Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuching scene

Thanks to brother Jollist for the OKT contact. This is my first FL session in Kuching and this is really an unforgetable experience.

This FR gonna be long as GEM like small moon is hard to come across. Plse treasure her and take care of this GEM.

I booked a session this afternoon and upon reaching the hotel, call OKT and got the room number. So excited and rushed up to the room, and knock knock and wait..that few seconds is like few minute man!..finally the door open and greeted me behind door is this sweet looking petite pretty young gal with the cutest face ever..(for FL) and my jaws almost drop and mouth wide open and I was stunned if I had knock on the wrong door. Then I ask is she ‘small moon” and she laugh and dragged me inside and close the door. She continue laughing at my reaction and that makes her even more yummy and lovely. She give me a tight hug right after that and I auto roam her body. Then we chatted a little by the bed side…and my hand had run all over her body by then. I undress her and she undress me. We then proceed to bath and she clean every part of me pay close attention to my didi and give me a surprice BJ there and there. My didi instant hardon after barely a minute.. Then she turn her back facing me and press her ass against my didi. Next she start to rub up and down my didi along her ass crack. With saop all over us..that feeling is unforgetable. Wow that’s like those AV movie soapy massage except we do it both stand up and I almost cum …I quickly put a stop to this say I cant tahan..and she giggle again..wow this gal can really turn man on..haven go to bed and I almost cum already..haha.

Once on the bed. More action started..she cat bath me and end up bj me . And again I feel like exploding after few min of sucking and slurping so I ask to switch. I ask her to lying down face up and postion her pussy close to edge of bed so easy access for me. I then cat bath her all over and daty her …so yummy. After a while I ask for 69 with lying below and she climb up and reposition her pussy right in front of me..wow the pussy is so cute and looks so tight so yummy. Then she sudden plunge her pussy on top of me and of course I no complaint and I lick her clit like no tomorrow and taste her juice while she give me BJ and my didi was rock hard by then..again I can feel my didi gonna surrender..so I stop her. She ask to cap on and I said yes…I was so excited by then coz when she put on cap on me..i almost cum also and she had to do it slowly. After cap on..she cow gal me and pump me up and dowm she really good at this…I slow her down as I told her I cant tahan if she carry on…she slow down and instead just sit there with my didi completely buried in her pussy and we rested a while but my didi still rock hard in her..…after a while she start grinding and left right and up front left right very slowly..wow super move.. and she is pussy squeezing me instead internally..i cant feel the tightness when she contract and the feeling is wordless..there’s no intense physical movement but internally she is torturing me with her pussy muscle…wow wow..and I surrender by then and I unload wow…

Look at my watch and we last barely last 30min. I proceed to clean up and she too. After that she put on her undies and bra and I thot she want to chase me off already since I already unload but she didn’t do so. She continue sit besides me and put her leg across me, lean her whole body close to me and rested on me..wow…I feel so hero. We chatted for the next 30min then I left the room.100% GFE !! 100% sextified !

Name : Small Moon
    Race : PRC from Hunan
    Face : 10/10 (My jaws drop when see her....she is so so cute, pretty and sexy)
    Body: 9/10 (155cm petite type, but well proportionate, abt 45kg and easy to handle haha)
    Boob : 30B+ Cute small nipple ..erect fast when lick
    Pussy : Shaved with hair above clit. Very neat and tidy.
    HJ : Never try
    BJ : 10/10 ( So good that my didi wake up instantly, nearly make me cum)
    FJ : 9/10 ( Her cow gal grinding make me crazy...and surrender. No chance to try other position )
    FK : Not allow
    DATY : Allowed. One of cleanest
    GFE : 10/10
    Damage : RM180
    RIF : OF COURSE. How not to with GEM like this. Tonight will dream of her for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jags5643 View Post
    Thanks to brother Jollist for the OKT contact. This is my first FL session in Kuching and this is really an unforgetable experience.

This FR gonna be long as GEM like small moon is hard to come across. Plse treasure her and take care of this GEM.

I booked a session this afternoon and upon reaching the hotel, call OKT and got the room number. So excited and rushed up to the room, and knock knock and wait..that few seconds is like few minute man!..finally the door open and greeted me behind door is this sweet looking petite pretty young gal with the cutest face ever..(for FL) and my jaws almost drop and mouth wide open and I was stunned if I had knock on the wrong door. Then I ask is she ‘small moon” and she laugh and dragged me inside and close the door. She continue laughing at my reaction and that makes her even more yummy and lovely. She give me a tight hug right after that and I auto roam her body. Then we chatted a little by the bed side…and my hand had run all over her body by then. I undress her and she undress me. We then proceed to bath and she clean every part of me pay close attention to my didi and give me a surprice BJ there and there. My didi instant hardon after barely a minute.. Then she turn her back facing me and press her ass against my didi. Next she start to rub up and down my didi along her ass crack. With saop all over us..that feeling is unforgetable. Wow that’s like those AV movie soapy massage except we do it both stand up and I almost cum …I quickly put a stop to this say I cant tahan..and she giggle again..wow this gal can really turn man on..haven go to bed and I almost cum already..haha.

