Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Talking New Kepong Portal

To all brothers,

Just want to open this Kepong Area MP Portal to all the guys sharing their experience. Please only post the MP, Papaya Farm... to this threads. Start from me to share my experience first.

Tmn Usahawan
    1. Jianley
    2. Tai Hang
    3. Dong Fang Mei Mei
    4. Yage
    5. Tang Dynasty
    6. KL relaxation
    7. Galaxy
    8. Lotus
    9. ..more (forgot the name)

Tmn Desa

Got more details to the PRC later.

T...g Dynasty

This place -- behind German bistro and below tayar shop -- not sure got FJ or not. I asked to choose the girl. OKT say OK. then how much/ OKT said 60 for body massage and 40 for foot. When I asked "Put water" how much OKT, say no such service from the girls. If no such service why let me choose the girls in the first place? (BTW, I am Chinese, wearing spec so canno look like like MIB mah!)

Yous in fuckship
    Firdaus

How was the Galaxy bro?
    can tell the detail?

Quote Originally Posted by Firdaus View Post
    This place -- behind German bistro and below tayar shop -- not sure got FJ or not. I asked to choose the girl. OKT say OK. then how much/ OKT said 60 for body massage and 40 for foot. When I asked "Put water" how much OKT, say no such service from the girls. If no such service why let me choose the girls in the first place? (BTW, I am Chinese, wearing spec so canno look like like MIB mah!)

Yous in fuckship
    Firdaus
    Oh bro, I think you have just misunderstanding to the OKT, every MP must allow you to choose ML, you're consumer mah... but it doesn't mean you can get such service in MP, except SPA. Because no space for you to f...c..k lah .

Quote Originally Posted by onedogstyle View Post
    How was the Galaxy bro?
    can tell the detail?
    This is for those who love Mature ladies

Massage: depends you luck
    Body & Boobs : ^^
    No. : ?? PM me to told you.
    Damage : RM60/hr, HJ-RM50, BJ-RM?? (No all hv such service)

Papaya Farm in kepong

Last friday visit one of the papaya farm in kepong. Unlucky, "Hari Raya"... most of the malay girls are from sabah, sarawah or local. So not many choice.

My favorite gal balik kampung... ;... but also choose a malay gal. But she has no passion at all . Feel boring....

Any bro can recommend PF in kepong? I found there is a karaoke behind the KFC/PizzaHut, is it a papaya farm ? beside the PF hv a new "Hostel".

Quote Originally Posted by gujing View Post
    Last friday visit one of the papaya farm in kepong. Unlucky, "Hari Raya"... most of the malay girls are from sabah, sarawah or local. So not many choice.

My favorite gal balik kampung... ;... but also choose a malay gal. But she has no passion at all . Feel boring....

Any bro can recommend PF in kepong? I found there is a karaoke behind the KFC/PizzaHut, is it a papaya farm ? beside the PF hv a new "Hostel".
    Bro,try to go Selayang PF,behind suzuki show room,lots of pretty and young nasi lemak over there,good luck

this is a good thread, very specific.

I went to a Thai place is KIP, not bad. Worth spending, really good massage and nice looking gal.

Will post review after my next visit.

THAI AMANI,wangsa permai

Yeahh its a good thread,100% support
    Last time went to a Thai MP at Wangsa Permai,called Thai Amani,80% r young&sweet looking tomyam
    Damaged is rm60 for 1 and half hour massage and rm50 for BJ

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zenxxx View Post
    this is a good thread, very specific.

I went to a Thai place is KIP, not bad. Worth spending, really good massage and nice looking gal.

Will post review after my next visit.
    Oh, i like tomyam, but where is the place? long time ago, I have been searching this area MP, but didn't find any. But finally found a "Balia" MP in the shoplot, and told me full house, the ML is "Ladyboy" Whah ....what the hell, quick quick run down....

Specific more details to the location Man.. . As I know there are not too much shoplot. Is it nearby the saturday pasar malam there?

Quote Originally Posted by jammix View Post
    Yeahh its a good thread,100% support
    Last time went to a Thai MP at Wangsa Permai,called Thai Amani,80% r young&sweet looking tomyam
    Damaged is rm60 for 1 and half hour massage and rm50 for BJ
    Is the MP nearby the restaurant "Tak Fok" That site no parking at all, and too many crowd. Afraid meet someone . I always go to a Thai MP at Menjalara. Is a second floor corner lot. Behind the shop got two MP as well. One is RM38/hr one, try one time, massage so so, malay gals , and another is new one (Haven't try yet), but I think no hanky-panky because their working hour too short mostly until 11pm/12am(Guess). For the Thai also working until 1am. The thai with old ML, but recently get new young ML. Old ML massage skill good, but for my last time try new ML ,

Thai MP
    Massage: RM 45 + Tax = RM49++
    HJ = RM50
    BJ = N/A
    WIR = For those who want to find "Zheng Guat" to relax ur body (No didi )

Quote Originally Posted by gujing View Post
    To all brothers,

Just want to open this Kepong Area MP Portal to all the guys sharing their experience. Please only post the MP, Papaya Farm... to this threads. Start from me to share my experience first.

Tmn Usahawan
    1. Jianley
    2. Tai Hang
    3. Dong Fang Mei Mei
    4. Yage
    5. Tang Dynasty
    6. KL relaxation
    7. Galaxy
    8. Lotus
    9. ..more (forgot the name)

Tmn Desa

Got more details to the PRC later.
    yo bro...kl relaxation got no hanky panky bro......is all this MP got extra service bro cause i go twice kl relaxation nothing i have....so sad

Quote Originally Posted by jammix View Post
    Bro,try to go Selayang PF,behind suzuki show room,lots of pretty and young nasi lemak over there,good luck
    Thanks for sharing, but what is the damage?
    Package = RM? how many jugs
    Tip for OKT = RM ? 50?
    Boy = RM ? 10? Cipet why I need to pay u. Fuck
    Gals = RM?

I'm not familiar with the place...what is the PF name?

Sometimes might get hesitate, which one I should go? SPA, MP, PF.. Because the damage almost the same range RM150 ~ RM250. Man man man , didi never calm down...

Quote Originally Posted by maxdu_de_varos View Post
    yo bro...kl relaxation got no hanky panky bro......is all this MP got extra service bro cause i go twice kl relaxation nothing i have....so sad
    Being there once and I swear 1st and last time. LCLY to the OKT. PRC , bad environment (Hate the beauty parlor bed, too height and make my face (**) , massage skill , face

Exclamation

Request information for Tmn Desa... or any... .

Found a bro recommend a MP name "M*nzok*" in taman desa, is any bro stay there? Pls PM the exatly name and place. TQ

I have conclude a rough to the PRC in Jianley, hopefully will come out soon.

Any suggestion to me to comment out all the MP, because afraid effect ppl business who get low comment (Thinking...none of my business). OR PM..

Some MP high damage, bad ML, bad service, bad massage, good PRC....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information