Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up a few words on Centaurus (Ipanema)

If you can afford it, I strongly recommend Centaurus in Ipanema.
    All girls are 9 or 10. Better looking than all girls I saw @4x4

Door is 400R$ (includes 1 girl for 40 min). I somehow got convinced to get 2 girls for 1 hour well worth the money (100R$ for 20 more minutes, a second girl is 400 or 440R$).

One of the girls speaks decent english, and I learnt that the garotas get checked every month for STDs, and they must go twice a week to a gyneco.
    So for you pussy eaters, I think they are clean.

If you are spending that kind of money, 400.R (225.USD) for 40 min., why travel all the way to Brazil? You can get a decent piece of ass for less than that in the US for an hour...?
    When choosing a GDP remember this.....
    sometimes, when you scrape the bottom of the barrel you get splinters...

Ohhh my god! I will travel to asia forever. a price like that must be a joke. even in swizerland it is cheaper.

just because a hoe get check every 2wks does not mean she is clean. get that out of your head. i work in the medical field and i can a sure u if that is the way you think...you will fuck yourself in a bad way. be safe.

Banned

Love Rio Now

Quote Originally Posted by babyskin View Post
    If you can afford it, I strongly recommend Centaurus in Ipanema.
    You said it all in your first sentence. One of the great things about Rio right now is that most guys who are nothing in the US used to come here and act like they were big shots. Now they can't afford it. So, we finally have guys coming here again who have a little class.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ExecTalent View Post
    So, we finally have guys coming here again who have a little class.
    I don't know what or who this "WE" shit means ?? hell the last time I checked a fuckin whore monger is a fuckin whore monger and one paying for pussy with cash or with a Gold card I guess thats how you can tell or makes a difference in a class of a whore monger ??lol lol

"WE HAVE" lol lol like Rio is home or someone is from there or something lol

Well, guys are still going there to Rio NO MATTER WHAT they will find a way either they will stay less days or fuck less or go 2 times a year vs 4 times a year like when I hear guys always crying about guys paying to much for pussy what joke

Some SIMPS and tricks have a budget for those cheap lower price downtown apt whores and some guys go for those Mia P. or Help or beach sluts.

And some guys ONLY goes to termas like me about 99% of the time I don't give a fuck how much Centaurus goes up to I think they have some of the better looking terma whores in all of Rio I am NOT going that far for some low rate nasty 50 reals Mia P. slut.

So guys going to Rio with class is a fuckin joke some will view any guy that travel 9-12 hours on a damn plane to fuck sluts and whores and lick their pussy and cum in their face or fuck them in their ass or having one sit on their face with their huge ass with HAVING NO CLASS !!!

It always amaze me when a damn whore monger try to feel better about their behavior by looking down or judging another fellow whoremonger lol what a joke

BESIDES I AM THERE TO FUCK RIO WHORES I COULD GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT WHO THE FUCK GOES TO RIO, I remember not to long ago hearing the same code words shit about guys that wear baggin jeans and rapper types and so called GANGSTA TYPES heading to and going to Rio from a certain poster I guess those are the ones WE must be talking about.??

Also I guess what WE must means is when one of our BEST trip post reporter with over TWO trips reports with almost over 60,000 views 1st came to this site I remember hearing the same old code words being use this time it was " just what WEneeded another one speaking and using Jungle Language coming to Rio" !!!

Since that time that "WE" person went and deleted all traces of their racist posts but those of us that was around back then remember it very clearly like it was yesterday.

Kid Cisco
    Last edited by kidcisco; 01-27-2008 at 02:07 AM.

Go Back To The Jungle?

Quote Originally Posted by kidcisco View Post
    I remember hearing the same old code words being use this time it was " just what WEneeded another one speaking and using Jungle Language coming to Rio" !!!

Since that time that "WE" person went and deleted all traces of their racist posts but those of us that was around back then remember it very clearly like it was yesterday.

Kid Cisco
    Like somebody pointed out . . . the jungle is in Brazil . . . isn't it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThickCane View Post
    Like somebody pointed out . . . the jungle is in Brazil isn't it?
    OH YES with a lot of fresh snow bunnies bundas that need to be hunted down and fuck in their ass like Taisha fine ass

Kid Cisco
    Last edited by kidcisco; 01-27-2008 at 02:46 AM.

KC you called it. Some of these "WE" guys are something else. As if they are the only types that are worthy of traveling to Rio. Like KC said try telling the average person what they think of a middle aged man travelling to a third world country payng to fuck girls half their age and expecting them to perform
    certain sex acts on them or they are fired. They probably won't differentiate between the "we's" and "them's", to them we are in the same boat.What a joke.

I'm a monger too (not middle aged though :-) ) , but I hate when some guys think that they are better than others and that other "types" are not entitled to enjoy the fruits of the land.Everyone that goes there have one thing in common and thats fucking nice and fine Brazilian garotas . Dude just go to Rio and do your thing, don't worry about other guys who don't fit into the "we" category. If someone is screwing up and acting like jack asses let them, they will be dealt with eventually.Rio is a big place with many mongering options, there is plenty to go around.

So, we finally have guys coming here again who have a little class.
    I think WE used in this context is not a particular group of people, but the collective population. Like "today we have a sunny day". That means everyone, not just a selective group of people. That is how I read the post.

You might be objecting to his other words and comments.

You said it all in your first sentence. One of the great things about Rio right now is that most guys who are nothing in the US used to come here and act like they were big shots. Now they can't afford it. So, we finally have guys coming here again who have a little class.
    You're back again to start your shit all over again. Tell me, you solved your issues, or your're still mad?

we finally have guys coming here again who have a little class.
    I think we can all attest to this. Money DOES NOT equal class.
    Last edited by mexidan; 01-27-2008 at 11:39 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darth_maul_II View Post
    You're back again to start your shit all over again. Tell me, you solved your issues, or your're still mad?
    Darth_maul_II ,

You get it and so does ee2002 & TC you guys was around back in the day when he would make his "code words/racist comments" and the vets here won't be trick or mistaking or be fooled and ISN'T confused by what this guy means by the term "WE

I would say IF you are still confused by what "WE" means to go and check out his history or his past posts BUT I can't do that WHY? because he went back and DELETED all traces of his past history and posts wonder why ??

NOW, every since he left this site have move on and there been no flame wars that have took place in over a year and the last thing this site needs is for like Darth_maul_II said for him to bring his hate and start his good old Bill "BUBBA" Clinton shit again all over again on here !!

Kid Cisco.

Quote Originally Posted by kidcisco View Post
    Darth_maul_II ,

You get it and so does ee2002 & TC you guys was around back in the day when he would make his "code words/racist comments" and the vets here won't be trick or mistaking or be fooled and ISN'T confused by what this guy means by the term "WE

I would say IF you are still confused by what "WE" means to go and check out his history or his past posts BUT I can't do that WHY? because he went back and DELETED all traces of his past history and posts wonder why ??

NOW, every since he left this site have move on and there been no flame wars that have took place in over a year and the last thing this site needs is for like Darth_maul_II said for him to bring his hate and start his good old Bill "BUBBA" Clinton shit again all over again on here !!

Kid Cisco.
    Well brother, you know what dude about. Public Enemy third album title is dude's mentality when he post on this broad. But with brothers like you and Cane to check his ass, he'll be going to back where he came. I'm here to get info for Rio and the latest adventures of Mr Cane, and not to have dude start the silly shit that he into. This is about the women, not a forum to express dude's hate.

AA low fare

By the way, AA out of JFK ot Rio 678.30. Good price jump on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information