Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Bar/Club with Philipino bar girls

Guys, I can't be sure but as I was browsing a dating site I came across a philipino girl that works in a club in busan. I checked her photo album and she's dressed like a bar girl. In one pic I can see another pinay sitting at the bar checking her phone. She too is dressed like a working girl.

Now I've heard about a bar in Ullsan that has philipino bar girls, and judging by this girls profile she's one in pusan. Now the trick is to find it.

If anyone has any info please post.

I really want to find this club/bar. I think they get like a 6 month entertainment visa to come here and they work in the bar/club and I'm sure they offer some kind of barfine service.

going there soon

americanchief,

I am going to be in Busan on 7th June.

Can you pm me the details (link?) you have on that girl?
    Maybe I can find something out.

In any case Iīll send a report with whatever result.

Greetings,

Concerned
    Ubi pus, ibi evacua!

I sent you her info. Its just so hard to find things here in Korea. Everything looks the same. Everything is the same. So finding this one club with filipina working girls is going to be difficult.
    P4P in korea sucks ass. You're better off going for regular girls and mongering on holidays out of the country.

Texas Street

While Texas street isn't anything near what it used to be in the 80's, there are still a few bars left in that area.
    The bar fine is probably steep, and the bargirls are on a one year contract.
    The locals refer to it as "Texas-Soo" or Texas-Suh".
    It is an angular street off the main road that runs in front of the Main Busan Railway station, down by the commercial docks.
    as I said, it is nowhere NEAR the hopping place it used to be. There are alos a few souvenier shops still there.
    When we used to hit this place, it was a "one stop shoipping spree" - get your souveniers, leather coats, cheap tennis shoes, and then after dark the go go bars and night action started.
    There are other nightclubs and pickup joints around, but Koreans are so racist (I'm a Caucasian) that you have to go to the right "club" where the ladies are on the prowl for such things.
    Last time I was there was this past January. Stayed at Ambassador Hotel - the ONLY american hotel in town and from what I am told, the best coffe in town is on the Breakfast Buffet.

later...

Hi Frank,

it should be mentioned, that Texas Street is now mostly in the hands of Russians.

Some of the women working in the bars, are very beautiful Siberians from Kamchatka and Sachalin and other parts of Eastern Siberia, which isnīt that far away from Korea.

About the hotels:

I know the Hotel Lotte which is a very nice place too, with a very good buffet-breakfast and well, the coffee in my view is the same all over the place...
    As far as I know, Lotte is the biggest hotel in Busan andis part of a Korean hotel-chain. It is co-located with a very large shopping-center of the same name.
    Hotel and shopping center are pretty up-scale.

Frank, do you know anything about the coffee-shops (Tabang)?

What I mean, is the current situation and not what we have in the Busan-section from 2 years ago.

Best regards,

Concerned
    Ubi pus, ibi evacua!

Texas Street

Concerned, et. al,

While Texas Street has a lot of Russians, the bar I went to this past January was Pinay girls.
    Unaware of any action at Coffee houses.
    I was taken to a nightclub, simply named "nightclub" although my Korean Hosts were probably messing with me. It was a basic singles joint where the girls there were not working girls, just patrons like the rest. The weird thing about it was that as we sat down, the waiter evidently asked my hosts (3 guys from office) what type of girls we liked. The waiter took and placed our order for drinks, and then on his way back to our table he literally DRAGGED a girl out of her seat to introduce her to us. It was a strange joint for sure.
    However, the music was good and the ladies were dancing and some agreeable to meet up later. Another thing was the floor show, there were girls in bikinis, but the main event was a male stripper. He was evidently a local.....

frank

Almost all the the bargirls outside of any US military base are from the PI. However, you will probqbly spend lots of money buying them drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by frank.cheng View Post
    Concerned, et. al,

While Texas Street has a lot of Russians, the bar I went to this past January was Pinay girls.
    Unaware of any action at Coffee houses.
    I was taken to a nightclub, simply named "nightclub" although my Korean Hosts were probably messing with me. It was a basic singles joint where the girls there were not working girls, just patrons like the rest. The weird thing about it was that as we sat down, the waiter evidently asked my hosts (3 guys from office) what type of girls we liked. The waiter took and placed our order for drinks, and then on his way back to our table he literally DRAGGED a girl out of her seat to introduce her to us. It was a strange joint for sure.
    However, the music was good and the ladies were dancing and some agreeable to meet up later. Another thing was the floor show, there were girls in bikinis, but the main event was a male stripper. He was evidently a local.....

frank

Yes, Frank that's called a booking club. Its how koreans meet new people. I hate those places. Pay like 200,000 for some small talk because my korean friends can't meet girls any other way. You don't even get to choose the girl.
    And at any moment, as you know the girl will just decide she doesn't want to stay and run away. Plus they usually can't speak English.

no luck

americanthief,

I took a look around but no luck for you, I didnīt find that girl.
    I found in fact only one place where Philippine girls were evident.

That was in one of the streets connecting Texas Street with the main-road, that runs along Busan Station.
    When you come from T-Street and go towards Busan Station, then that place was on the right side.

Good luck,

Concerned
    Ubi pus, ibi evacua!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information