Once on the bed. More action started..she cat bath me and end up bj me . And again I feel like exploding after few min of sucking and slurping so I ask to switch. I ask her to lying down face up and postion her pussy close to edge of bed so easy access for me. I then cat bath her all over and daty her …so yummy. After a while I ask for 69 with lying below and she climb up and reposition her pussy right in front of me..wow the pussy is so cute and looks so tight so yummy. Then she sudden plunge her pussy on top of me and of course I no complaint and I lick her clit like no tomorrow and taste her juice while she give me BJ and my didi was rock hard by then..again I can feel my didi gonna surrender..so I stop her. She ask to cap on and I said yes…I was so excited by then coz when she put on cap on me..i almost cum also and she had to do it slowly. After cap on..she cow gal me and pump me up and dowm she really good at this…I slow her down as I told her I cant tahan if she carry on…she slow down and instead just sit there with my didi completely buried in her pussy and we rested a while but my didi still rock hard in her..…after a while she start grinding and left right and up front left right very slowly..wow super move.. and she is pussy squeezing me instead internally..i cant feel the tightness when she contract and the feeling is wordless..there’s no intense physical movement but internally she is torturing me with her pussy muscle…wow wow..and I surrender by then and I unload wow…

Look at my watch and we last barely last 30min. I proceed to clean up and she too. After that she put on her undies and bra and I thot she want to chase me off already since I already unload but she didn’t do so. She continue sit besides me and put her leg across me, lean her whole body close to me and rested on me..wow…I feel so hero. We chatted for the next 30min then I left the room.100% GFE !! 100% sextified !

Face : 10/10 (My jaws drop when see her....she is so so cute, pretty and sexy)
    Body: 9/10 (155cm petite type, but well proportionate, abt 45kg and easy to handle haha)
    Boob : 30B+ Cute small nipple ..erect fast when lick
    Pussy : Shaved with hair above clit. Very neat and tidy.
    HJ : Never try
    BJ : 10/10 ( So good that my didi wake up instantly, nearly make me cum)
    FJ : 9/10 ( Her cow gal grinding make me crazy...and surrender. No chance to try other position )
    DATY : Allowed. One of cleanest
    GFE : 10/10
    RIF : OF COURSE. How not to with GEM like this. Tonight will dream of her for sure.
    haha.. i think nobody will disagree with you... but i think she provide better service to you leh~~i want to complain to her..haha

Hi guys,

Great FR bro jags5643, beboss & jollist, after reading ur FRs, really make me wanna look for her again immediately.. Hehe..?
    I'm glad that u guys had a great time like I do.. Hehe.. Hurry, Let's go for 1 last round before she went back.. Cheong lo.. Hehe..

Bro BEboss, me no sifu la, just small fish in a big ocean la.. Just sharing good things with the bros that I can trust lo.. We all have the same hobby & similar taste ma.. Haha..

To newbies with 0 or a few postings that PM me for contact number, I'm sorry, I will entertain such PM...
    No hard feelings & hope u understand, bcos we need to protect & take care of our playground ma..
    How can simply pass the contact to anyone else who ask for it? Later naik lorry, how le?
    Unless I know u personally or u have proved urself to be worthy by writing ur cheong FRs 1st lo, ok?..

Cheers.. Cheong safely guys..

Quote Originally Posted by jollist View Post
    haha.. i think nobody will disagree with you... but i think she provide better service to you leh~~i want to complain to her..haha
    Yalo, how come u guys got better sevice than me 1?
    How come I dun have Bj in shower 1?
    The soapy butt crack massage was what I did to her le.. She did to u!?
    Copyright, I want to complain to her too.. Hahaha..

Bro jags5643, i am sorry for late reply ur massage. Normally i busy with fren on weekend. Only free on working hour. Oh!!! ur FR really start my fire.....need to look for her lie....

Sifu spk79, if u r only a litter fish in the ocean. our info is come from u and what should we be in the ocean????? So sifu still sifu....hahaha When is ur 6th round visit to moon??? hahahaha

Why bro jags5643 have better service then us all????Or u r her type? put ur pic up and let us all see ur handsome face......agree sifu and jollist??? Waiting........

Lastly, i agree my sifu said. Sorry for the newbies. we need to protect out FL kang tao. Those newbies who really wanna joint us, can pm me for boy stock. After trying, Come back here to write some FR. When time come, i think we all agree u to joint us cheong.......

