Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filipina Pussy

justinmarsh

Filipina Pussy

I just want to make a general comment. I have paid for Filipina pussy and I have had it for free. There is one thing you can count on with these women, they love to fuck. They are little fuck machines and the sad thing is as much as they turn me on I would never marry one because I don't think they are loyal.

I have a few friends married to these girls. I would tend to believe the total opposite is true. I think you find most here who know will have the same thoughts.

Filipinas are like other women the world over, only [forgive me for this] more so! Many are beautiful, wonderful, loving, sensual human beings that live for your comfort, companionship, and pleasure. Having said that, they have represented among their population a token few with psychological disorders, and some of the sort that make them less-than-desirable for long term relationships. Especially considering the economic and social dynamics of the Philippines, reeking of poverty, many filipinas have soldiered on supporting children and families in circumstances I could never hope to appreciate.

In general, I love filipinas and fall into mrmstar69's camp. Find the right one, date or know her for a year or two to gauge the full depth of her personality in good times and bad, and you could do a lot worse than take one as your life partner.

Or do as Leatherman82 suggests and date many of them, in parallel or series, and enjoy the absolute best of their culture.

I wish you the best of luck, justinmarsh! Hope your eyes are open so you don't miss a good one if she happens your way.

Pro or Non pro

Filipinas. Hmmm! I'm going to give you a neutral take on the subject.

It depends on the type of filipina you are after. There are some pros that can be very loyal and others that are not. It all depends in how you treat them and how long they have been in the business. Bargirls are not the easiest thing to have as a wife if you are looking for one. Even thus, I know some guys who are married to ex-bargirls for quite a while and they are very loyal to their husbands. Filipinas never think of themselves as prostitutes but they think about what they do as a job they have to do to help support their relatives back home in the province. Your success to one of these girls depends in how good you treat her and her family.

Non Pros are the best to date and always very family oriented type of girls. They are very loyal to you and will look after you. These type of girls are not found inside a bar. they are either professional or living in the province. They are the best to marry.

The key to a happy marriage to a filipina is to understand their culture. The next thing is how willing are you to be a part of their family. BTW, they easily adapt to any culture which it is a plus over other asians. Once you understand their culture your marriage to a filipina will be a whole lot easier in the relationship. They don't like the man to be fooling around either. You will lose their trust.

One thing about filipinos is that they live on a day to date basis. They don't think about the future that much. To a filipina it is very important what you do today than tomorrow. Besides they are very dependant on you. It is part of their culture.

There are to many things to keep a relationship going with a filipina and be sucessful but the most important things are: Learn the culture, treat them with respect and willing to help their families back home. Once you learn to do that, you have the most loyal women in the world. Lack of understanding will lead you to a very negative relationship.
    SEMPER FI!

ET ARCADIA EGO I....

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori...

Just becareful after you marry them that they don't become too "Americanized". As with any woman, that is the beginning of the end. I live in So Calif so I have seen it happen many times. Just remember this quote from that great American hero Al Bundy, "mate 'em, don't date 'em, bed 'em, don't wed 'em....."
    "They make it all up, there's no such thing. Like a female with good looks who cooks & cleans"... - Marshall Mathers

I have fucked 5 filipina's here in the midwest (never paid) and agree they are little fuck machines. The problem that I have is that they on occasion have a hair or two sticking out of their nipples.
    I would also never marry a flip

In the midwest? Any phone numbers you want to share...lol

I would unfortunatly I dont think they would be too happy with strangers calling them for pussy.

The thing about Asians is that they all stick together, when you go to a night club you eith see 100's of them or none.

Banned

My contemptible cebuana wife broke my heart, just used me to get her Oz visa then left to join her pre-arranged boy-friend.
    But without doubt they are great in bed so:
    Find 'em, finger 'em, fuck 'em then FORGET 'em!
    Last edited by oljoe1; 09-14-2004 at 09:33 PM.

The last one I banged was married for 10 years (at the age of 17) then decided to divorce. She also said that it was for her papers.

She always wanted to pay for everything including a trip to Mexico City, latter to find out that it was all charged to her soon to be X-husbands credit card.

I felt bad for the guy everyonce in a while when I was banging her in the ass.

lol

Flips our loyal until things get rough then they escape to sex or relationships with others. Flip women our extremely relationship based.

Fellow Mongers:
    I originally read this thread because of the thread title, “Filipina Pussy.” Being the Monger that I am, I had hoped to read about “Pussy” in the Philippines. I must say I was a little disappointed to discover this thread has turned into a commentary on Filipinas and their shortcomings. Although this is a good subject for us to discuss, I would much rather have discusses “Pussy” in general instead of women and their bad habits. But since this thread is what it is, I will join this discussion.

I have only been to the Philippines 6 times in my life. These trips have been spread over many years. In total, I have probably spent less than 4 months in country, so I am hardly and expert like leather and the few other ex-pats who have far more time there than me. However, I have been all over the world, South America, Eastern Europe, Australia, Japan, etc…. The only real monger spot I have not been to is to Thailand, which I intend to remedy next year. However, on this topic of Filipina women being bad spouses, I can only reply that women are women, regardless of where they reside. I believe the most demanding, conniving, cheating, bitchy, greedy, and ungrateful women in the world reside in my own beloved country. When I read these posts about bad experiences with Filipinas, I just can’t help but wonder how many men who never made it to Manila could just as easy tell a worse story about the bitch they married back home.

I once heard a man say, “She is crazy.” I found no reason for him to add the words “is crazy” after he said the word “She.” That is being redundant. When he said “She” the words crazy, moody, illogical, hemorrhoidal, bitchy, and occasionally pleasurable were implied. To expect women from the Philippines to be any different from our home grown bitches is not logical. It’s a genetic and hormonal thing with the species. They are all wonderfully unique, yet dangerous with the potential to bring you great physical pleasure at the mere cost of your money, your pride, a loss of friends, a loss of family, and occasionally the loss of your life.

Yet, everyone here seems to agree on one thing. They are LBRPFM. (Little Brown Rice Powered Fucking Machines). I wish I had coined this phrase, but I didn’t. I borrowed it from another post on this site. But it is true. These women fuck quicker and better than most, plus they offer the illusion of love and renewed perception of youth to almost any monger. Just remember what they offer and never forget the potential price that must be paid should you ever decide to keep one, regardless of the Country they come from.
    Last edited by Mickmonger; 09-10-2004 at 05:46 PM.
    American by Birth - and grateful for it.
    Monger by choice - and enjoying every minute of it.

Amen, Mickmonger. Awesome post. At home, they have all the pussy and half of your money. In paradise, they have all the pussy for $20. I also like the illusion of love and youth no matter how fleeting. I personally plan to spend the rest of my life renting and perhaps leasing but I'll damn sure never buy another damned woman from anywhere, much less the States.

Banned

Great philosophical piece MM and you're so right, I guess I was so shattered by the unexpected perfidy of my cebuana wife; wouldn't have been nearly so devastated had it been conducted by one of my own people.

LATravller...

You are correct! They are relationship based.

The folks I know, who are married to these girls all have normal to good relationships. Many years into their marriages.

These guys are not mongers! Because of this they tend to have good marriages. In my opinion maybe better then if they were married to a local western women.

So I guess I was right and wrong.

They are great wifes, but never get caught, or better never even attempt to fool around. In this case, it would probably be over in a flash, whereas a western women might use the opportunity to get even. If you know what I mean... ha ha

Also you will have to learn the culture and food and learn to be tolerant of these, in some cases radically different, lifestyles.

Maybe now after some further thought, it may not a good choice for us who are 100% male..... Ha Ha!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information