems those who don't do it will let you know in a non ambiguous way )

Quote Originally Posted by El-Turisto View Post
    After some time spent in thailand I can't that I have seen many thai girls practise anal sex. to be honest all those I went didn't. Apparently on my first arrival, in the middle of my drunkenness I started asking for it to the girl I had picked on kao san ( according to her because I don't remember ) She told me that she was about to leave the hotel room because I had asked for that and apparently it hurt her feelings because she ain't no ladyboy. And everybody knows anal sex if a ladyboy's thing... Actually it wasn't the first time I had a react telling me to go see a ladyboy if that's my thing..

( I know now that you can ask for this service at some notorious places but it seems those who don't do it will let you know in a non ambiguous way )
    In general (and I'm no expert), I don't think women get any pleasure from it and it can hurt. A lot. On that basis I think the general response will be as you say.

Banned

If you want to stick your dick in someone's arse, try a ladyboy. To state 'Anal sex isnt a Ladyboys thing' is being ridiculous.

Personally I think anyone who wants to poke their dick up a womans arse is a repressed Homo

Quote Originally Posted by Crackpott View Post
    Personally I think anyone who wants to poke their dick up a womans arse is a repressed Homo
    That is because you are a complete and utter baffoon though.
    Two is company, three's a party !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackpott View Post
    If you want to stick your dick in someone's arse, try a ladyboy. To state 'Anal sex isnt a Ladyboys thing' is being ridiculous.

What a crass statement. By the same logic then anybody getting a BJ is a repressed homosexual?

Like I say, I'm no expert, but if you want my opinion anal sex is something to do with dominance, and a enjoyment of forbidden pleasures...

In general (and I'm no expert), I don't think women get any pleasure from it and it can hurt. A lot. On that basis I think the general response will be as you say.
    I've had two long term girlfriends (not Thai) who absolutely love it and would ask for it often. So I can only assume they got some pleasure from it. As for my Thai experiences I have been with three Thai girls who were ok with it and I've heard the old "why you not find ladyboy" line a few times from others

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mouse30 View Post
    What a crass statement. By the same logic then anybody getting a BJ is a repressed homosexual?

Like I say, I'm no expert, but if you want my opinion anal sex is something to do with dominance, and a enjoyment of forbidden pleasures...
    And being a repressed homo

How would any of you mongering fookers out there enjoy having a shlong stuck up yer arse? I wouldn't, now out with the truth, which of you would?
    "Credo quia absurdum. Corripe Cervisiam"

Quote Originally Posted by Cossack99 View Post
    How would any of you mongering fookers out there enjoy having a shlong stuck up yer arse? I wouldn't, now out with the truth, which of you would?

Never had a problem getting them to do anal.
    Rocky...The voice of the common Man

Quote Originally Posted by Cossack99 View Post
    well I wouldn't but at the same time I wouldn't like in my vagina since I have none. Now there are many homosexuals who like having it so I don't see why women wouldn't. I know several western girls who love it. I also know thai girls who do from online ( one is the swinger type ) so I suppose I'd better ignore that moronic answer from Crackie.

I think there's a guy on here who asks girls to assfuck him with a strap-on.. I don't think that makes him an homosexual... remember homosexuality is about going with someone of your own sex.. it's not about taking something up the ass... I am sure many lesbians don't like anal but they are homosexual...

This said. Most women who prostitute do so to feed their family ( and themselves ) not because they enjoy spending time with loads of "farang monkeys" every night. This hasn't so far prevented us to pay them a visit and them to allow it. Now I guess anal is another level because so far money hasn't allowed me in.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse30 View Post

it could be like going to soi 6 instead of going to Walking street... just taking a different road because you can and because you like having the choice to change. besides it's tighter and it doesn't hurt that much if you go softly...

well I wouldn't but at the same time I wouldn't like in my vagina since I have none. Now there are many homosexuals who like having it so I don't see why women wouldn't. I know several western girls who love it. I also know thai girls who do from online ( one is the swinger type ) so I suppose I'd better ignore that moronic answer from Crackie.

I think there's a guy on here who asks girls to assfuck him with a strap-on.. I don't think that makes him an homosexual... remember homosexuality is about going with someone of your own sex.. it's not about taking something up the ass... I am sure many lesbians don't like anal but they are homosexual...

This said. Most women who prostitute do so to feed their family ( and themselves ) not because they enjoy spending time with loads of "farang monkeys" every night. This hasn't so far prevented us to pay them a visit and them to allow it. Now I guess anal is another level because so far money hasn't allowed me in.
    Good post and puts Nobrot in his place.

well I guess if you had 5 or more guys ask to shove something up your ass a day, the asking would get old very quick LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Keen_Punter View Post
    Good post and puts Nobrot in his place.
    I don't really come here to stir more controversy! :/ just expressing my opinion...

I am sure the whole job gets old faster than we think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information