Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Saboon.

Saboon.

My 1st cheong friend ever had in reality called me at 1am yesterday, asked me to fetch him out to saboon, as he couldn't sleep after drinking. Was in the middle of online, but since he said he's gonna treat me, then fine. Though very tired after back from work quite late, then went to bath and get ready to go out pick him.

When reached the car park, my friend told me that there were many people, and when after all the normal procedure done, we both went up to the lobby. yes, in fact, it's much crowded than my first visit. Since last time I was too rush too get into action, so this time I was more careful. Then two PRCs passed by and caught my attention. Fine look, long blonde hair, slim and in good shape. But was taken very fast.

Met the OKT, Peter Kok, whom was a really nice person. He then came to serve us. While enjoy the makan, even though these free meals were rather normal (it's paid in the charge), enjoy washing eyes by looking at those chics lining up for the customers there to mirror.

p/s: to be continue, as this my fucking friend called me. gotta go out now.

ok, continue the story...

Almost all the chics lining up for mirror were quite same during my first visit. My friend not into PRCs, as out of 4 he tried, only one satisfied him. So, he asked the OKT Peter to arrange him a CKT. Then came a girl called Alice. Alice is my friend's cup of tea, chubby, quite looking, and big melons. So, I sat there with Peter, talking cock. Keep talking until my friend came out, and screw me as I still didn't pick any. Then the one of the PRC caught my eyes earlier appeared, and I picked her without second thought.

She then hold my hand, and hug me while walking to the room. She really gave me GFE feeling when doing that. Her name was Hai Ning, from Guang Xi. About 165cm++, slightly shorter than me. After reach the room, undress, and went into bath room and she washed me. This chic is much better than the first time I had, no complaints. While she wash me, I tend to kiss her and play her boobs, but she pushed me away politely. She didn't wash me like the previous one, so not so high.

After drying up, I lied down and she start kissing my body. I asked her not to be so rush, and she said she prefer slowly. While she kissing me, I played around with her boobs and nipples. She asked me to stop as it'll make her couldn't concentrate on blowing me. Then she went down to my little brother, and start sucking it. I'm not sure if I should say that luckily she didn't bbbj me too hard, otherwise I won't be able to approach the the 'main course'. She didn't deep throat me, just licking the top of my little brother, so nothing much on bbbj.

She then told me that 'she wants'. She told me that guys that wear glasses her cup of tea. And I've given her the feel, and she got wet. I touched her pussy and she was wet. So, she capped me, and start sitting on me. So afraid that I'll end up like the first time when she sat on me. But I didn't unload. Can feel her pussy, was not that tight as the previous one. I asked if I can kiss her, she then kiss me on the lips. She told me she had been busy, not even have time to drink, so not good to FK.

So, she ride and ride. And then I asked for missionary and pumped her. Tried different positions, missionary with her legs spread widely, with her legs on my shoulder, any positions I could recall from the blue film. Then tried doggy, and pumped her hard. Maybe because she was slim, I banged her bone once or twice. Her moan was like a bit fake to me. She asked me to cum together with her, and I told her still long way to go. After don't know how long of pumping, I still couldn't unload. She then asked me to let her hj me, since I used to diy.

She took off the raincoat, and start hj me. Still couldn't unload. Then I told her to use mouth, but she refused as it's so sticky already. Still couldn't unload, and the time was almost up. So I told her nevermind, it's okay. She wanted to see me unload, but too bad. She asked me to add time, and charge double. Then I just bullshit that my friend wanna go back already. Get up and both of us went to bathroom to wash ourselves. She then do her hair, and I just looking at her at her side, sweet talked her.

Name: Hai Ning (guang xi)
    Boobs: about 32B (nice shape, brown big nipples)
    Height: more than 165cm
    Looks: 7/10 (GFE yet pretty)
    BBBJ: 3/10 (maybe she was tired, and rush)
    FJ: 7/10 (moan quite fake, pussy not very tight)
    WIR: Yes, but not so soon, may explore other joints.
    Damage: RM 208 (including the facilities e.g.: jacuzzi, meals)
    Last edited by damnsien; 10-28-2007 at 04:26 AM.

Busty Ang Pai

Any bros are the regular to Samboon? I know they also do delivery. The girls display in the SPA is one of their group's companies i heard from the girls.

Any bros got recommendation on big boobs gals?

my 1st time went there with 118 n michaliss n NEVER go back since

Quote Originally Posted by sex lover View Post
    Any bros are the regular to Samboon? I know they also do delivery. The girls display in the SPA is one of their group's companies i heard from the girls.

