Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 199 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2973
    0165332762 <-- call me for meet up cheong

Quote Originally Posted by iwanlo View Post
    would luv to TT u but age and generation gap, ppl and ur parents will call mee hamsup and scold mee! then my bigdidi although when pulled becomes bigcock would suddenly shrunk and become a dwarf at TT! hahaha

Age is not a problem for a TT la = =
    We can talk alot mar... about ur FR and my FR...
    Yahor... dat Bigcock and Bigdidi , nearly forgotten both of them
    hehehe two cute bro

Quote Originally Posted by iwanlo View Post
    ask both to unzip and compare... then can change name to Giant... hahaha
    Mick, tonite so kuai kia, stay at pc??? didnt go out and cheong? u a bm guy?

Where got guai.. i active lor! I stay in Padang Serai near Kulim

Saturday ~ try Mei Ling at noon. At night wake up late, go anywhere also closed already.. reached home 2am sleep.

Sunday ~ Try SP ML at 2pm , then try Sakura Madu Kai Xin number 12 at 7pm

Monday ~ Wait HAMSUP KC THONG REPLY ME !!!! hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    i know what you mean for few post earlier , u stated that i should go Thailand instead having fun at here mar , right ?

I used to cheong beginning of February in Danok , 1 week 1 time. 1hr 45min reach already. Each time took 1 day. Book 1 WL from shop / hotel instead also got. Overall with 3 meal + ML + Hotel = Rm320

Problem is , waste my time. I got many thing to do , better take fast food here.
    Enjoy massage , then exchanging GFE before proceed to FJ. I got enough reason to release my tension work already.
    I think kc thong + bigdidi + bigcock + lonely + iwanlo also the same thing.

Time is priceless , dont think of the price in original Thailand cheaper than MY as first place.

Enough said , i going to TT with Mayahi in Raja Uda now.
    ^____^ see handsome&hamsup WSG guy
    Yes Mick86, I agree with you 100%. Why take the hassle when you can get it right over here. I too used to goto Betong and Hatyai previously but notice it is waste of time since there are a lot of option available here...BTW, I followed my friend to Betong early this year and ended up not taking any chicks. For the price they are charging, I would prefer to do it here.... Malaysia Boleh!!!!

Where got guai.. i active lor! I stay in Padang Serai near Kulim

Saturday ~ try Mei Ling at noon. At night wake up late, go anywhere also closed already.. reached home 2am sleep.

Sunday ~ Try SP ML at 2pm , then try Sakura Madu Kai Xin number 12 at 7pm

Monday ~ Wait HAMSUP KC THONG REPLY ME !!!! hehehehe
    Mick86.....waaahhhh respect sama lu lah.....Saturday to Monday non-stop fucking!!!! . I am bigcock but mine did not get a chance to service like yours man. hihihihihi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Planet View Post
    Next alternative is to hook some of the viet gals from the factories nearby. Plenty of viets in that area......much cheaper alternative and less used...
    Where is the pick up point? Sure we don;t want to hang up in front of the factories right?.

Quote Originally Posted by danokchonger View Post
    ok. looks like we r of different mind. i am not the fast fd type of guy, i like frenchie type of 'dinner' concept
    Like you, I used to like frenchie dinner a lot where one has soup, appetizer, main course, dessert and what not. In addition, one also has to observe the many protocols and table manners to please your guests. But having taken too much rich food has taken a toll on my cholesterol level and I have decided to do away with the rich food and cumbersome protocols and table manners. Nowadays, I prefer just a light sandwich for easy digestion and just to fill my stomach but many different light meals a week.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigcock123 View Post
    Mick86.....waaahhhh respect sama lu lah.....Saturday to Monday non-stop fucking!!!! . I am bigcock but mine did not get a chance to service like yours man. hihihihihi.

Duno yet , KC THONG still no reply me
    Got date with wildgatai on Wednesday onwards for SP ML liao.

Another new MP in Raja Uda

Just to report there is going to be yet another new MP call "Happy Feet" in Raja Uda. It is located at the beginning of Raja Uda on the same row of Sawadee No 1 just two doors away to the right of Salam Nasi Kandar (opposite Sakura Madu 3).

Presently, it is just a foot reflexology joint (presently no kang tao yet) and the boss said that body massage services will be available only from the middle of September onwards. They are having happy hours from 11.00am to 9.00 pm at RM60 for two hours. Everything there is spanking new including fresh smell of paint!

Just to report there is going to be yet another new MP call "Happy Feet" in Raja Uda. It is located at the beginning of Raja Uda on the same row of Sawadee No 1 just two doors away to the right of Salam Nasi Kandar (opposite Sakura Madu 3).

Presently, it is just a foot reflexology joint (presently no kang tao yet) and the boss said that body massage services will be available only from the middle of September onwards. They are having happy hours from 11.00am to 9.00 pm at RM60 for two hours. Everything there is spanking new including fresh smell of paint!
    WOW good news , i will be reach for the first day!!!!

There's also a Happy Feet at New World Park Burmah Road.
    Went there a few times with family.
    But it's a fish spa.

http://www.701panduan.com/var/5/spa.html
    Now surfing proxy free.

When I was born, I was given a choice - A big penis or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.

Forget you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Je

Bro Jay2..... go and check it out...

I recommend Bro Mick86 to do the honors. Tks for yr input. A bit busy these days and that's no FR fro me. Maybe after Raya. Now Posa because of work Ha! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by jay jay View Post
    Bro Jay2..... go and check it out...

I recommend Bro Mick86 to do the honors. Tks for yr input. A bit busy these days and that's no FR fro me. Maybe after Raya. Now Posa because of work Ha! Ha!
    Puasa more nice la , can curi makan ayam inside curtain no ppl know!!
    I've been waited from 7;30am until 12pm in Proton workshop SP havent finish , going to try find the other MP location. If failed,go back find my dear Moji

Duno yet , KC THONG still no reply me
    Got date with wildgatai on Wednesday onwards for SP ML liao.
    Hey mick! I am working today... Will ping you someday la..... You enjoy kau kau and do write the SP fr

Quote Originally Posted by kc thong View Post
    // add in point *FJ

spoke to OKT, current stock are all PRC, the famous NL is on leave ( one fullmonth) and shall be back after Raya. There will be a local beautician from KL will be on board next week and OKT claim that she is awesome , the only drawback is she is 30++++ .... abeautician? should be smooth and shave ( my thought)

Hi Bro. KC...

Seeking your help to advice did the mention is for the 5th floor ??

Thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by jd1137 View Post
    Hi Bro. KC...

Seeking your help to advice did the mention is for the 5th floor ??

Thank-you.
    No.it's the wonderland

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 199 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast

Thread Information