Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jan bik club

jan bik club

I am going back to Amsterdam next week. After visiting the RLD my last 8 trips, I heard about Jan-Bik club from sites like these and intend to visit them. Any advice or tips from veterans regarding what to expect and how much to pay. I went to their website which seemed vague, but indicated 55 euros 1/2 hour and 75 euros for an hour, including room and girl with GFE and FS. It sounds like the only place I should have been going to all along. Can anyone confirm this place is as advertised? Thanks

I have not visited Jan-Bik, but I know that you won't get GFE there. FS with CBJ can be expected at the club. If you request outcall from a JB girl, you may be able to tip a little extra up front to get something closer to GFE. I'm actually headed back next week as well and may give the place a try.

Rizonman,
    thanks for the reply. Maybe we should have WSG buttons to wear so fellow mongers will recognize each other "in the field."

Visited Jan Bik club this week. Just a few blocks from Centraal Station. Was met at door and ushered to upstairs bar. This was about 1230 PM and opening hour was posted as noon. The manager explained there were only two girls available at that time. One girl, Anna, was present at the bar. Anna was stacked. I agreed to a half hour at 45 euros (the bar gets a portion and the girl gets the rest). I spoke with Anna and quickly learned she was from Brazil. her English was as bad as my Dutch, but we communicated fine in spanish. She was enthusiastic and we showered first before play began. She began with kissing (no DFK, unfortunately) and CBJ. I asked her if she liked "sesenta-nueve" (69) and she immediately jumped on top of me, manuevering to give me unfettered access. From there we moved through a variety of sexual positions before I spilled my load in her. She continually asked if I wanted to add more time, something I was planning on doing all along. We agreed on another hour together and I paid 75 Euro, which she took downstairs. She came back up with a coke (5 Euros fellas) and we showered again before settling into a sensual massage followed by more oral, 69, and several positions. I stayed hard the entire hour and hadn't come again by hour's end. she was lovingly stroking my member while asking me to add another hour. If money were no object, I would have stayed and stayed. She was very eager to please and was constantly encouraging me to take her anyway I wanted (not anal however, as she explained "No me gusta." As I left the other girl was present and she was very cute. The hostess offered that I could stay with the new girl, but I was worn raw from 90 minutes of serious sex. One note. Pay exact fare. I gave a 50 note initially and received no change. Not wanting to be impolite, I thought it might smooth things over. When I added the second hour I again didn't have exact fare and paid 90 (instead of 75) and again the change somehow became a tip. Next time I will stay a couple of hours, but will bring EXACT change. The location was away from the RLD and what I received beat the pants off any of the high turnover prostitutes standing in the windows. The club also offers room service for a little more. Anna's attitude and enthusiasm earn her great marks even though no DFK and the flurry of more time more money comments. The club offers a room with a jacuzzi for a modest additional charge.

Returned to Jan - Bik club in Amsterdam. This time chose Pamela, who stated she was Kim during weekdays. Pamela was enthusiastic and energetic, offering LFK, CBJ, and numerous positions during our time together. She offered to provide anal for 50 euro additional, but I said another time. The time was very pleasurable. Pamela is tall, slender, blonde with augmented breasts with sensitive nipples. An hour for 75 euros beats the RLD's assembly-line fucking. One side note is that when she paused for a smoke break, it set off the smoke detector, which instead of sending out an annoying tone, rang out like "red alert" on Star Trek throughout the building. This club also delivers its girls to your hotel room. I would encourage other travelers to Amsterdam to post about the other clubs so we can know what's out there, that way if we can't all hang together, we can at least hang separately.

Hey azztapper, thanks for the info

I'm going to be visiting in 2 weeks and think I'll stop by this place in part because of your good review.

Anyone know how busy places will be in early october? I'm wondering if there are less girls during off season, Is there an off season here?

Went to the club on saturday. There were 7 girls, but 3-4 of them were on the "non fuckable" side. 1 was good (a 20 years old, about 7).

I took her, but she showed little interest, but let me do my stuf.
    The cost.
    75 for 1 hour or 50 for 30 min.
    It is a cheap place (make sure you have the adress, as there are no signs outside). The place is dark, and run down.

But good value for money.

Love Club 21 ?

Hi guys,

Has anyone had recent (or not so recent) experiences of thai massage brothel love club 21 in the RLD? It has a decent website and seems to have competitive prices. Reviews, recommendations? What you get for your money?

