Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Cochin experience

Last week I was on tour to Cochin. I had a lady contact there. In the evening called her. It was too late she has friends there and so can not arrange someone (she offers herself or get others at her place).

Went thru Newspaper and one number (MP) said he has someone and can I take it at a place of mine. No way.

after one hr (6 pm) he aclled back and said he has found a place where the girl would stay (if it is not a full night) after the FS. I agreed , bargained from 3.5 k to 2.5 k. did not mention time or duration. That was the surprise.

He asked me to come to a specific spot. He came in a car with the girl and drove me to a safe house. A lot of phone calls while going there.

It was a safe place. Girl went first.After collecting monies and bit boasting about her abilities and boob size he took me to the house on foot.

decent place of a young lady. she is cute but not in the business. gives room on rent.

The girl was brownish very coopertaive. good BBj and kissing. She bit my nipples. she loved it. good ball licking and ass cleft licking.

Sucked and bit her nipples. Did Cunni on her. Her first it seems. she enjoyed and went on asking for more.

cowgirl riding and rotation on spindle (got her sit on ck and rotate from her fron to me to her back to me. Good experience. Cum every where.

Thought it was over. She washed and got ck cleaned. After a break She did an HJ and got her head on it. Another round of sucking with condom.

When Jonny was stiff a missionary entry.

Altogether good experence. toatl of 2 hours.

Girl is around 28

good sex

appearence 7/10

Buttocks 8/10

boobs 6/10
    Overall 8/10.

Cochin

Thanks for the post. Its a good experience.I also go to cochin on tour and can you PM me the contact no. of that lady so that I could get in touch with her next time when I go to cochin.I am at TVM and will be returning back to Mumbai. Next month I intend going to Cochin. Pl give me the daetils and also the damage to the pocket. I stay at Abad plaza or Avenue Regent hotel and can she come there to the room for a full night? If so whats the rate?
    Quote Originally Posted by pamrone View Post
    Last week I was on tour to Cochin. I had a lady contact there. In the evening called her. It was too late she has friends there and so can not arrange someone (she offers herself or get others at her place).

Went thru Newspaper and one number (MP) said he has someone and can I take it at a place of mine. No way.

after one hr (6 pm) he aclled back and said he has found a place where the girl would stay (if it is not a full night) after the FS. I agreed , bargained from 3.5 k to 2.5 k. did not mention time or duration. That was the surprise.

He asked me to come to a specific spot. He came in a car with the girl and drove me to a safe house. A lot of phone calls while going there.

It was a safe place. Girl went first.After collecting monies and bit boasting about her abilities and boob size he took me to the house on foot.

decent place of a young lady. she is cute but not in the business. gives room on rent.

The girl was brownish very coopertaive. good BBj and kissing. She bit my nipples. she loved it. good ball licking and ass cleft licking.

Sucked and bit her nipples. Did Cunni on her. Her first it seems. she enjoyed and went on asking for more.

cowgirl riding and rotation on spindle (got her sit on ck and rotate from her fron to me to her back to me. Good experience. Cum every where.

Thought it was over. She washed and got ck cleaned. After a break She did an HJ and got her head on it. Another round of sucking with condom.

When Jonny was stiff a missionary entry.

Altogether good experence. toatl of 2 hours.

Girl is around 28

good sex

appearence 7/10

Buttocks 8/10

boobs 6/10
    Overall 8/10.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information