Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fun in batam

Quote Originally Posted by wtucks View Post
    Thank you bro. for your interesting report on Fun in Batam. By the way, is there any fun in Bintan too?. Hope some bros. will be able to help as I will be visiting the island next month.
    Wat sort of fun are u looking at? Theres golf course there. Resort for relaxation. Not much activities/happening there. Girls? Not many and not cheap too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
    Wat sort of fun are u looking at? Theres golf course there. Resort for relaxation. Not much activities/happening there. Girls? Not many and not cheap too.
    Thank you so much for your feed back on Bintan. I am looking for night fun with girls (not many and not cheap too) - maybe you can give me some idea on what will the damage be. Thank you.

Chintai

Any direction to go Chintai from singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by freeek View Post
    well guys batam is heaven.i was there for one month and had some truly gr8 fun in batam. to start with nagoya the place is good and few places u all know where gals are available like dynasty,monalisa,femina discs like pacific but most of these gals r just ice in bed.so to have some real goood fun in batam u shd try for aviari baroka near batu haji..its an open karoke bar where d few waitresses r really cute n trust me dey r really hot ..u can have them for as like 15-20$ and tell u they r worth it.the hotel is bang opposite aviairi with price 10 $..another gr8 place to explore which is a hidden treasure for all freaks is CHINTAI...its a fuckin whore house with about 50 bars and all bars having atleast 60-70 girls..this place chintai is near the bintang shipyard..kinda isolated place but its really safe n gals there r really goood...u can make them do anythin u wish ..try it and ull miss it ..rest we all know abt nagoya..

Thank you so much for your feed back on Bintan. I am looking for night fun with girls (not many and not cheap too) - maybe you can give me some idea on what will the damage be. Thank you.
    The last time I went was like....4-5yrs back. Prices was quoted to me in S$70- $100/-. The hotel/resort staffs may be able to help u.

Quote Originally Posted by PAMANDER View Post
    Go to Waterfront/T Senimba jetty fm Harbour ft (Singapore) nearby Kg Batu Haji. Once reaches there, take a cab to Chintai...@ 45mins fm Kg Batu Haji. Not sure of the fares though..

S$100 for overnight is not cheap......what is the overall spending in batam?

If your sole purpose is to bonk girls, Bintan is not the place to cheong.

As for Batam, average girls fm RP250K and above. If u not too particular about accomodation, a cheap one, budget of S$200 would be enough for 2D1N.
    Last edited by Xdecepticon; 07-01-2008 at 06:07 AM.

If your sole purpose is to bonk girls, Bintan is not the place to cheong.
    Yes, I agree with you that Bintan is not the place to cheong. I only had Aura Javanese (Massage, lulur, mask and body lotion) at Aura Beauty Salon & Spa, Pasar Oleh-Oleh. It's an experience to remember. And thanks for your help and information.

Yes, I agree with you that Bintan is not the place to cheong. I only had Aura Javanese (Massage, lulur, mask and body lotion) at Aura Beauty Salon & Spa, Pasar Oleh-Oleh. It's an experience to remember. And thanks for your help and information.
    Dont mention it.

An experience to remember? Care to share ur "encounter" there?

Did u manage to get any gils/FLs?

Smile

Well, I did not get any girls/FLs in Bintang, only had Aura Javanese by a Javanes e lady I stayed in Nirwana Resort Hotel for 1 night only and could not extend my stay as I have to book for my seat in the ferry well in advance, back to Singapore. Moreover it was raining most of the time when I was there and everything is expensive - in Singapore Dollar. The room is expensive, the food is expensive, the ferry is expensive and so will be the girls, if there is any - haha. So spent the night at Hotel's Karaoke Lounge. It's an experience to remember and I will visit Batam instead.

The room is expensive, the food is expensive, the ferry is expensive and so will be the girls, if there is any - haha. So spent the night at Hotel's Karaoke Lounge. It's an experience to remember and I will visit Batam instead.
    With skyrocketed oil prices, dont expect things to be cheap nowadays and that includes the booking of girls. But over at batam, budget wise still manageable i.e. for the time being...

Quote Originally Posted by PAMANDER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
    Go to Waterfront/T Senimba jetty fm Harbour ft (Singapore) nearby Kg Batu Haji. Once reaches there, take a cab to Chintai...@ 45mins fm Kg Batu Haji. Not sure of the fares though..
    the place is sintai, not chintai. full name seribu satu malam sitai.

just went batam n back today.

sorry, didn't notice still got ferry from singapore to waterfront or not.

if don't have then take ferry to sekupang. further to tanjung uncang (where sintai is) than Waterfront. and also beware of the touts when coming back singapore. i myself ever kena ask for this sort of "unofficial departure tax" a few years back. paid them less than 20k as that's all the rupiah i had then (plus S$2). that's the only time i ever go sekupang. other times always batu ampar or harbourbay.

anyway, i went sintai myself for the lokalisasi experience. was quoted 80k for single trip from nagoya to tg uncang (160k for return trip). in the end gave him 240k, as he drove me ard nagoya for the KTV-massage tour twice (before n after the sintai trip). quite a few of the usual places: queens, dynasty99, femina, gold bird (formerly sedona country), permata indah, indah dua, etc

see the maps of batam below:

the lokalisasi got some 40-50 houses with signboards saying karaoke or pub or bar. all the same actually: p4p whorehouses. i only went into one personally: bar 99, the biggest n classiest one at least from the outside. only one other place, called moonlight, at the entrance can match in terms of size n number of girls. the other houses i only recce on car. to clarify, bar 99 got 2 houses, both by same boss; one by the main road, on on top of a slope behing the first. the one i went in was the second one.

unfortunately i went far too early. reached there ard 5pm batam time. darn... girls start coming out only ard 7pm! so any explorer-type bros wanna go bird-watching, pls go after 8pm like that. 5-8pm, me n driver boh pian, can only lan lan hang ard drink a bit n eat dinner (nasi ayam penyet), just beside the first bar99 house. not that ex (as in exorbitant), a pack of marlboro for the driver only 20k (though it's 15k in town), while dinner for 2 cost 36k.

8pm quite dark already. the girls just sit on plastic chairs outside their KTV, pub, bar, whatever; so no need to enter the places can just see by cruising on car. from what i saw, each house only less than 10 girls. most of the girls also can't make it imho...

what got my interest at first was because the driver told me there can get 2hr ST for only 100k, condom n room all in. in the end, i found out myself at bar99 that std rate is 200k for ST, 1 hr incl room upstairs n condom. room only fan, no air-con. clean enough though. really spartan: only one queen size bed on floor with 2 pillows, nothing else, not even a mirror, table, chair whatever! no attached shower in room. gotta go outside to a common bathroom (also on 2nd storey) with no heated water, only big plastic tub to scoop cold water for bathing.

it's also not pick the gal, n go straight up to 2nd storey for ST business. gotta order some drinks first then chit chat (almost non-existent cos my bahasa still not good enough for small-talk). bill came to 110k for 2 samll packs of peanuts, a bottle of beer, 2 cokes n 1 bottle mineral water.

this lokalisasi does not allow takeaways, unlike those in pinang n balai. but got overnight (they call longtime) at 500k, incl room. the same room they use to ST, i guess. no TV, no radio, no attached shower.... hmmm, n i don't think the gals will be servicing that many times whole night... so i gave up the thought for overnight aka LT there. btw LT timing from 7pm-8am next day for bar99; for moonlight ktv, it's 11pm-12pm next day.

in the end, i think the only good point from this sintai experience is the bar99 gal i took for ST said must use condom, not like most nagoya gals who don't really insist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information