Hi guys, am back, just to share some FRs.

Start from around 1 month ago.

XXX.

Don't wan mention the name here.

Went to this MP for the 2nd time. Chosen a quite nice looking ML (at least better than other) , proceed to room. Massage was quite ok, got strength. Then ask to turn around. Offer HJ, agree. It was quite sensual, allow AR, but not allow fingering. But her sound system was quite good. During the next Few time visit her again, she seems like much more friendly than before. Massaging her clit, very wet. Proceed for DATY. Initially a bit reject but after that ok the. We make each other satisfied but unable to do FJ because no cap. She say if wan FJ ask me to bring cap next time. I continue to visit her but I didn't bring my cap as well, everytime also ended up with satisfy HJ. Allow me to take off her bras and underwear lie on top of me, sometime even start action once I enter the room. She hugs me, I touched her, from up, til butt, take off her undies, she makes me lie down, kisses, I take off her bras and stick tgh. So high. Then ended up with HJ.

Face: 7/10.

Body: nice breast B cup but butt a bit flat.

Pussy: nice, untrimmed.

HJ: 10/10 because of extra foreplay.

Damage: I usually tips around 50 because of her good altitute and service.

WIR: I was sticking to her for quite sometime. But getting boring so decided to change target for a while.

I don't wan PDRM to disturb these people. I'll only share the info with some bro. And if I share please be gentleman, they are also human, don't scared her.

Cheers

Another FR.

As I said, boring of that ML the, so change place. Went to west door.

Because of my lady is not thr so simply pick 1 which is more sexy. Proceed to room. I like her massage a lot. Very good skill. I wanted go for longer but was busy that time. After that turn over continue massage for sometime before offering HJ. Lower down the bra, let me touch. Her HJ skill was nothing to shout about, just normal but because of her body and breast, I come quite fast. I loves her nipples, very good elasticity.

Name: XL.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

HJ: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

WIR: most probably because I miss her massage.

Damage : 80.

Same place west door.

Went again last night. Not much choices so picked 1 slightly chubby cute looking gurl. A very talkative girl. Massage skill was very normal, but very strengthful is her advantage. I still ask for 1 hour as lack of time. After massage, offer HJ as usual but found out almost time so a bit rushing. I was thinking "oh please, don't rush". She comes back in with tower. Take of my undies and her bra start for HJ. Her still was very good, very sensual, which I really enjoy a lot. She ask whether wan add 1/2 an hour o not as time is reaching and she doesn't want to rush. So I agreed. She spend her good time massage the ball, make me feels high. Her boobs is the best boobs I ever saw and touch. Because it was big BUT NOT SAGGy at all. OMG. Because usually I won't choose big boobs because they will be sagging. Hers was just nice. After a while I ask her to lie down beside me, she do as requested. Hugging her makes me feel comfortable. After a whilr I come.

Name: B. B.

Boobs. Cup, very nice to hold.

Pussy trimmed.

Body 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

HJ: 10/10.

Damage 90.

WIR: dunno yet because her massage skill. Is not as I expected.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BEBoss View Post
    Bro jags5643, i am sorry for late reply ur massage. Normally i busy with fren on weekend. Only free on working hour. Oh!!! ur FR really start my fire.....need to look for her lie....

Sifu spk79, if u r only a litter fish in the ocean. our info is come from u and what should we be in the ocean????? So sifu still sifu....hahaha When is ur 6th round visit to moon??? hahahaha

Why bro jags5643 have better service then us all????Or u r her type? put ur pic up and let us all see ur handsome face......agree sifu and jollist??? Waiting........

Lastly, i agree my sifu said. Sorry for the newbies. we need to protect out FL kang tao. Those newbies who really wanna joint us, can pm me for boy stock. After trying, Come back here to write some FR. When time come, i think we all agree u to joint us cheong.......
    ya loh..maybe you are handsome gua~~ my opinion is same as Beboss and spk79 if you ever post any FR then i will dare to give you number... but if you are really fresh then you may try ah boy stock first or any mp first then post a FR here to prove yourself...this one is really gem cannot simply share

Been to Kuching last week and went to XMT at Jln Song brought by my fren~ notice a not bad looking gal by the number 11 and from other china gal her name is ShaSha~ Any bro from here try her be4? is she good? mind to share out? Might try her out next month when I go there...

thank for bro spk... when to find xiao moon yesterday....damn cute and playful...really enjoy the session with her....but im fast gunner....damn...lolzzzz...

name:xiao moon
    boobs:32b she tell last time when she fat is 34c lolz...
    body:100
    bj skill:i cant tahan her bj...damn sensitive
    fj:he process good but i fast shoot because im noob to control...really tight and fit...

feel to go again before she go....
    what the fuck...really a gemmmmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by owen63 View Post
    Been to Kuching last week and went to XMT at Jln Song brought by my fren~ notice a not bad looking gal by the number 11 and from other china gal her name is ShaSha~ Any bro from here try her be4? is she good? mind to share out? Might try her out next month when I go there...
    hi, not bad also this girl... boob small. but massage at gfe really top... last time ever get a bj from her but now she don do anymore... last time she still new and she say she only bj to 2 customer only... haha... her massage is really pro! stand on your back 1... haha

First FR.

