Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kajang / Semenyih

Yo. Center of activities is in KL but I believe there are some members staying in outskirt place like kajang, just like me. any MP to share about? Mps are mushrooming . So are Spas at hotel. Even M*tro Inn now have spa.
    feedback welcomed!

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    Yo. Center of activities is in KL but I believe there are some members staying in outskirt place like kajang, just like me. any MP to share about? Mps are mushrooming . So are Spas at hotel. Even M*tro Inn now have spa.
    feedback welcomed!
    the last time i went to m*tr* spa was like early this year. the girls there not many n not regular but make it up by pulling some girls over from c*l*b*r hotel cheras.

last contact was i got an sms from one of the okt that there is an re-opening. not sure whether it's a new management or wat. this was like a week back ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tomaz View Post
    the last time i went to m*tr* spa was like early this year. the girls there not many n not regular but make it up by pulling some girls over from c*l*b*r hotel cheras.

last contact was i got an sms from one of the okt that there is an re-opening. not sure whether it's a new management or wat. this was like a week back ago.

well, i am sure there is a new openeing and it's probably from 2 weeks back.
    so, there gals there are PRC or malay or etc? and what's the damage?

Kajang

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    feedback welcomed!
    Brother M*tro Inn had a spa back in 1994/ 1995 if I remember correctly as I used to frequent that place during the KLIA construction.

Quote Originally Posted by jonlittle View Post
    Brother M*tro Inn had a spa back in 1994/ 1995 if I remember correctly as I used to frequent that place during the KLIA construction.
    yes,bro. in fact when i passed through it few weeks back, they have a huge banner promoting the spa. i stay nearby there. sometimes too lazy to go to kl are to cheong. so, just curious la. cos kajang malay place mah... but there's a few hotel there start to havng spa...
    will check some out soon and update u all.

went there once.. last 2 months.. all local girls, chinese and malays. quite nice selection. price same like kl...

went to metr* *nn spa to scout around..asked for a nobody massage..
    a milf nl came in...massage is terrible and at the end...she asked whether wan batin..sorry, she din pass my iso...dun think u pass any of ur guy's iso too..
    they offer sap and massage at rm88 nett.
    environment 2 stars..

Semenyih got YxGx

I went there last week. Here's my FR:

Name: Xiao Juen
    Race: PRC
    Face: 8/10 under dimm light (looks like Miss Astro 2009 5th place). 5.5/10 at counter (haha, far far diff when the light is on)
    Skin: Not bad
    Boobs: 7/10 (fit my hand well)
    Body : 5/10 (meaty, especially belly)
    AR: Mana-mana pun boleh.
    MSG : 5/10 (so so only)
    HJ : 8/10 (no just TFK. She does real "batin")
    GFE: 8/10 (She was very cool at the beginning. Then start to be very good when I keep praising her pretty)
    FK: Didn't try
    WIR: If I go around that area
    Damage: 40/hour + 50/HJ

The best part is actually before she provides HJ. My experience with all YxGx branch is the ML will get you naked before or half way msg. This one pull my under down until can see the whole butt, then msg butt. After that, pull my under back to it's "original" place. I thought this place is "clean". Wow wow, I was wrong. Asked me to turn to front. Then starts "seducing" me... She stand near to my head. Use her hands to push from my shoulder to inside underwear. Moving both her hands around inside my under. Repeat that action for some time. Keep touching my little bro with one hand (outside under) while masagging my belly with another. She did that for around 10 minutes. Saw my little bro woke up d, she asked if I want to batin. Can I say no?

Cool

im not sure bout m***o I** but i heard bout that place long time ago. they say it was good but i prefer le*su** m*ll area. got lot there n many choice especially the fruit name mp.

Thumbs down m**** i** spa

Hi kajang bros.

i went to the spa for a few times.. tried few NL, a CKT and a TY over there. they do have a very good selection but for that kinda dmg u can get better offer else where. thats why i stop goin there nowadays. no FK and no this and that.. time is limited and some were very rushing. but im not sure hows it today. i was there last yr. i still try to find a good haunt in kajang but im sure MI is not one of them unless u are loaded and just wanna bonk some pretty girls who has lousy gfe. however of cos not all toufu smells bad.. there is one NL who is particully syt maybe becos she is still new. treat me like her bf haha.. apart from that one.. the rest that i have tried are all sucks! im sorry becos i cant remember her name already. well, still for a first timer, its worth to try and u will know the kinda quality u can find else where. have fun! cheers!

i think the spa is reopening cos i got calls from new okt. perhaps can try it out if there is any new stocks hehe.. cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tomaz View Post

Semenyih YxGx again

Passes by Semenyih again today. Went to this MP again.

My FR:
    Name: #9
    Race: PRC
    Face: 7/10 under dimm light. 5.5/10 at counter
    Skin: Not bad
    Boobs: 6/10 (B-)
    Body : 5/10 (meaty, especially belly)
    AR: Mana-mana pun boleh.
    MSG : 4/10 (tak makan nasi, no strength at all)
    HJ : 8/10 (no just TFK. She does real "batin". as good as the precious FR)
    GFE: 6/10 (I was tired so didnt talk much to her)
    FK: Didn't try
    WIR: If I go around that area
    Damage: 50/hour (after happy hour) + 50/HJ

Quote Originally Posted by pussywet View Post
    i think the spa is reopening cos i got calls from new okt. perhaps can try it out if there is any new stocks hehe.. cheers!
    So Metro is back on operation.Hopefully with new stocks.Hope to hear more good news about this place.By the way....I love your avatar...who is she?

Quote Originally Posted by captainnemo777 View Post
    So Metro is back on operation.Hopefully with new stocks.Hope to hear more good news about this place.By the way....I love your avatar...who is she?
    Are you related to ahleok by any chance? I see some resemblance...

Quote Originally Posted by DaManX View Post
    Are you related to ahleok by any chance? I see some resemblance...
    I dont think so bro. I can understand captainnemo's posting.

So how u today? Wanna TT?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information