Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Casas de Citas in Santo Domingo?

Can anyone tell if there the good old fashioned Casa de Cita is still to be found in Santo Domingo? If so, where?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stranger View Post
    Can anyone tell if there the good old fashioned Casa de Cita is still to be found in Santo Domingo? If so, where?
    Lots.
    Casa Theresa
    La Condessa
    Shylo
    Girls House
    Lapsus
    Blue House
    Sky Club
    GBP
    Ripar Bella
    Tabu
    Tabu II
    La Parada
    Juniors
    Cocos

to name a few...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Happy View Post
    Lots.
    Casa Theresa
    La Condessa
    Shylo
    Girls House
    Lapsus
    Blue House
    Sky Club
    GBP
    Ripar Bella
    Tabu
    Tabu II
    La Parada
    Juniors
    Cocos

to name a few...
    Excuse me ... Some of these are mentioned again and again in this forum - as "bars", "discos" and the like. Are they also known as Casas de Cita? - a name I associate with the kind of establishments called "gentlemen's clubs" in other parts of the world. Help me in my ignorance ...

Excuse me ... Some of these are mentioned again and again in this forum - as "bars", "discos" and the like. Are they also known as Casas de Cita? - a name I associate with the kind of establishments called "gentlemen's clubs" in other parts of the world. Help me in my ignorance ...
    I guess you should give me your definition of a Casa de Cita..

None of these establishments are Discos.

All of them have girls available for takeout, all have a bar, and some have in house facilities too.

You enter, have a drink, check out the talent, then decide if you want to make whoopie or leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Happy View Post
    I guess you should give me your definition of a Casa de Cita..

None of these establishments are Discos.

All of them have girls available for takeout, all have a bar, and some have in house facilities too.

You enter, have a drink, check out the talent, then decide if you want to make whoopie or leave.
    Hmmm - my definition of a Casa de Cita is only from hearsay. I haven't been to your part of the world, not as yet. I am going there, so I am interested in getting to know as much as I can from insiders like you.

My idea of a Casa de Cita (or my prejudice, you might say) is an up-scale establishment offering stylish furniture, soft entertainment, subdued moods, well mixed drinks, probably meals - and female company that can be either taken to a private room on the premises or out to a hotel, as the gentleman client may prefer, if he should so desire.

The difference to a 'girlie bar' in my mind is the sound level, the hard-sell prostitution, the dancers writhing around poles to aggressive rythmic music, the stroboscope light, the whole atmosphere.

I am looking forward to see the places you mention. Which of these two genres do they belong to ...?
    Last edited by Night Stranger; 06-10-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Hmmm - my definition of a Casa de Cita is only from hearsay. I haven't been to your part of the world, not as yet. I am going there, so I am interested in getting to know as much as I can from insiders like you.

My idea of a Casa de Cita (or my prejudice, you might say) is a up-scale establishment offering stylish furniture, soft entertainment, subdued moods, well mixed drinks, probably meals - and female company that can be either taken to a private room on the premises or out to a hotel, as the gentleman client may prefer, if he should so desire.

The difference to a 'girlie bar' in my mind is the sound level, the hard-sell prostitution, the dancers writhing around poles to aggressive rythmic music, the stroboscope light, the whole atmosphere.

I am looking forward to see the places you mention. Which of these two genres do they belong to ...?
    All righty then.......

Stylish furniture, Loud music, mid to low lighting, no food, take out only:
    Casa Theresa
    Girls House (hotel next door)
    Lapsus( show at 12 pm)
    Blue House
    Sky House( same hotel next door)
    Ripar Bella ( hotel upstairs)
    Tabu
    Tabu II
    La Parada
    Cocos
    The only entertainment is loud music and looking at the girls, with the exception of Lapsus.

Low lights, bar, no food, private room:
    Shylo
    La Condessa
    GBP
    Juniors

....a failure to communicate...

There is really no way to translate the Dominican way. It must be experienced. I researched for half a year before my first trip. By the end of the first day I threw away my notes and just took it all in.

Mr. Happy's list is all you'll need. I'd recommend starting at the top and working the list in order. Just go.
    I don't wanna grow up, I'm a "Ho's-R-Us" Kid.

Ah, yes, can't wait for the loud music, lots of drinks, and dancers writhing around poles... and then writhing on me..... indeed I'll take a nice list of "girlie bars" while you're at it, or anything else low down and dirtier!
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

My idea of a Casa de Cita (or my prejudice, you might say) is an up-scale establishment offering stylish furniture, soft entertainment, subdued moods, well mixed drinks, probably meals - and female company that can be either taken to a private room on the premises or out to a hotel, as the gentleman client may prefer, if he should so desire.

One place I can think of (that fits your description) is the Doll's House. But this is a strip club where foreign girls (e.g. Russian, Colombian, Venezuelian, etc.) dance and serve rich Dominican men.

Casa Theresa
    This place is around a 15-minute drive from the Malecon. They have very beautiful women to choose from. They have an ice bar where you can drink and chill with girls.

Girls House
    At night (around 10pm), they have around 40 girls to choose from. This place is right behind the Intercontinental Hotel in the Malecon.

Lapsus
    This place is right behind the Jaragua Hotel (on independencia Ave.)

In the center of this place is a floor where girls dance. There is a bartender name Willie who speaks pretty good English.

Sky House
    One very few girls work here and it's next to The Girl's House.

Ripar Bella
    This place is also known to have very beautiful girls. The girls here tend to be very laid-back.

La Parada
    Not many girls work at this place. The last time I went here was last November and they had only three girls.

Cocos
    The last time I went here was two years ago. It's a very small casa with around 6 girls to choose from. I did not like the talent that they had. But maybe it is different now?

Shylo
    This place is located on the corner. It is around a 10-minute drive from the Malecon. If you want to fuck the girl at this place, then you do it on the sofa. I prefer a nice bed.

GBP
    My favorite casa. It's around a 10-minute drive from the Malecon. The girls are very nice and laid-back.

Banana Bar
    Not a very clean place. The owner is a Dominican who lives in New Jersey and he speaks perfect English. But his place is a bit dirty with no A/C.

Juniors
    The owner is also a Dominican who speaks very good English. This place is a hit or miss. Some days they have great talent and some days they really fucked up their talent.

Good girl friendly hotels by the beach?

Hi guys
    any good beach front hotels (resorts)that are girl friendly..?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by just14fun2 View Post
    Hi guys
    any good beach front hotels (resorts)that are girl friendly..?
    thanks
    No. No beach in Santo Domingo.

Question casa citas ??????????? prices

what do the casa girls charge ?????????

Brothels ? W - Houses - Cat Houses

Guys Are There Brothels Or Cat Houses Or Ho Houses :d :d If So Can You List Them And Some Prices . Thanks. looking for cheaper pussy + any cheap hotels , $20 to $30 dollar range. just want a safe clean place.
    Last edited by shadows; 08-07-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: wanted to add more

It depends...

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    what do the casa girls charge ?????????
    Lowest = $2,500RD ($73US)

Highest = $6,000RD ($174US)

wrong country...

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Guys Are There Brothels Or Cat Houses Or Ho Houses :d :d If So Can You List Them And Some Prices . Thanks. looking for cheaper pussy + any cheap hotels , $20 to $30 dollar range. just want a safe clean place.
    There are no clean, safe accomodations in the D.R. for that range. Try Haiti.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information