1. XMT.

Number : 8.

Boob : small and nice.

Body : very slim

Massage : 6/10.

HJ : 6/10

GFE : 5/10 Very chatty (I prefer don't chat too much)

WIR : Mayb not her.

Damage : RM42 (one hour) + RM38 (HJ)

1. Before start already ask to add another hour. Cut mood.

2. Massage half way like to go out, toilet la. Put on music la. More mood cut.

3. Show me jokes in hp. Aiyo. Waste time. More mood cut cut.

4. Show me more jokes in hp. Cut cut cut Mood mood.

5. Tell me don't rush, still a lot of time. Cut Mood cut mood.

6. Lick nipple a bit, say itchy, ok. Never mind. Stop lick. No more mood to cut.

Anyway, very pretty and petite, mayb she no mood that day or I'm not to her liking.

2. JSKL.

Number : 11.

Boob : small and nice.

Body : slim

Massage : 6/10.

HJ : 5/10

GFE : 4/10

WIR : Mayb not her.

Damage : RM40 (one hour) + RM30 (HJ)

1. Ask to lie down just hug only. Don't want. Say I must be thinking of something naughty. Damn.

2. Just look at her palm, say I must be thinking of something naughty also. (Meanwhile, she holding my didi, wonder what she thinking)

3. Can roam, but ask can suck tits, say no no. Damn damn.

4. End up no shoot. Leave.

Anyway, she have good smile, maybe just need more training.

3. GXY.

Number : Siao Wei.

Boob : medium.

Body : slight chubby

Massage : 5/10.

HJ : 5/10

GFE : 7/10

WIR : Mayb.

Damage : RM40 (one hour) + RM30 (HJ)

1. Nice smile, willing to accomodate. Cheerful and chatty.

4. XMT.

Number : 5.

Boob : Nice & beautiful.

Body : very slim

Massage : 7/10.

HJ : 9/10 (Pro level)

GFE : 8/10

WIR : Mayb.

Damage : RM42 (one hour) + RM38 (HJ)

1. Good attitude (Salute!)

2. Turn on sound system to speed up process. (Quite loud)

3. Overall is a pro. Maybe a bit bored to her work. But what to do? Earn living ma.

After visiting these few places, feel that PRC are very hardworking. Work and save for living.

If there's another chance, maybe they will not choose to enter this field of work,

However, maybe some will still choose this field because of their interest, who knows.

Anyway, showing some respect and humor will make everybody's days better!

Wassehh BJ lagi ah? next time go there see whether she can do or not... her HJ ok or not? can sux the boob one ah?

third vist to small moon two days before. she said that she will leave kuching 30/04 and will consider to come back next time but maybe go to ah boy side...but dunno yet... this time i negotiate for a cheaper price with okt tommy and he agreed too. but till the end of the session i give tips to small moon to thank her good service for these three times. i think really worth loh. that is really difficult to find a gem nowadays... I even asked her if i can get two shot in an hour and i pay her directly but nearly kena scold by her because she said that 2nd shot really takes time and will make her too tired...(really have "ge xin") anyway we still have wonderful session, i even plan to take the whole night...but i cannot get a satisfied price so i give up...
    total comment on 3 session:
    Face : 10/10 (she is so so cute, pretty and sexy)
    Body: 9/10 (15xcm slim type, 43kg and but buttock flat a bit)
    Boob : 30B+ Cute pink nipple ..good to handle
    Pussy : Shaved with hair above clit. Very neat and tidy, nice smell
    BJ : 9/10
    FJ : 12/10 ( any position will be fine, i try missionary, cowgirl,fxxx from the back in front of mirror, in the bathroom, she sit on the table and fuck face to face)..she said that she like FJ more than foreplay, and she like fuck hard...
    DATY : Allowed.
    GFE : 12/10
    RIF : always... it is so hard to get a gem...

any bro wanna try please be fast, she will be back on 30/04

Quote Originally Posted by owen63 View Post
    Wassehh BJ lagi ah? next time go there see whether she can do or not... her HJ ok or not? can sux the boob one ah?
    can suck boob but boob quite small la... haha... bj then i dono lo... u can try no.5 boob job! haha... i tried before! sibeh nice shoot at her boobs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread Information