Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Massage D Pallace At Bukit Raja, Klang

yesterday i look at new massage centre at bukit raja klang..the massage centre as i know is new one..has someone know about this massage centre?
    are they provide extra service or not?
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by rambo_82 View Post
    yesterday i look at new massage centre at bukit raja klang..the massage centre as i know is new one..has someone know about this massage centre?
    thanks...
    bro i think you are about to get flamed for opening new thread

try the "traditional massage" or "if unsure post here" thread

Quote Originally Posted by buntutlover View Post
    bro i think you are about to get flamed for opening new thread

try the "traditional massage" or "if unsure post here" thread
    but i want to ask from klang forumer...
    if i post at tm thread..its combine all the tm at kl...

bro the issue is not which location you are refer to. the issue is the opening new thread. i been reading long enuf to know many will not appreciate dis. just my observe and not flaming you ok bro just giving feedback.

Banned

thanks...
    tiuuuuu naaaaaaa singgggggggggg

Dear Bro,

i think u can ask in traditional massage or in klang cheonging thread. but nevertheless, now that u mention this place, i didnt knew bout it also. i'll check it out and update whether got 'lubang; . as for klang PRC FL ctcs, i'll pass to u soon. before that, at least check out some MP areas n submit a small FR first la..

Quote Originally Posted by zachari View Post
    Dear Bro,

i think u can ask in traditional massage or in klang cheonging thread. but nevertheless, now that u mention this place, i didnt knew bout it also. i'll check it out and update whether got 'lubang; . as for klang PRC FL ctcs, i'll pass to u soon. before that, at least check out some MP areas n submit a small FR first la..
    OK...thank you bro...

Dear Bro,

but bro...i was new at klang...and searching for PL asap...i really wanna do that faster...can u give other alternative?thanks bro

but bro...i was new at klang...and searching for PL asap...i really wanna do that faster...can u give other alternative?thanks bro
    Been there twice before. The setting in the place is different from other MC. Very relaxing place, they even serve you food and drinks after massage. Also got shower and sauna room. Very much like a SPA, but only that its a massage place. There you can get TomYam MLs, and Indo MLs. Both times I was there I tried TomYam and the massage is really good. They even wash your feet with warm water first before starting massage.

It is slightly more expensive then your usual MCs, they charge minimum or RM69 for one hour of massage. Then got extra or not, u go explore yourself Usually a lot of ppl after work hours cos ppl finish work ma. I always go before 4pm.

Banned

thanks...
    hehehe...sorry for the earlier remark..........anyway, this MP establish an year ago cos i can remember very well that i pay a visit with my fellow colleg during the CNY 2007 last year....the place was nice and cosy....of cos the price is abit high side......no doubt u can opt for some instant noodle after you have done your massage.....i dont think they offer extra except batin......combination ML of Thais and Indon.......by the way, this was a year ago story, u still need to explore urself lah bro

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Been there twice before. The setting in the place is different from other MC. Very relaxing place, they even serve you food and drinks after massage. Also got shower and sauna room. Very much like a SPA, but only that its a massage place. There you can get TomYam MLs, and Indo MLs. Both times I was there I tried TomYam and the massage is really good. They even wash your feet with warm water first before starting massage.

It is slightly more expensive then your usual MCs, they charge minimum or RM69 for one hour of massage. Then got extra or not, u go explore yourself Usually a lot of ppl after work hours cos ppl finish work ma. I always go before 4pm.
    sounds not bad bro. will try it out during working day before 5pm. glad my job is not 9 to 5.....

sounds not bad bro. will try it out during working day before 5pm. glad my job is not 9 to 5.....
    YEAH..BRO
    i hope u can try to look first..
    i not experience...and dare to ask..
    but i feel there something was hidden by the mc.
    sometimes i look sexiest indons come from the room...and heard sound like ah..ah....

YEAH..BRO
    i hope u can try to look first..
    i not experience...and dare to ask..
    but i feel there something was hidden by the mc.
    sometimes i look sexiest indons come from the room...and heard sound like ah..ah....
    Well, check it out bro.

As bro Spermdropping mentioned, this place was open since or before CNY 2007 - I was there to check it out then too.

My 2 cents, anything is possible, anything can happen, the only limitation is your guts and $$$. Check it out and tell us what you found.

Massage D Palace, BBK

Being a Klangite, i've tried this MP a few times but each time ended with nothing.

Months back, i was told that the MLs do offer batin with AR but it comes with a price (and it's not cheap).

I personally feel that this place is not worth going if you're looking for a fun outing but may be a decent place to bring your clients to, just to relax after a tired day.

BBK now lacks of good MPs as most attention has been switched to Bukit Tinggi area.

ZZ

Quote Originally Posted by zimzum View Post
    Being a Klangite, i've tried this MP a few times but each time ended with nothing.

Months back, i was told that the MLs do offer batin with AR but it comes with a price (and it's not cheap).

I personally feel that this place is not worth going if you're looking for a fun outing but may be a decent place to bring your clients to, just to relax after a tired day.

BBK now lacks of good MPs as most attention has been switched to Bukit Tinggi area.

ZZ
    Dear Bros,

yeah agree on this. just went there today. tired it. massage standard bt expensive for it's price. RM70/round. then ask the ML any xtras, KNN, open mouth RM50. i straight away reject cause expensive. RM130 i can find XiaoMei d, haha. but the place is clean n relaxing. good shower n sauna available. And yup, Bukit Tinggi there got one. Name is Bali Massage Center. I heard they got sabah/sarawak MLs there. cant miss it, next to Imperial Restaurant, facing main road on the way to Jusco. will check it out sometime. any bros been there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information