Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1173
  1. #1

    Endah Parade - Foot Reflexology

    Anyone visit b4 ? Many foot reflexology shop around and some with extra service available . I am regular customer there . a nice place for relax .

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    112
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Fucker796 View Post
    I am regular customer there since 5 years ago . i still remember 1'st time i plan to go there , i went to the condom shop to buy the delay spray and vibrator . and she allow me to use it . have a wonderful fucking fun .
    wow..i dun knw they allow testing there and then!!
    going to buy boxes of cd and spray frm there then!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    1,123
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy9 View Post
    Anyone visit b4 ? Many foot reflexology shop around and some with extra service available . I am regular customer there . a nice place for relax .

    TNS......put up your FR lahhhh if you already a regular at this playing ground!!!!! You must lead with example than other so called 'regular' will also post their than everyone can share mehhhhh.......but why should you create a new thread, infact we can read it at traditional massage thread what!!!!

    haiyahhh

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,559
     
    Quote Originally Posted by spermsdropping View Post

    TNS......put up your FR lahhhh if you already a regular at this playing ground!!!!! You must lead with example than other so called 'regular' will also post their than everyone can share mehhhhh.......but why should you create a new thread, infact we can read it at traditional massage thread what!!!!

    haiyahhh
    Haiyahh....u cannot read his nick meh......Funnyguy mah, so create another funny thread la...anyway nice meeting up with u y'day.Btw.....2day LSB confirm ka???

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    1,123
     
    Quote Originally Posted by NLpussy View Post
    Haiyahh....u cannot read his nick meh......Funnyguy mah, so create another funny thread la...anyway nice meeting up with u y'day.Btw.....2day LSB confirm ka???
    hehehe, you are right!!!.....happy to meet you in person too....rgd lsb, we mid of reconfirm with everyone.....will sms or call you this afternoon!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    297
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy9 View Post
    Anyone visit b4 ? Many foot reflexology shop around and some with extra service available . I am regular customer there . a nice place for relax .
    always wanted to go there but never took the effort to go. i think u should post some of ur recent FRs so that everyone can benefit and start sharing also.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    38
     

    Foot Refloxology

    Its an irony that the only thing that the only foot they actually wanna reflex is your third foot..

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    182
     
    Quote Originally Posted by singng View Post
    try go to there find a kang tao.................cos some brother at here say that some got prc will e provide a fj.
    but go to there 2-3 time liao also can't find it .................
    got any bro can give us a guide ah?
    i go there more than 10 times oledi.. still kenot find any place for action. the worst experience was one time when i was walking past the shop next to berlin. one syt (looks 9/10) stood in front of me and offered massage.. oklah.. even though if only pure massage, i tot can get chance to AR. once inside the curtains, the ML came in.. (looks 2/10).. niamahkehai.. just finish massage and go off.. throughout the session.. my hands and arms were numbed by her looks.. and could not move.. that was the last time go there.. i give up..

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    110
     
    Quote Originally Posted by spermsdropping View Post

    TNS......put up your FR lahhhh if you already a regular at this playing ground!!!!! You must lead with example than other so called 'regular' will also post their than everyone can share mehhhhh.......but why should you create a new thread, infact we can read it at traditional massage thread what!!!!

    haiyahhh
    I agree

    http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/s...ighlight=Endah

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
     
    i have try few times in EP before...some got offer HJ but some dun have la..if u wan hanky panky go to 2nd floor better...
    happy hunting!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    209
     

    To be or not to be...

    so is there any brother around who can finally confirm action ( more than hj ) in Endah parade.... ?

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15
     

    yes there is

    Quote Originally Posted by EurogentlemanKL View Post
    so is there any brother around who can finally confirm action ( more than hj ) in Endah parade.... ?
    last weekend took a trip to endah parade and decided to give the place a try. walked around and ended up in Relax 3rd floor. It was quite an adventure as my mandarin also half past six and most dont understand cantonese. but guess what, it still ended up with a FJ (nod)

    FR goes:
    walked around nothing look interesting. was there on a weekday at about 3.30pm. then on third florr saw this gal. ok presentable look so just decided to get a massage. as nothing interest me there. so went in standard procedure. she gave me a pants to change but i dun want. i trust my own undies better. when i lie down, the first thing she told me was i had a nice ass. i was taken a back. no ML or WL has told me that before. Usually i'm the one giving out the compliment and reassuring it with my hans on their ass. this time it caught me off guard. i just blur a while and bursted out laughing.

    anyway back massage and leg massage, standard press press and poke poke. overall i think the massage sucked. then turn around, straight away she raba raba my didi which is still in the undies. she say 50 then i said ok. again first time i kena counter offer back. Usually i'm the one begging for it. then she made a circle with her fingers and used the other to poke it in and out. (you know what i mean) and said 100. I wasn't looking for a fuck. she is fuckable, but not the type you wanted to fuck so desparately la.

    but then this time the big head took control. Yes. hard to believe. the big head wanted to fuck her. the small head not willing cos i was like not hard throughout the whole masage. no teasing was involved in the massage. but it happend at that time, the room was just barely made up of curtain partitions. There was like 3 - 4 ah peks out there having foot massaage. yakking loudly. lots of activities going on and suddenly the thought of FJ her in between the fragile curtains seemed like an exciting idea. So on la...

