Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Nairobi hotels

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    593
     

    Nairobi hotels

    Anyone know of any Nairobi girl friendly hotels. Ive only been to Nairobi for an odd night out so dont know the place at all really.
    Alot of the hotels in Nairobi think there in Paris or Tokyo the prices they charge as well.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    91
     
    Hey you are right, most are expensive, especially if you want 4 or 5 star ones and yet you can get great rate if you are not to picky.
    Here are some suggestions. Safari Park off Thika Rd. is very nice and very GF as buildings are completely separate from check in and you can bring girls straight to rooms after checking in. Downside is the cost. The do run resident rates, which I get since I use to live there and show my Kenyan DL since I still keep that up to date. Can usually get B and B for $150. But breakfast is great full buffet. I have used when had a non-pro good looking model that I wanted to impress. Also use for local Non pro GF.
    Also have good show at nights with Safari Cats.
    More local and clean, but by no means that nice, but very reasonable--Like 1,600 ksh is Roasters just behind what use to be Nakumatt, that they recently tore down but still on Thika Rd. It works for me, but some think it is not that nice. I make friends with ladies at desk, and bring them food, etc. and then have no problem bringing Girls, but have notice some have to pay. Even so, still very reasonable.
    Holiday Inn in Westlands is also nicer and rooms are very separate and usually easy to get GF in, but here again, high prices.
    Have also used Serena, but very expensive, but no problem getting lady in. Same with Norfolk, but that was several years back and was expensive.
    I have also used Utali Hotel off thika rd, reasonable price, but more like 3,500 Ksh. Was able to take girl there, but have only used one time 3 years ago.
    Several cheaper places in town, but not upscale at all. What type of hotel are you wanting and what area?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2
     
    The WAB is a bit out of the core but a not a bad place for 2k per night (last year) including a decent breakfast in the room. Hotel Downtown is right in the core and clean at 2k. Parkside is not bad and 2.5k for the "superior" rooms. The prices are for two people. The Downtown asked 400 for a friend to stay over. All prices are shillings. EDIT: I have addresses and numbers if you need them.

    If you are looking for western style, be prepared for rates that are more than western. In my opinion, the rates are insane. Simba22 has mentioned some of them, I think most of them can be found online easily. Somebody is making a huge profit from those places. Westlands places are marginally nicer but more expensive and, call me cheap, I don't see the difference as being as great as the prices.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    593
     
    I think the best place to say in nairobi is Grace guest house resort which is next door to yaya centre in the hurlingham area of nairobi.
    3250ks per night and gf, good location, safe and nice buffet brekkies as well.
    Last edited by robert75; 01-08-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: spell

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Blantyre, Malawi
    Posts
    26
     

    Reasonable hotels

    I just returned from Nairobi and stay in city center at Hotel Kipepeo you can find them at www.hotelkipepeo.com the place was very clean for the price. Rooms in good condition and free wireless internet. Paid around 4000 kshs for a double and no problem with the girlfriend. Another suggested by my last "girlfriend" was Kenya Comfort Hotel alittle cheaper.

    Good luck and have fun,

    Belizemon

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    50
     

    Thumbs up Terminal hotel

    The Terminal hotel, Moktar Dardah st off Koinaene st, excellent location, close to all clubs and central...1700kes for a double room

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    593
     
    sustain can you give some more info reg this Utali place you mention?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13
     
    Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    I think the best place to say in nairobi is Grace guest house resort which is next door to yaya centre in the hurlingham area of nairobi.
    3250ks per night and gf, good location, safe and nice buffet brekkies as well.
    Gracia Guest House is reported as a Christian-run place; with so many web links referencing it with words "ministry" and "church", I'm surprised it would be considered GF. You do have recent experience with them allowing "guests"?


    From a blog entry of 2008 Jun 17...
    address : off Ring Road, Kilimani Road, behind the Ya Ya Centre/ Mall, in Hurlingham area. The Gracia is a very clean, pleasant, quiet place with excellent hospitality.

    The price for a twin room (cost shared between 2 sharing) is Ksh4250 / USD$ 62. A single is Ksh3250 .. these are extremely reasonable prices for central, secure Nairobi.

    telephone numbers - +254 20 3870407 / 9 or +254 20 3875964. Their email address is reservations@graciaguesthouse.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    593
     
    yes it is gf. i was there Dec 08 and took a girl back on 2 seperate nights, no questions asked at all. i dont kow ehere the christian run thing comes into it at all was just a normal hotel to me.

  10. #10

    Girl Friendly Hotels

    Robert, my advice is to just rent a double room. I have found that most hotels are girl friendly if you do that. For a quickie you can try Forest Lodge but I wouldn't stay there overnight it's recently increased its price from 500 to 1000 (short stay 1-2 hours) but they are making renovations. Last time they even gave me a towell! There's also the Impala in Westlands which runs about 2500 for a double. I have found that the New Hillcrest is a nice place to stay if you can pay for a double. I've been there as a single and had no problem bringing a girl to the room during the day for a short time.
    Generally if you have a double, you can bring any girl to the room so if you want to trade up each night, its cool. Avoid places like the F'ed up Six Eighty which is like a magnet for scumbag security guards. There's nothing like paying off a guard only to have him knock at your door while you're right in the middle of a suck and fuck, because he wants to shake you down for more money. Training to enter the Kenyan police force I guess ;-)
    Canthelpmyself the findsexanywhere author
    http://findsexanywhere.blogspot.com

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8
     

    Parkside Hotel

    The Parkside Hotel is mentioned on this and other sites as a good mongering hotel. On a recent stay there I learned a few things that might save you the hassle I experienced.

