Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Massage Parlors/Santo Domingo, D.R.

Busco 7- A-10, el dinero no es problema, tus recomendaciones seran agradesidas.
    Looking for massage parlors in the capital, with 7-10, money is not an issue. Your recomendatiions will be appreciated

Banned

Can Anyone post a list off all Massage Parlors in Santo Domingo plus Casas? Does the local Santo Domingo classified section have good ads for finding girls? What about the local yellow pages in Santo Domingo? Any updates on the SW Scene in Santo Domingo? What about Swingers Clubs in Santo Domingo? I am also looking for info on Nude Beaches in the DR.

I need some help to 5th trip to dr but i always wet to the noth coast. will be down feb 3rd till the 7th. thanks in advance.

Did somebody mention a list of massage parlors and casas in santo domingo?

Coincidentally. . . . .I recently put up a site with just that info, including a map of the gazce section of Santo Domingo.

http://www.dominicanchicas.com/pages...e-massage.html

I will de back down during february to gather more info, take more pictures, and just have a good time. If anone here is gonna be down there during february, drop me an email, I know santo domingo really well. I lived there for 2 years.
    all the info on chicas in the Dominican Republic http://www.dominicanchicas.com

Mona Lisa

Calle Danae #35, Gazcue 809 687 8440

Mona lisa remains the oldest/most stable house. The downside is that it is also the most "production line" and all the girls are "super pros". That means you very rarely get very bad service, you never find a diamond in the rough, either.

Elegant Center

Calle Pasteur #17, Gazcue 809 221 8011

One of the nicest and fanciest places in SD, but also not ashamed of price gauging either. Unfortunately, the quality of the girls, while decent, isn't justified when they ask you for $3,000 or $4,000 for one pop. Alledgedly harrison Ford was there this past fall.

Centro De Masajes 52

Calle Hermanos Deligne #52, Gazcue 809 688 9430

52 continues it's downhill slide in terms of absentee management. The new wrinkle is that half the gringos visiing SD think they are buying the place... I heard that about 2 dozeb times already. The house itself is looking much nicer since some movie company used it for a set and repainted and fixed all the stuff which was falling apart.

Spa Michelle

Calle Santiago #5, Gazcue 809 238 5532

Spa Michelle has gone downhill since Michelle herself can't make up her mind if she's leaving the business or not. Guys always went there to hang with her, anyways.... but the girls are going downhill and she only occassionally has any real hotties.

Cisne

Calle Pasteur #21, Gazcue

Cisne closed in the fall and was bought by the American who used to own Alibi. The downside is that they still seem to be ironing out a few wrinkles in the operation, but the two upsides is that there's an American running it there who doesn't try to rip you off and it's easier for those who don't speak Spanish, and the second plus is that they seem to always have new girls every week.

Banned

WoW Harrison Ford was at this place. Can you quote what the prices are in US Dollars then? Harrison is from Chicago Where I was born. Hey Where Did you here this about Harrison Ford going here? I guess my buddy Special from Chicago should also check this place out. Is there a website for this massage place too?

When you ask what the price in dollars was, do you want to know what they ask for dollars, because most of the places will quote you a price in dollars, but it's almost always higher.

Everyone on the block (Pasteur) seemed to know HF had been there. Remember, that's where that army of "guides" hangs out, so it's also a gossip festival.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information