Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Marijuana and massages

Anyone been toking over in Phnom Penh? Any tips? Where? How much? Strength? Safety etc? I've heard it's cheap and easily available. Also, can you get good (cheap) massages over there like in Thailand (with cute girls)?

Stoned soothing massage from a cutey, surely bliss?

**Is it safe to walk about the town on your own stoned out your head day? night? **

Quote Originally Posted by bijimi View Post
    Anyone been toking over in Phnom Penh? Any tips? Where? How much? Strength? Safety etc? I've heard it's cheap and easily available. Also, can you get good (cheap) massages over there like in Thailand (with cute girls)?

**Is it safe to walk about the town on your own stoned out your head day? night? **
    Massage is a plenty and clean. It will cost you from US 7 to US 15. No "hankie pankie", just a good clean massage. On marihu**, plenty around if you know how to look for it. Go near the palace - near the river, a few tuk tuk driver selling this stuff for US 20 a bundle. So many type until I dont know thier name. Just be carefull, you dont want to be cought with this dr** in your possession. Me - I dont do dr**.

Quote Originally Posted by bijimi View Post

Hey dude, I was there a few months ago and picked up at Happy Herbs Pizza. They sell pizza made with dope seasoning (quite weak) but you can pick up a good sized bag for $20 from them. Not exactly skunk but it does the job. Couldn't find any papers though, so go prepared. Also dihydrocodeine is available OTC at pharmacies!

Banned

Cool. So is PP a pretty safe place for a young kinda small guy to be wandering about alone? Easy to meet other folk? I had little/no bother in Thailand but as far as I'm aware Cambodia is meant to be some lawless/crazy place?? Crazy drugs, blowing up cows with rockets, reputation for paedos etc. Oh I won't really be going off my face on drugs. I just like sex a lot more when stoned (mildly) which is why Cambodia appeals to me. Cheap weed, cheap sex. :-) and big tits apparently mmmm. 3 good reasons!

Also, safe enought to travel via bus to Thailand via Koh Kong? Or better getting plane?

Cheers guys.

Bacardi Boy posted this in one of his reports.....

"For those who like a smoke there's a bar called Joey's yoint or something like that just around the corner from Walkebout, everytime you order a beer you get a joint for free."

http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=32420
    Last edited by Sukebesensei620; 01-30-2008 at 12:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information