I read elsewhere that Jan Bik, though cheap, tends to have not particularly attractive women - though previous posts obviously indicate that that isn't always the case. Hit and miss?

Any other recommended brothels?

Quote Originally Posted by player72 View Post
    Hi guys,

Has anyone had recent (or not so recent) experiences of thai massage brothel love club 21 in the RLD? It has a decent website and seems to have competitive prices. Reviews, recommendations? What you get for your money?

I read elsewhere that Jan Bik, though cheap, tends to have not particularly attractive women - though previous posts obviously indicate that that isn't always the case. Hit and miss?

Any other recommended brothels?
    Yes... I've been there a few times, and a few of the girls recognize me when I come in... It's not a bad place. 125 for the hour, and most of the girls expect a 20-25 e tip. It starts off with a do-it-yourself shower, but you return to the bed for a nice massage. After about 30-40 minutes of that, the girl will start to play with your parts a bit and slip a condom on you. They typically start with a BJ and move to FS. Multiple positions are available.

The girls aren't the best, but they're not bad. They get fresh, young ones sometimes, but they're very timid and don't know how to please a man the right way. They're still fun, and you do get what you pay for...

Personally, I like the place, and I'm a little hooked right now. I've been known to visit the place a few times a week. You just can't beat the 125 price for an hour with a nice massage and decent FS.

BTW, don't expect to negotiate any extras. I've tried a few times, and it hasn't worked. They like tips, but they're not really willing to earn them.

Anyone tried Samara?

Samara gets good reviews on one site I googled. Anyone tried, willing to verify or advise to skip?

Quote Originally Posted by rizonman View Post
    Yes... I've been there a few times, and a few of the girls recognize me when I come in... It's not a bad place. 125 for the hour, and most of the girls expect a 20-25 e tip. It starts off with a do-it-yourself shower, but you return to the bed for a nice massage. After about 30-40 minutes of that, the girl will start to play with your parts a bit and slip a condom on you. They typically start with a BJ and move to FS. Multiple positions are available.

The girls aren't the best, but they're not bad. They get fresh, young ones sometimes, but they're very timid and don't know how to please a man the right way. They're still fun, and you do get what you pay for...

Personally, I like the place, and I'm a little hooked right now. I've been known to visit the place a few times a week. You just can't beat the 125 price for an hour with a nice massage and decent FS.

BTW, don't expect to negotiate any extras. I've tried a few times, and it hasn't worked. They like tips, but they're not really willing to earn them.
    I think you are talking about some other club. I can confirm that the cost is 75 euro for an hour (50 euro for 30 min).

There was no expectation of tip for me.

Quote Originally Posted by largebanana View Post
    I think you are talking about some other club. I can confirm that the cost is 75 euro for an hour (50 euro for 30 min).

There was no expectation of tip for me.
    I'm talking about Love Club 21. I think that you're talking about Thai Massage which is a couple of blocks away. I believe that LC21 does offer non-sex hours for 75, but with sex is 125. The girls seem to want tips in both locations, but 20-30 is usually good enough.

Amswers to your questions

Concerning Club Jan Bik Amsterdam,
    they have an english website,
    which gives some answers to your questions:

http://www.janbik.nl/en/amsterdam.asp

Have a good time and write about it here,
    so we know where to go and whom to avoid.

I visited about a week ago on Sunday. There were 6 girls working. Most of them were unattractive. I did find a thin South American lady with a very nice body to spend some time with... We went upstairs and went through the typical introductory exchanges. After undressing, the fun really began. This girl was great. She started with a CBJ with lots of great tongue and mouth action. She gave everything a good amount of attention. After a short while, she climbed on for a little cowgirl. She has this little trick where she changes position without having to pullout. That was fun! She positioned her body to give me all sorts of access... VERY NICE. After my first explosion, we laid on the bed, while she continued to rub me in all the right places. In almost no time, she started another spirited CBJ, and we were going at it again. If a third time was possible for me, I'm sure that she would have jumped on it again. I felt it necessary to give her an extra 50 Euros for the GREAT time.

Watch male/female sex here?

Hey Everyone. I'm thinking of going to AMS in April for Wasteland. www.wasteland.nl
    I have a question about this place. I'm a gay guy who likes to watch male/female sex. Is it possible to go here and not pay to have sex with a woman (I've tried but didn't get up if u know what I mean) and just watch someone else fuck? Like, is there fucking all around this place to where I can watch some action?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information