    On my first night I rented a single superior room for 2,000 kes. It was a very small room with barely enough space for a single bed and a television. There was hot water, which was welcome.

    On returning to the hotel with a girl I was informed that I could not have a guest in a single room. Since I had already showered in the room they were unwilling to move me to a double without repaying. After a long stare-down they consented to allow me to bring a guest up by paying an additional 500 kes.

    The next hassle was that they required the girl to register. Unfortunately she did not have any ID, and that again resulted in another 200 kes to resolve.

    I subsequently moved to a superior double with a large bed, closet space and a safe (which didn't work). The only difference between the superior rooms and the standard rooms is that the former have televisions and are located on the quieter 3rd and 4th floor. The double rooms are much larger than the singles and better value, and there was no problem with having a visitor. I still encountered the same hassle with guest registration, so it's best to make sure your girl has ID before heading to the hotel.

    I also advise you to work out the price with the girl before heading to your room. Most of the girls had no problem accepting 2,000 kes for short time, but one spent over an hour in my room complaining that 2,000 kes was not a fair price. Eventually I agreed to pay 2,500 kes if the sex was really good. Fortunately it was.

    The bed and breakfast option at the Parkside is no special deal, as you pay the same price (320 kes) to the hotel as you would pay in the adjoining restaurant for a basic English breakfast. Go for the bed only option and get breakfast on your own.

    Lastly, Florida One (aka Madhouse) would not allow me in wearing sandals, and even a few hundred shillings would not cure the problem. Nairobi is much more formal than Mombassa, which I vastly prefer. The Nairobi scene is more hard-edged and a lot less fun than Mombassa.

    If you do go to Mombassa and are looking for a gf-hotel in Mombassa city, I recommend the Ganjoni Wananchi, which is 2,000 kes for a double with AC and a television. I never had any hassles bringing girls back, including doubles on several occasions. It's a short walk to Casablanca or 100 kes in a tuk-tuk.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    22
     
    The Hilton will allow a girl in for an additional USD 25. She'll need to provide ID. The Front Desk staff may be either accommodating or humiliating, depending upon who's working.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    319
     
    Quote Originally Posted by okpilak View Post
    The Parkside Hotel is mentioned on this and other sites as a good mongering hotel. On a recent stay there I learned a few things that might save you the hassle I experienced.

    On my first night I rented a single superior room for 2,000 kes. It was a very small room with barely enough space for a single bed and a television. There was hot water, which was welcome.

    On returning to the hotel with a girl I was informed that I could not have a guest in a single room. Since I had already showered in the room they were unwilling to move me to a double without repaying. After a long stare-down they consented to allow me to bring a guest up by paying an additional 500 kes.

    The next hassle was that they required the girl to register. Unfortunately she did not have any ID, and that again resulted in another 200 kes to resolve.

    I subsequently moved to a superior double with a large bed, closet space and a safe (which didn't work). The only difference between the superior rooms and the standard rooms is that the former have televisions and are located on the quieter 3rd and 4th floor. The double rooms are much larger than the singles and better value, and there was no problem with having a visitor. I still encountered the same hassle with guest registration, so it's best to make sure your girl has ID before heading to the hotel.

    I also advise you to work out the price with the girl before heading to your room. Most of the girls had no problem accepting 2,000 kes for short time, but one spent over an hour in my room complaining that 2,000 kes was not a fair price. Eventually I agreed to pay 2,500 kes if the sex was really good. Fortunately it was.

    The bed and breakfast option at the Parkside is no special deal, as you pay the same price (320 kes) to the hotel as you would pay in the adjoining restaurant for a basic English breakfast. Go for the bed only option and get breakfast on your own.

    Lastly, Florida One (aka Madhouse) would not allow me in wearing sandals, and even a few hundred shillings would not cure the problem. Nairobi is much more formal than Mombassa, which I vastly prefer. The Nairobi scene is more hard-edged and a lot less fun than Mombassa.

    If you do go to Mombassa and are looking for a gf-hotel in Mombassa city, I recommend the Ganjoni Wananchi, which is 2,000 kes for a double with AC and a television. I never had any hassles bringing girls back, including doubles on several occasions. It's a short walk to Casablanca or 100 kes in a tuk-tuk.
    does the ganjoni wananchi have awebsite,also how far is it from the beach and tembo.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8
     

    Ganjoni Wananchi in Mombassa

    The Ganjoni Wananchi in Mombassa city does not have website nor do they have internet access. They do have AC in some of the rooms, though, and they are very accomodating to our hobby.

    It is roughly half an hour to an hour to the beaches and the clubs along the beaches.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    319
     
    Quote Originally Posted by okpilak View Post
    The Ganjoni Wananchi in Mombassa city does not have website nor do they have internet access. They do have AC in some of the rooms, though, and they are very accomodating to our hobby.

    It is roughly half an hour to an hour to the beaches and the clubs along the beaches.
    this seems to be too far from the bars and the beach for my liking.would like some thing around Ģ15-20 a night with air-con and clean,surely someone must know of something.

 

 
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts