Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Bukit BIntang?

Quote Originally Posted by vvvkv View Post
    Was in Bukit Bintang a few days ago. And decided to go to one of the body massage centres along the road.

RM : 35 for 30 mins.

Local NL... ( 20+) massaged for 10 mins..and started to run her fingers along the hot spots... DIDI could not tahan... this is the ML tactics... and she asked for urut batin RM 50 ...bargained for 30....and got it....

Overall only 25 MINS..

Damage 35 pay at counter and 30 to ML T/L : 65 for HJ....

WILL NOT GO AGAIN....!
    NL ? she allow cha ball or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by unsatisfied4ever View Post
    Agreed. Not worth it. You gotta pay another RM100 to doc .... and doc wont even give you a HJ!
    Guys dont go raw. Its not worth it at all.Not for u and not the girl. More to life than just fucking, moderation is best. sorry just my 2 ringgits lah

Quote Originally Posted by jwolfenson View Post
    This is my FR for Me-Me at H*t*l N*v*. Oct 6th, 2009

Name: Me-Me
    Race: PRC. Ask her where she is from and she jokes “Timbuktu”. Good attitude and nice sense of humor
    Face: 8/10
    Body: 9/10. Very nice sweet puki. Lots of smooth silky pubic hair. Was wearing sexy black lingerie underneath her clothes. She has very, very long fingernails on all her 10 fingers, very neatly maintained. No blemish anywhere on her body. I studied her body in detail because she was close to physical perfection. The only blemish was a purple, stubbed toe nail on her foot!! She is that good physically. I would not mind spending one session just holding her in my arms.
    Boobs: Small but nice and fresh. Pink nipples
    BBBJ: 9/10
    FJ: 10/10
    DATY: Freshest puki
    DK: Hesitant at first, but once started, excellent kissing technique
    We showered and she dutifully cleaned me up. Then on the bed, she wiped my dick and started licking my nipples. Then started downwards and gave me a good BBBJ. Very good technique. Used her hands in a very nice way and deep throated me. I asked for 69 and the next 5 mins were heaven. The sight of her sweet pussy from behind, with its pink lips, took me to an orgasmic state. I shot my load into her mouth. It had been a long time since I shot my load in the opening BBBJ round itself. She was expecting this and took it all in and later spit it out to a tissue paper. She then did the customary gargling and was back to the bed. Asked me if that would be all. No way would I leave without the FJ. Negotiated for a FJ. So shower #2 and back to the bed. She started BBBJ again. To my surprise my dick started rising again. In a span of 5 mins from the last orgasm, it was ready to go again. I was almost tempted to bonk her without a condom. She looked and felt so fresh, I was tempted to try riding her bareback. But, good sense prevailed on me and I held my condom to her. She has a peculiar technique for putting on a condom because of her long fingernails. She rode me for some time and then I turned her over for missionary all the time staying inside her. This technique surprised her. Then the doggie position. You can tell she is new to this the way she positioned herself for doggie. Then back again to missionary position for the grand climax.

After I tipped her generously while leaving, she gave me a wonderful kiss. There is nothing like money to motivate people to work hard. She deserved it.
    Damage: 188 + tips
    LIke all your reports good to read and very helpful

But she prefers my middle finger to sultry slim, my thumb, middle and ring fingers to 3 point, and my dick to rabbit. So already saved quite a nice sum.

spa de palace was closed down rite? any similar spa that has got a private pool with a gang of friends?

I am interested to test her also .

Me-Me from N**a H***l

Is this me-me still around. I always heard that N**a only offer old lady of 35 and above. I dont like to do it with someone older than me, but if that someone is some superstar ok lah...haha. But if this Me-me really as hot as our brother goldberg described, I would like to give it a try.

Anyway, in BB I would normally go to G*n*s*s or I*p*r**l Hotel. But my favorite is still I*p*r**l. They always renew their WL from time to time. The following is my last 2 FR at I*p*r**l.

Name : No 75(but this place will change ppl every week, so number also change)
    Race : Philippine
    Look : 6/10
    Body : 8/10
    Boob : 9/10 (big but a bit saggy)
    FK : I dont want
    DATY : 8/10
    AR : 6
    CIM : Never ask
    BBBJ : 9/10
    FJ : 8/10
    WIR : No. So many others to try
    Damage : 170

Her service is superb.

Race : Bakso
    Name : Dunno, no also forgot.
    Look : 8/10 - really really cute SYT look.
    Body : 8/10
    Boob : 7/10 (has not fully develop yet, so firm)
    AR : Nope.But I did it on her to her surprise.
    DATY : Yup. Sweet and tasty. (Jangan kencang2 ya pak !!)..haha
    CIM : Never ask
    FK :No
    AR : No
    Damage : RM150
    BBBJ : 5/10
    WIR : will consider if she is still around

She is the best ever, so young, fresh, innocent.

My fren just went there again last wednesday. He told me got one hot taiwan WL there. But dunno how long she gonna be there.

As for Bro goldberg, can you check for me whether this Me-me still around...heheh

N**a and I*p*r**l

Hi Bro jwolfenson,

Sorry lah. I oso forgot the number sometime. But if you said that no 75 is ther for 8 mths oledi, cheh...I kena con by that young OKT lah.

Anyway, I really did pay RM150 for the bakso. Last time there, even the taiwanese cost RM150. The PRC, tomyam and philiphine cost RM170.m But on a few occasion I did pay RM170 for a bakso.

As for Nova, i tak pernah try lah. May be I shud go there. Anyone in particular you would suggest for a SYT

Banned

I heard she is going back to Medan soon. She will be back Wednesday next week (19/11). She is the sweetest bakso ever. Outcall also allowed through her agent Alan
    Mind forward her ctc to me ?

Hi all bro,

Can anyone tell me where got budget hotel which are nearby bukit bintang or times square?

Thank you very much.

Banned

Budget Hotels

Quote Originally Posted by lostdevil View Post
    Hi all bro,

Can anyone tell me where got budget hotel which are nearby bukit bintang or times square?

Thank you very much.
    Plenty lah in Jln Bukit Bintang
    Hotel Sungei Wang, Hotel Malaya......

Behind
    Nova Hotel.......

cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by seekingfun View Post
    Plenty lah in Jln Bukit Bintang
    Hotel Sungei Wang, Hotel Malaya......

Behind
    Nova Hotel.......

cheerio
    Yaloo...just walk along the street at bukit bintang ..you can see already...

I heard she is going back to Medan soon. She will be back Wednesday next week (19/11). She is the sweetest bakso ever. Outcall also allowed through her agent Alan
    Tmr will call her . itch already .

Quote Originally Posted by ahleok View Post
    Yaloo...just walk along the street at bukit bintang ..you can see already...
    Thank you brother!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SamHH View Post
    I bought The Legent delay condom from Naughty shop before visit her .

Name : Kity
    Age : 22 (she said doing part time here, still doing her second yr media comm)
    Face : 8/10 (syt look)
    Boob : not sure but firm and nice nipple
    BBBJ : 8/10
    Frenching : YES
    Fingering : YES
    FJ : 8.8/10
    Fucking time : This condom very good . i fuck her almost 30 min (very tired) but feel great . she "dim" bed "dim" blanket . moans very loud and keep on asked me to bonk her harder . i am sure next room can hear her moans .
    Bro , this kitty work in GE ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread Information