Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

are there really glory hole places around?

are these things for real?

all the ones ive seen were privately set up in an apartment or house.

yes

In Chicago there are several places where you may go to view sex videos in a private booth. Some of the booths have holes drilled out so that occupants may view the person's activity next door. These holes may also be used to stick your dick into and get it either sucked or played with by the person on the other side.

I've seen a lot of the gloryholes over the years , although I've never imbibed myself, since most of them seem to be gay oriented. I can say for sure that they are open in the joint off I-65 at the IND-KY border exit 2. Also the one on hiway 520 in Cocoa Beach Fl.

I've been talking to one of my favorite girls down here about a trip to the nude beach in Cocoa, Maybe we'll stop at the gloryhole place on the way out of town and see what the deal now.

ron

Gloryhole = is a hole that is cut betweenÖ video-booths in adult bookstores, bathroom stalls, or any type of public wall. The hole is made at about hip level so that a man of average height can push his Cock through the opening in the wall and get pleasured anonymously by the sucker (hopefully, itíll be a woman).
    ** Finding straight gloryholes (where a woman services a man) can be extremely difficult though. Here are some websitesÖ Please see:

http://www.ghstation.com
    http://www.gloryholecity.com
    http://www.gloryholegirlz.com

HOT TIP: A favorite technique to let a man (passive partner) know that an ďanonymous suckerĒ is available for service (on the other side of the wall); is for the provider/sucker to ďwiggle or repeatedly-pokeĒ her finger in-through the hole. There are rules of etiquette!

GOOD-LUCK!
    "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first... PROSTITUTION!'

Glory holes are available in Arizona too (Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa) but generally there's a male doing the sucking
    Well behaved women rarely make history.

Where in Cocoa is this place?

Where in Cocoa is this place?

You'd have to be awfully trusting to do that. How do you know someone won't bite it off?
    Lorenzo

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo
    You'd have to be awfully trusting to do that. How do you know someone won't bite it off?
    Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too.

Talking Heres an article on " A Girl and her Glory Holes"

and this girl looks hot too check out her pic

July 28, 2005
    Michelle Madge, Glassblower
    Michelle Madge, 24, is a professional glassblower who came to New York City two years ago from Cincinnati, Ohio via University of the Arts in Philadelphia. She teaches her craft at 160 Glass Studio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Gothamist met Michelle earlier this week during a desperate, crazed but ultimately failed attempt to escape the brutal mid-July heatwave that has descended upon fair but stifled Gotham. Fascinated by what would drive seemingly sane people to voluntarily proximate themselves in the vicinity of temperatures nearing 2000 degrees, we couldn't help but stick around and suffer the heat to find out more.

Just curious, but that big red furnace fire thing. Whatís that called?
    Itís called a Glory Hole. Thatís where you reheat the glass.

How hot do those get?
    About 1900 degrees [and very wet].

Wow. What would happen if, I donít know, if I just, like, stuck my arm[dick] into one of those things?
    It would melt [and you can make it purr too]. A little bit of bone, maybe some skin. I stuck a bagel into one of those once, thinking I could toast it. No, it just charred.

Just curious here, but what are some of your least favorite things about glassblowing?
    Getting burnt [ and getting pirates eye]. Thatís one thing. Every now and then you make a mistake. Iíve had glass [cum] fall on my arm. It bubbled up, probably a third degree burn. On my other upper arm I touched hot metal, this metal shelf inside the box where you put the glass away, and thatís 900 degrees, and my skin stuck to it. I had to pull it off.

Okay, getting burnt, thatís one thing. Anything else?
    Summer. Summer is my #1 most hated thing. I hate blowing glass in the summer. I donít hate it, you canít hate it, but itís just miserable. The shop is like 120 degrees.

How do you deal with it?
    Gallons and gallons of water[like a bukkake party, lots of cum].

Any other least favorite things?
    Always looking like a grub. I see all these cute people going to their jobs and I look like a mess[just like a crack whore]. It goes one with the job, but Iím always dirty [thats how i like it nasty, seedy street sex].

So how about the upside of glassblowing?
    Itís fast. You can never put it down[ go from one monger to the next]. Thereís constant movement [mongers always lining up], so itís kind of like dancing[just like them pullling train on me]. Itís very physical. Also, itís instant gratification [i scream every time].
    How so?
    However long you work on it, once you put it away, itís basically finished. Itís done the next day. Itís not like ceramics where you let it dry[always has to be kept with fresh cum], have to fire[feed my pussy] it five times or whatever. So thatís cool. Another thing is that you can make anything you want. Itís not limited to vessels. Itís not limited to anything. You can make any crazy shape, any sculpture. Solid. Blown. Textured. Anything.

So is there an artistic element in it for you?
    Yeah. I do a lot of sculpture. I do a lot of vessel work as well. But I carve it if I make vessels because it gives it a different, liquid, element than just blown.

Whatís carving?
    Basically you can work with the glass cold. Like if you took a glass from a dollar store and itís already in a solid form, you can take it and create any form you want. You can manipulate it cold as well as hot, as opposed to blown glass which has to be hot.

That artistic element you mentioned. Ever exhibited?
    I sell in Soho on the weekends. I just set up there.

Do you sell functional pieces or artistic pieces?
    Both.

Did the craft lead you to the artistic, or did the artistic lead you to the craft?
    The artistic came first. I started off painting, but I donít work really well 2-dimensionally so I started ceramics, and the school that I went to, University of the Arts in Philadelphia, had a glassblowing facility. It was a really dumpy little shop and weíd just mess around and do weird stuff.

