Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JB Massage

Thumbs up JB Massage

To those brothers who love massage & hanky panky, do try this centre. Situated in Desa Tebrau, right behind Petronas, T....fatt Massage Centre offers traditional thai body massage & foot massage with a good selection of thai girls. The environment is clean & nice. The massage is the cheapest in town too.

Body Massage - RM38 per-hour
    Foot Massage - RM33 per-hour (done by either man or thai girls)
    PingPong/HJ - RM30
    FJ - RM100

Recommended girls - Ah A, boobs - 36C, friendly and pleasant looking
    - Adah, Malay looks, small size & sexy...

ai ya. just missed the boat. came back to kl already. sound good for next time though. thx for the info

Quote Originally Posted by sexwithfemale View Post
    To those brothers who love massage & hanky panky, do try this centre. Situated in Desa Tebrau, right behind Petronas, T....fatt Massage Centre offers traditional thai body massage & foot massage with a good selection of thai girls. The environment is clean & nice. The massage is the cheapest in town too.

Body Massage - RM38 per-hour
    Foot Massage - RM33 per-hour (done by either man or thai girls)
    PingPong/HJ - RM30
    FJ - RM100

Recommended girls - Ah A, boobs - 36C, friendly and pleasant looking
    - Adah, Malay looks, small size & sexy...

Thanks, brother! Will try if got chance!

Quote Originally Posted by muffin6929 View Post
    ai ya. just missed the boat. came back to kl already. sound good for next time though. thx for the info
    Bro..., your PM is full..I cannot sent through. Can you delete some of the messages so that I can resend? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sexwithfemale View Post
    Bro..., your PM is full..I cannot sent through. Can you delete some of the messages so that I can resend? Thanks!
    thanks bro. got 13 PM from bro wanting to go SS2 MP cause i also got a good recommendation. Chai Bei Liew so must share.

thanks in advance bro. now is clear and hope it stay clear for a while

Yesterday i went to the MP T---fatt in desa tebrau. Tried Adah. Anyway she is 35years old. Not so friendly. Ah A also there but she dont want to do... sien.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan View Post
    Yesterday i went to the MP T---fatt in desa tebrau. Tried Adah. Anyway she is 35years old. Not so friendly. Ah A also there but she dont want to do... sien.
    Bro,

Try to deal with one of the guy there name Xiao Ti (his also working there). Yesterday try to go there but his on-leave. Maybe you can start with foot massage with him & try to get some info then.

Good Luck !!

Thanks brother. The girl there sombong lah, maybe i am not handsome enough lah. Ah A dont want me lah. haahah But one thing for sure,the environment there really nice. worth to try.

Thanks brother. The girl there sombong lah, maybe i am not handsome enough lah. Ah A dont want me lah. haahah But one thing for sure,the environment there really nice. worth to try.
    Don't be sad...one day, Ah A will come to you. You must go there regularly.. The OKT - Xiao Ti cannot force the girls to do. There, the girls got the right to pick customer. Well, you can talk to Ah Loon if he is there (most of the time he will be in Permas Jaya), he is more understanding...

JB Massage

Quote Originally Posted by muffin6929 View Post
    thanks bro. got 13 PM from bro wanting to go SS2 MP cause i also got a good recommendation. Chai Bei Liew so must share.

thanks in advance bro. now is clear and hope it stay clear for a while
    Bro, still cannot enter leh..it mentioned "the stored private messages exceeded quota", please delete some...

Next time, I think I might have to use KY...TAK BOLEH MASUK LANGSUNG...

sorry bro. can't believe full again with hot SS2 MP request. Think i have to delete some store messages with numbers

Don't worry Bro, next time don't use the 1st floor mssg room, better go upstairs. The only thing is their cubicle (at 2nd floor) don't hv partition up to the ceiling... worried if your voice can be hear loud till the next room lor !!

Haha.. then everybody know what u doing loh...

T....FATT mass??

going to try this MP in desa tebrau since many bro alr been.hope can get
    someting

T....FATT mass

1st try this place.found the place a bit poor.of course this kind of charges.
    but any bro can provide better 1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information