Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Sauna in Bishkek

Living since some months in Kzrgzystan I will be soon for a month in Bishkek and am interested in a decent sauna.
    Anybody can recommend a place for me?
    How does sauna operate? Do you have to bring girls there or do they provide? Fees and charges for the ladies?
    In exchange for this information i can offer to share my mongering experiences from towns in the south of Kyrgyzstan though the girl friend type of relation prevails here.

Thanks

Why Sauna?

Any particular reason you are interested in a sauna? Plenty of other excellent options in Bishkek...

I have never been to Sauna in Bishkek. Maybe it is an interesting alternative.
    Any recent experiences with Sauna in Bishkek?

Sorry, but no... I tend to prefer slightly safer/cleaner options, but there are ones around, and if you find a good one, with good quality girls, I'd be interested to know about it...

I am still interested in Sauna in Bishkek. Any recommendations?
    And what is alternative option for P4P in Bishkek? I have girl friend kind of experience in the south. Looking for straight action in Bishkek. Thanks for any hints.

hello

sorry i can't give much infos on bishkek because still i haven't been there but if anyone could tell me a bit how things with women go down there it will be very helpful..

i can share stories on irkutsk, siberia, or latvia, if you are interested

Hello mike,
    Well I would like to hear your stories about areas you've mention. Why dony you share with us (under which thread, Russia??).
    Thanks & Regards.

I spoke to a soldier in a bar, recently. He'd come through Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek Manas) on the way into Afghanistan and on the way back out again.

The soldier said there was a massage parlor in the AAFES town. Though he gave it the old college try on a couple different occasions, all he could get was a full body massage. Which was only $20 plus they hit you up hard for a tip. The women weren't even slightly undressed, he said. Reportedly one soldier was claiming to have gotten a hand job but that soldier was a notorious fibber.
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines. This info brought to you by the Mongering Intelligence Agency. [est. 2005]

Several saunas exist in Bishkek. Most recent one's I tried were the sauna at Retro Metro and the one at the Dostuk hotel. I have the contact of an English speaking "madam" (goes by the name Sophie, who charges between 1500 and 2000 for an hour of fun. Girls are young but have no or poor English skills.

Planning a month long trip to the good old 'kek in December. Any fellow mongers headed that way? If you are let's try to synch our trips...

Cheerio.
    Stash

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information