    immediately she capped me and gave a BJ. (i did not ask for it) then after about 2 short mins of BJ, she stripped her pants (blouse remains) and climbed on the table and gave me a doggie position. In this position she was facing the front door (so called) curtain so that she could be on a look out. after 5 mins of pumping i told her i like missionary cos wanted to try and FK her. she turned over. i tried but she evaded. so only got to kiss the cheeks. then suddenly sound like got alot of people walked in the place. immediately we both jumped up. she put her pants back on and my didi went into retreat mode. she noticed and gave a quick hand job. still in retreat mode, so without asking, straight she CBJ me gain. not this got me rising as suddenly i felt like a semi porn start aas she is actually tasting her own juices back.

    didi up. doggie back up again. the excitement was more fun then the fuck. so i blasted in her doggie position. deed done. Thinking back it was exciting and also very dangerous. i'm quite a large guy. what happen if i lose my balance on the small massage table and topple over next door butt naked 8-O . if next door also banging then ok la, maybe can orgy. if they are not then i become the biggest joke in endah parade. (fail)

    after everything done, she gave me her number, as i mandarin also kantoi so she took my phone and key in the number while i was dressing up. kanasai, she use my phone to miss call her mobile. now she also got my number. KNN!!!!

    MP: Relax tingkat tiga
    Name: Jia Jia (i think)
    Age: never ask. dunno how to ask. i guesstimate about 28
    Face: 6.5/10 (not the pretty stunning type but cute and chubby cheeks)
    boobs: guesstimate about B cup
    body: 6/10 Skin like malaysia chinese la. not very fair. kena con by the white powder she put on her face
    Massage Skill: 4.5/10 (so so only la)
    GFE: 5/10 (this is because of language barrier so i think not her fault)
    HJ: got but never take. refer FR
    BJ: CBJ
    FJ: 4/10 (i hate doing it on massage table)
    Damage: RM50/hr + RM100 extras
    WIR: Yes but not her cos so many fishes in that sea to taste.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    209
     

    field test

    ok bro teman, will trust your report and go hunting....outcome to be posted...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    112
     
    great! will go and scout around with invasion in mind.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    652
     
    Quote Originally Posted by teman View Post
    last weekend took a trip to endah parade and decided to give the place a try. walked around and ended up in Relax 3rd floor. It was quite an adventure as my mandarin also half past six and most dont understand cantonese. but guess what, it still ended up with a FJ (nod)

    FR goes:
    walked around nothing look interesting. was there on a weekday at about 3.30pm. then on third florr saw this gal. ok presentable look so just decided to get a massage. as nothing interest me there. so went in standard procedure. she gave me a pants to change but i dun want. i trust my own undies better. when i lie down, the first thing she told me was i had a nice ass. i was taken a back. no ML or WL has told me that before. Usually i'm the one giving out the compliment and reassuring it with my hans on their ass. this time it caught me off guard. i just blur a while and bursted out laughing.

    anyway back massage and leg massage, standard press press and poke poke. overall i think the massage sucked. then turn around, straight away she raba raba my didi which is still in the undies. she say 50 then i said ok. again first time i kena counter offer back. Usually i'm the one begging for it. then she made a circle with her fingers and used the other to poke it in and out. (you know what i mean) and said 100. I wasn't looking for a fuck. she is fuckable, but not the type you wanted to fuck so desparately la.

    but then this time the big head took control. Yes. hard to believe. the big head wanted to fuck her. the small head not willing cos i was like not hard throughout the whole masage. no teasing was involved in the massage. but it happend at that time, the room was just barely made up of curtain partitions. There was like 3 - 4 ah peks out there having foot massaage. yakking loudly. lots of activities going on and suddenly the thought of FJ her in between the fragile curtains seemed like an exciting idea. So on la...

    immediately she capped me and gave a BJ. (i did not ask for it) then after about 2 short mins of BJ, she stripped her pants (blouse remains) and climbed on the table and gave me a doggie position. In this position she was facing the front door (so called) curtain so that she could be on a look out. after 5 mins of pumping i told her i like missionary cos wanted to try and FK her. she turned over. i tried but she evaded. so only got to kiss the cheeks. then suddenly sound like got alot of people walked in the place. immediately we both jumped up. she put her pants back on and my didi went into retreat mode. she noticed and gave a quick hand job. still in retreat mode, so without asking, straight she CBJ me gain. not this got me rising as suddenly i felt like a semi porn start aas she is actually tasting her own juices back.

    didi up. doggie back up again. the excitement was more fun then the fuck. so i blasted in her doggie position. deed done. Thinking back it was exciting and also very dangerous. i'm quite a large guy. what happen if i lose my balance on the small massage table and topple over next door butt naked 8-O . if next door also banging then ok la, maybe can orgy. if they are not then i become the biggest joke in endah parade. (fail)

    after everything done, she gave me her number, as i mandarin also kantoi so she took my phone and key in the number while i was dressing up. kanasai, she use my phone to miss call her mobile. now she also got my number. KNN!!!!

    MP: Relax tingkat tiga
    Name: Jia Jia (i think)
    Age: never ask. dunno how to ask. i guesstimate about 28
    Face: 6.5/10 (not the pretty stunning type but cute and chubby cheeks)
    boobs: guesstimate about B cup
    body: 6/10 Skin like malaysia chinese la. not very fair. kena con by the white powder she put on her face
    Massage Skill: 4.5/10 (so so only la)
    GFE: 5/10 (this is because of language barrier so i think not her fault)
    HJ: got but never take. refer FR
    BJ: CBJ
    FJ: 4/10 (i hate doing it on massage table)
    Damage: RM50/hr + RM100 extras
    WIR: Yes but not her cos so many fishes in that sea to taste.
    Bro, somehow I think I read this FR before, did you copied it from somewhere?

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts