Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

100% Genuine Sex Places In Mysore

Starting from the first i will tell u the pick up spots...

1. Near SUB URBAN busstand u will get aunties...
    2. Near k t STREET.

If u want more info about LODGES...

1. AMARAVATHI LODGE... near mettagalli.
    2. HARI NIVAS...... near bus stand
    3. PRITHVI LODGE... near highway circle..
    4. HOTEL GURUKRUPA .. near FAB CITY...

Very Good Info

Thanks khandelkar-- Anyway I will try and keep you posted with my experiance..

Dear Mongers please share your experiance too

Mysore maaza...

Anybody have experience with these lodges...can you rate the quality?
    Also, love to get some contacts for decent quality, mangalorean type(fair skinned, tall) ladies!

I can share BLR contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by khandelkar View Post

2. Near k t STREET.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by love_blry View Post
    Thanks khandelkar-- Anyway I will try and keep you posted with my experiance..

Dear Mongers please share your experiance too
    all genuine mongers are sharing their experiences already . but waiting for yours eagerly . when?

but I think no CG or pros or GF in hospet / bellary area !

CW
    KINGCUNTER

Back with a bang.

Cost is less and also the quality of girls is

You can not expect good looking hookers here , its all the bengali girls who are rejected from Kolkatta or Mombai

Cheers,

I had been to prithvi lodge almost an year back, As said by bosedear girls are not that good. Also I dont know wheter it is live now... Heard from somebody that Lodge operations are closed now.

If anybody intrusted for a incall service I could help you by sharing some contacts through PM

Gd info

Hi khandelkar,

Good info you have shared.

I had an experience 2-3 yrs back ( I was not knowing about WSG at that time) in Mysore.

was on a business visit there. Stayed in a Big hotel. Early evening took a walk in the main shopping street. I was giving side to few people as they walked past me on the foot path this blue sari dark lady coming opposite way stopped and and asked me time. It took me few secs to open my sleeves and look at the watch. She came close by then and asked u like to come with me!!

First I took it a bit strange. Then said ok Where and how much. Said 1k. I said no. She said I will give u a god time and all taht. Agreed for 900.

She guided to an auto and took me out of the City into a small house in a line of houses. All very basic. No one notices u even if they look at you in that place.

There was another lady, a mature real bombshell. The lady told me that there would be one but I should not change mind after seeing her. I said ok.

There was only one cot and thin bed but clean sheet. She removed her sari and skirt. Allowed me to take off her bra. Medium but stiff boobs with jet balck nipples. I sucked them while she managed to undress me and took the tool in her hand.

At this time the other lady acme and sat on the cot. Showed her big boobs and touched on my ass cheeks. The blue sari did not care as she got the money. After sucking the tool for some time she asked me to enter her.

She had a hairy pussy.I searched for the hole in the maze. fingered her and took her in missionary style.

While i was penetrating the big lady started licking my back and ass cheeks. It was really good pleasure. I came.

The blue sari cleaned my ck. I went to the bath room . While I was there the Big one with Boobs proping out came and invited for second round. she wanted 800. I said no.

She then did the most unexppected. She held me tight and went to the ass , i am in standing position; she liked the Creak (split of the ass cheeks).

It took some 10 minutes. Blue sari was not to be seen there.

After her licking I dressed and while leaving the Big Booby 200.

Good experience.

It is now a long time now I could not go back to Mysore and try anything yet.
    \

Pam
    [/B]

2. Near k t STREET.

Yestreday I called up my normal contact he was saying the lodge actions are live in Najungud (in some resorts) but I didn't tried. Then met with another pimp he was trying to cheat but somehow I escapped ( He was promising he will give good girls and shown some homly girls in an residential area near to KR Hospital side, after he was asking 100% payment in advance then I told I can't give with out girl. he was asking atleast 250- at last I have given 100Rs he was just vanished with that- I ma lucky that I lost only 100Rs- then realised that this begger was trying to cheat.

So please beware about this kind of experianses

Still wonder by seeing not many response

Mysore is a visitors paradise but unfortunately not many mongering FRs

hy friends
    there is hotel about 10 kms from gundalpet towards sultan battery on the high way .there are girls .4/10 you are not allowed to take them to your room.the rent for 24 hrs without a girl is about 600.total experince 4/10

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by widecool View Post
    hy friends
    there is hotel about 10 kms from gundalpet towards sultan battery on the high way .there are girls .4/10 you are not allowed to take them to your room.the rent for 24 hrs without a girl is about 600.total experince 4/10
    sultan batteiry is a junction before Ooty when you come from Wayanad (kerala)
    or from samraj nagar . it belongs to kerala I believe . but a nice place !

CW
    KINGCUNTER

Back with a bang.

Gundalpet

He is refering about Gundalpet- the junction you find a diversion to ooty as well to calicut- Sulthan bethery (it is in Kerala Only) is on the way to calicut you need to take right when you go from Mysore, Even there are hotels available on teh way to ooty also but girls will be provided only for Mallus- be honest I don't know why.... Once I tryed with my Mysore reg. car they didn't allowed even i am a mallu.....

Quote Originally Posted by chennaiwala View Post
    sultan batteiry is a junction before Ooty when you come from Wayanad (kerala)
    or from samraj nagar . it belongs to kerala I believe . but a nice place !

CW

Yesterday Been to A...L.., Got a bengali one rating as follows. Very difficult to find good chicks

Overoll: 6/10
    Look: 6/10
    Co-op- 6/10 - Just say "Shot maaroo"

Total Exp: 1000+ 100 (INR)

Any updates?

Any New Updates......

gls

hey guys
    all the lodges in mysore ar closed now . u will find street gls near bus stand and the market place that it yar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information