U want their delivery ctcs? I know the person incharge of delivery service for almost 4 years now. So far no complain.. i consider him 1 of the best in town.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsymbol View Post
    Bro, seems like u are the same as me.. u also dont like pasar malam?

Quote Originally Posted by sex lover View Post

didn't know which is the red cards. but saw quite a number of busty chics there. yes, they do delivery, but not sure about the price.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsymbol View Post
    hi bro. what time when you both went there? My friend and I went there at 1am++.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
    Bro, seems like u are the same as me.. u also dont like pasar malam?
    I didn't go to other HC before. I thought almost all are like that?

I not going back also unless got a gang of bros going. Hehe... I can get better qualty chicks outside and no rush.

Should put into 'FR' topic.... y start new thread?
    safe sex save life use condom

Yea....Saboo I like it..Jacuzzi is the bigger in all the spa at kl.

I've never went there before, somehow 1 of my friend who visit there have a slightly not decent experience. When he having a session with a PRC, the PRC request him cum faster, he is like .

Quote Originally Posted by dreamchaser View Post
    I not going back also unless got a gang of bros going. Hehe... I can get better qualty chicks outside and no rush.
    haha... bro, show me the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicter View Post
    I've never went there before, somehow 1 of my friend who visit there have a slightly not decent experience. When he having a session with a PRC, the PRC request him cum faster, he is like .
    my fren who brought me there, out of 4 times, only once the PRC girl satisfied him. He prefer CKT.

to me, the PRC were quite "mechanic", and fake.

1st visit to saboon

was recommended by my fren tat saboon is a nice place to try... guaranteed me tat i wont go to other spa anymore once i go to this place.....
    due to curiousity, jus went there to try....

quite lot of gals.... limited local stock...
    surprised to see a few familiar faces..... have fk them before in other hotel....
    okt said they actually deliver gals to others centre also.....

okt keep recommend me to try local 'kitty', said her service is very good, 3mei & also use cola for BJ.... but i dun prefer her, coz i noticed she jus went in wif a customer when i eating, so fast can come to showup, wondering she rush service so had bad impression....
    anyway, tried a PRC gal known as "Helen".... her second day in malaysia, she has worked in malaysia 1 year ago for 2 months, now only return bac here to work...

FR
    Name: Helen
    Face: 9/10
    Body: 10/10
    Boobs: 9/10 (look small when she cover with the cloth, but it is jus very nice n pretty when it is uncovered, jus hope to hold it to sleep wholenite, nipple is kinda can turn u on by seeing it)
    GFE: 10/10 (totally like her, she seems like a happy & positive gal)
    BJ: 9/10
    FJ: 9/10

in fact i like her very muc, if she is a normal gal, i wish i can find tis type of gal b my gf.... haha
    mayb will revisit tis spa again in coming sunday wif my fren

Control Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by chansformer View Post
    was recommended by my fren tat saboon is a nice place to try... guaranteed me tat i wont go to other spa anymore once i go to this place.....
    due to curiousity, jus went there to try....

quite lot of gals.... limited local stock...
    surprised to see a few familiar faces..... have fk them before in other hotel....
    okt said they actually deliver gals to others centre also.....

okt keep recommend me to try local 'kitty', said her service is very good, 3mei & also use cola for BJ.... but i dun prefer her, coz i noticed she jus went in wif a customer when i eating, so fast can come to showup, wondering she rush service so had bad impression....
    anyway, tried a PRC gal known as "Helen".... her second day in malaysia, she has worked in malaysia 1 year ago for 2 months, now only return bac here to work...

FR
    Name: Helen
    Face: 9/10
    Body: 10/10
    Boobs: 9/10 (look small when she cover with the cloth, but it is jus very nice n pretty when it is uncovered, jus hope to hold it to sleep wholenite, nipple is kinda can turn u on by seeing it)
    GFE: 10/10 (totally like her, she seems like a happy & positive gal)
    BJ: 9/10
    FJ: 9/10

in fact i like her very muc, if she is a normal gal, i wish i can find tis type of gal b my gf.... haha
    mayb will revisit tis spa again in coming sunday wif my fren
    Dear Bro,
    My humble advice.Learn 2control Bro,dont play play 2fall in luv den u rely fall in deep valley...

Quote Originally Posted by Desperatee View Post
    Dear Bro,
    My humble advice.Learn 2control Bro,dont play play 2fall in luv den u rely fall in deep valley...
    haha... no worry bro...
    sure i know i wont choose her to be my gf...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information