Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Nude dance in AP villages

Anybody has any idea about nude dance in AP village temples ? I've seen a lot of videos of the nude dance in temples especially from AP. Has anybody seen it - do let me know? I guess it does happen a lot as I've seen 2 or three different videos with nude dance.

yes it is available in a popular adult website. I am not sure whether I can mention the name of the website as per WSG rules.. plz pm me i wil give u the url.

Quote Originally Posted by jessy_blr View Post
    yes it is available in a popular adult website. I am not sure whether I can mention the name of the website as per WSG rules.. plz pm me i wil give u the url.
    Thanks jessy_blr. I've already seen the videos what I am looking for is the actual location and if possible when such dances do happen. Would like to visit such places ......... it happens in public temples

Oh.... is it like a religious ceremony? anyways pls do share if u get more info. i will also google and find out

Thanks for your insightful reply... Just check out the link given below http://www.filesquick.com/showthread...hra+nude+dance

or just google the words "Andhra nude dance" and see the results. There are a whole bunch of videos showing nude dance in temples with Telugu songs.

like they say ignorance is bliss .........

Quote Originally Posted by MumbaiPandu View Post
    No place in AP has nude dances in temples. You are misled or misleading others. Only place where you have semi nude dances in public is in carnavals in Brazil and Vegas. Other place is in Swaziland where every years all , (ALL) young unmarried girls are made to parade topless in front of the king and he selects his bride from them. But I don't know how safe it is to ogle at would be queens in front of king in a undemcratic country.

Next near thing is to look for calender of French President. His girlfriend is always doing Bikini shows for whole world to comment on.

Now a option near us: Go to many dance bars and hire some girls for private party. Arrange a setting like temple and religious ceremony to fulfill the fantasy. Please give open invitation to all WSG members to witness these religious dances.See following site :
    http://www.pbase.com/tessajoughin/swazi_reed_dance

Nude dance in AP villages

U can find these dances at Anaparthi village (village East godavari district) near Rajahmendry and the second place is Kotappa Konda near srisailam during Feb (around Shiv Rathri days and New moon day in Feb). It is used to happen in backyards of village landlords in early 90's. Now It may be near temples. It is popularly known as "Recording Dance". The Girls are from Chilakaluripet and Rajahmendry.
    Dhar

hi dhar ! I know that you are from Rajamundhry area ! so it must be true ! moreover I also had details of this nude dance but never seen !

bad luck !

(if you are free meet me on 23 of tis month there ! )

CW
    KINGCUNTER

Back with a bang.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information