Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Golok

Golok

i am from kelantan , border of Golok Thailand , Golok got many bar , massage , chick , but i wan the youngster , preety , n possible the price is consider ok , any bro want to share here ? i am going there next week !!

cheer

Dear Bro,

Good luck and take care. There quite number of bombing happening around your area. Enjoy Cheonging but also bkful of bombing.

Hahaha

Talking

few month ago......i visit there at FRI morning go to genting hotel ....then go to second floor ......mp there .......serve by female otk ....guide me to the open room ...there about 3 bed there in a room .....one ml come .... young SYT ........wash my leg 1st ......proceed massage start with leg then hand then body then face .....
    wow like paradise man ...... then she ask me one batin or not???? i ask how much???? she said tb 500 ( RM 50) then proceed wow wow my didi feel good then hj to me untill cum .......

damage :RM 26 + RM50 for batin ( 2 hour)

golok

Why waste your money for batin-it just like 5 minutes mastubation. Somemore not so many syt at genting hotel... mostly were booked earlier, call in before step inside rantau panjang.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    massage for 2 hour ?? rm26 ? so cheap !! last time i massage or 1 hour alrdy rm30 , done by MILF , she ask me batin , but i have no mood .... Genting hotel is the top hotel in Golok right ( if not mistaken it located after the kastam , near main road )

i am scare for going near the temple place , so many small pub near the roadside , there got many hot chick . is there safe from booms when nite time ?

any recommend for Golok ??? wan pick up hotel pub girl , massage ladies , roadside pub girl ?? how much the damage ?
    for golok ..... i go thre just for massage only......did't try any speacil.....but beware with the roadside okt calling u for the fj......they said like this in cantonese leng chai one so syt girl...... ok u follow he going in his house .....u will be showing some girl.....but mos ly quality not to good .....u one to reject ......then the otk showing his short gun let u see..... so u have to doing this job.....so to all bro beware......

Golok

On November last year, i went to office. The okt bring me to their hub about 6km deep inside place look like setinggan house... there is about 30 thai girl in sleeping suit on the main tv room. Then they show me another smaller room with about 15 girls. Most looks are so-so only, i choose one from yunnan (china girl near thai border)... rm130 overnight..

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by KTSURIA973 View Post
    On November last year, i went to office. The okt bring me to their hub about 6km deep inside place look like setinggan house... there is about 30 thai girl in sleeping suit on the main tv room. Then they show me another smaller room with about 15 girls. Most looks are so-so only, i choose one from yunnan (china girl near thai border)... rm130 overnight..
    really kesian kesian those girl ....... .....6km izzit past over the rail way there????? just curius

Talking

Why waste your money for batin-it just like 5 minutes mastubation. Somemore not so many syt at genting hotel... mostly were booked earlier, call in before step inside rantau panjang.
    o miss read this post ....izzit bro talking to me????? batin i never try before that .......but now i know how is batin .......maybe don't one already.....waste money ......your right.... but whom haven try yet can try....

cheers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by worm1977 View Post
    Dear Bro,

Good luck and take care. There quite number of bombing happening around your area. Enjoy Cheonging but also bkful of bombing.

Hahaha
    bro are u from kedah or kelantan?????

Golok

My second trip.... walk near their office along thananprashawiwat soi 2.. then the fat malay okt playing dam on stone chair outside invite me. I have a seat at one of cofee table, then they ring the bell... 7 syt came out and line up on the long chair... four of them is quite sexy n white... Okt recommended one with black shirt... just arrived. It is okt stye,, he he some they will say new student from bangkok.. up to you to believe.Sometime also hard to choose, the girl know how to make their breast look big... then, you will discover it just a flat tyre.
    So, it is 200 for 7 hours as i don't intend to stay overnight in golok. The okt fetch me to grand hotel to book the room... it cost 35. Then 10 minutes later, that lady came in with one piece cloth shirt.... skin so fair, start kissing and auto roaming.... she told me just 18 from vientine laos (near thai border) and show me her passport.... Have 3 session only... so, it really worth it.

Golok service consider ok la~

some of them can speak hokkian.. & the price are cheap~

but i also scare bomb la~

Golok

If you scare than... hotel genting is the safest and nearest to park your car. Go in ask the janitor, they can provide the girl with ++RM mark up...But careful, some girl now will make many reason to leave you at night... want go disco, friend birthday etc...

Hotel marina is the worst place... the mati katak area is the pub along this place...Sometime,their army block the area from motobike... to prevent bombing place on stolen m/bike. If you dare..ha ha, that place also got one shop selling fresh cobra snake blood n meat to stimulate your sexual desire.

Talking

If you scare than... hotel genting is the safest and nearest to park your car. Go in ask the janitor, they can provide the girl with ++RM mark up...But careful, some girl now will make many reason to leave you at night... want go disco, friend birthday etc...

Hotel marina is the worst place... the mati katak area is the pub along this place...Sometime,their army block the area from motobike... to prevent bombing place on stolen m/bike. If you dare..ha ha, that place also got one shop selling fresh cobra snake blood n meat to stimulate your sexual desire.
    Hi bro maybe ,if can i acompany you to golok . Hi hi hi

Golok

he..he.... that is normal for 1st timer... always remember this 2 rules...
    1st.....Don't ask or take the girl from the motorcycle rider..... Especially the unregistered rider near the parking lot.
    2nd....Do't forget the 1st rules... Otherwise, u will whole night there.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    jz wan share my experience , park my car at rantau panjang ( infront the duty free shop ) ask the motor rider to fetch me inside , ask him to bring me go to choose girl , i got mention if i don't like the girl , i wan to chao , but after arrive the shop around 5 minute distance , the OKT give me 2 photo album , all girl photo , start choosing , but not cup of my tea , wan chao , but was block by the OKT ( gangster style )

he forced me to choose 1 , damn , no choice , the price around 220-250 per nite , scare to move out , forced to choose 1 , rm250 vietnam girl , photo show she is preety , but actual ppl is SO SO ONLY , bonk up to 5 times that day , worth ..

jz a 2 cent , never go to their shop , cos they r gangster , n will force u , price consider expensive , jz visit those bar or massage center , so u can choose , if not suitable can reject
    Did i mention to you that the okt use force to make this niaga . So that beware all bro when you are going to golok . Cheong safe . Play safe .

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information