So, do you still dabble in other forms of art or is glass your major medium?
    Glass is my major medium really. I mean I sew sometimes. But for the most part itís all I really work in.

Youíre a teacher and youíve got a class. Whatís the one thing you tell your students ďNo, donít do that!Ē
    First, I donít say that. But I tell everyone to relax. The reason why a bunch of potheads blow glass is not only because they can make bongs butÖ itís very relaxing. You have to be really in control of your body to be in control of the glass. Really tense people, who are always fighting with something, theyÖ well, itís like honey. You have to flow with it. So the tense people never get it right.

So thatís the Zen of glassblowing, eh? Blow with itÖ Any common mistakes your students make over and over again?
    Not getting it hot enough. People think the glass is hot, but itís really not.

How do you know when itís hot enough?
    When it moves. Quickly. But people get nervous when it moves too quickly. So then, once it starts to move a little bit, they think itís hot. They struggle with that.

I was watching you teach for a little bit earlier and I heard you saying ďDo it backwards.Ē Is that a standard piece of glassblowing advice?
    Well, you do make glass kind of backwards. With a building you work from the bottom to the top. But in glassblowing you work from the top down. You start with the lip, thatís the opening on top of a piece, and you work down to the base. Also thereís an inside and an outside, two different skins. You build it up from the inside and then you go back on the ouside.

Who's your typical student [client]?
    It ranges. From 21 year olds to 50 year olds. But usually 20-somethings interested in checking it out [will fuck anything, like giving every monger a chance], seeing what it's all about.

What are some of the essential tools of the glassblowing trade?
    Well, you need a facillity. A furnace, like a big pot of melted glassÖ

The Glory Hole?
    No, the Glory Hole is where you [release all your stress in my mouth or my pussy] reheat the glass and the furnace is where you keep it all. So the furnace, thatís where the glass is already melted. You donít necessarily need the Glory Hole. Thatís just been created the last 50 years or so for studio work. Back in the day they used to reheat out of the furnace so you only needed one source of fire. And you need pipes. And to shape the glass, to cut it, pinch at it, you need tools like jacks, diamond shears, tweezersÖ and theyíre all metal and itís like Edward Scissorhands when you work with the glass. You canít touch it.

Is there any kind of macho associated with glassblowing?
    Are you kidding me? The Glory Hole? You stick the pipe into the Glory Hole to get it nice and hot and you ďjack offĒ the glass [she just loves those HJ] with jacks. I think itís hilarious.

Ever seen or done anything really dumb?
    Itís back to the macho thing. You can lick your hand and slap the glass, just by grazing it, youíre not even touching it. Itís the steam on your hands thatís touching the glass, so we would mess around and slap the glass off of each otherís pipes or, you know, just really stupid stuff like that.

Do you tell your students ďNo, donít do that!Ē?
    Oh, I donít show them that. We do it just in private [discreet incall] just with professionals. Another dumb thing is, you swing something to make it longer, using gravity, and sometimes you swing it and it flies across the room [so much for that facial] .

Ever done that?
    Oh, yeah. I felt pretty stupid.

Is that a glassblowing faux pas?
    No, it just happens when youíre not paying attention.

Is there, like, a glassblowers code of honour?
    Kind of. Thereís kind of like this weird rule, if you canít make it good, make it big. If you canít make it big, make it blue. For some reason people just like ugly blue glass.

How do you tell the difference between good glass and bad glass?
    Well, thereís glassblowersí glass and consumer glass. Consumers like foofy, swirly, ugly, weird stuff. No skill involved. But glassblowers like really refined shapes. Really thin, elegant work. Itís really all about the skill level that we look for in someone else. Itís weird, consumers just donít care. Theyíre like, ďItís so pretty!Ē or ďOoh, itís shiny!Ē A lot of people have no clue whatís really good or really bad.

And do professional glassblowers scoff at that?
    We scoff at ďhand blownĒ stuff that you see in place like Crate & Barrel, like ďPoland Hand Blown!.Ē Itís not made by an artist. Itís made by a big factory of people. Itís basically assembly line and they claim itís hand blown because someone actually touched it. But thereís no attachment to the work. Noone has signed the work.

Earlier you mentioned your students taking your glassblowing classes just to "check it out." What does Michelle do when she just wants to check something out?
    I take a class. I've wanted to make rocking chairs, but I haven't done that yet. And I like metal, it's very similar to glass because it's very physical and there are sparks and you heat it up and you hammer it...

Different medium, same job?
    Yeah, I ride my bike like it's my job too [and anal too]. And that's also physical.

Fave place to ride?
    I like to ride over the Williamsburg Bridge and then from there just go visit my friends wherever they are.

Any dreams?
    I don't know. To be happy and chill and to not worry about stupid stuff like money.

Do you see yourself still blowing glass 20 years from now?
    I don't know. It's very physical, so when you are older it can't be easy. But it's something I see myself doing for a while. Maybe I'll own a farm later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mongering Intelligence Agency est.2005

gloryholes

are there any gloryholes in maine like around lewiston

Glory Holes

Many in Gastonia N.C. at Carolina Video. Just off I-85

I think all are gay but some ladies hang out there as well.

Never tried the action.

I wondered myself too. I assumed it was mainly for gay action.
    Real women have curves........

Quote Originally Posted by Kong28215
    Many in Gastonia N.C. at Carolina Video. Just off I-85

I think all are gay but some ladies hang out there as well.

Never tried the action.
    The CVE in Gastonia has a number of couples/ladies that frequent the place very regularly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information