Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do guys perform "analingus"?

The question regarding why guys eat pussy, especially a whore's pussy, has already been asked many, many times. It seems to me that a more interesting and entertaining subject would concern why some guys would lick a whore's asshole. So then . . . why do some guys like to be a pretty hoe's little butt munch ?
    Last edited by The Cane; 02-22-2009 at 08:17 PM.

I do not understand it either. I know some guys do it, but there is no
    way in hell I am going to lick a whores butt.
    If I can give a woman an orgasm, I am happy to use my fingers or penis,
    but i never do oral on a whores vagina or ass. Licking her vagina just makes
    me think that I am exposing myself to some other guys cum, licking her ass exposes myself to many diseases
    If a prostitute wants to lick my butt, then I let her, I am the customer,
    I enjoy it, and I am not going to stop her.

I have had non-pro girlfriends in the past that had nice clean pink assholes, and I gave it a try, so I am not against it. But, with a prostitute, never.

Yeah . . .

Quote Originally Posted by monty burns View Post
    I do not understand it either. I know some guys do it, but there is no
    way in hell I am going to lick a whores butt.
    If I can give a woman an orgasm, I am happy to use my fingers or penis,
    but i never do oral on a whores vagina or ass. Licking her vagina just makes
    me think that I am exposing myself to some other guys cum, licking her ass exposes myself to many diseases
    If a prostitute wants to lick my butt, then I let her, I am the customer,
    I enjoy it, and I am not going to stop her.

I have had non-pro girlfriends in the past that had nice clean pink assholes, and I gave it a try, so I am not against it. But, with a prostitute, never.
    There ain't nuthin' that beats a girl's clean, pink pooty hole (_*_)!
    Last edited by The Cane; 06-30-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThickCane View Post
    The question regarding why guys eat pussy, especially a whore's pussy, has already been asked many, many times. It seems to me that a more interesting and entertaining subject would concern why some guys would lick a whore's asshole. So then . . . why do some guys like to be a pretty hoe's little butt munch ?

I have done that with a former Brazilian GF. She had a GREAT ass! It is an AWESOME feeling to have your faced sandwiched between 2 big round soft ass cheeks!

I have also done it with a few providers (all Brazilian) who had big fleshy asses. But not on the first session. After meeting them 2 or 3 times and getting confident about their habits, I said I wanted to 'toss their salads' and they obliged me after a good cleaning of their assholes.

I don't think the fact of a woman being a provider is an issue. The issue is her lifestyle and hygiene habits. A non-pro who is a drunk and doesn't bathe often is not a good candidate for salad tossing no matter how sexy her ass looks. A pro can have excellent lifestyle and hygiene habits.

Still, I think this act is for men who are REALLY into serious ASS. It is hardcore!

Unhappy Bleeeeeeggggghhh!

I've just returned from "tossing my salad", and everything else I've eaten today in the crapper!! Don't have any little green "sick" emoticans or I'd put about a dozen right here!
    "Yonkeee, Keep your Ass north of the Rio Grande!"

It is sometimes better to receive than to give...

I am not putting my mouth on an asshole- that's where shit comes from. But, I cannot condemn the practice because I do enjoy getting rimmed - if the chick knows what she is doing. I hate when a girl tries to stick her tongue actually inside the ass. I am not into being "ass invaded"- not even by a hot chick's tongue.
    "Hey nineteen, no we can't talk at all. Just take me along when you slide on down."
    -Steely Dan

Do you eat pussy???

Quote Originally Posted by kittyfreak View Post
    I am not putting my mouth on an asshole- that's where shit comes from. But, I cannot condemn the practice because I do enjoy getting rimmed - if the chick knows what she is doing. I hate when a girl tries to stick her tongue actually inside the ass. I am not into being "ass invaded"- not even by a hot chick's tongue.
    So, so many do . . . and that's where piss, blood, and other unsavory bodily discharge comes from That stuff isn't fit for human consumption either Just like we do for the human food supply, I say just wash it up clean . . . then eat it ! Hell, people all over the world feast on intestines . . . the place where the shit has to pass through to exit out the butthole! Hahaha !
    Last edited by The Cane; 06-30-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Hell, people all over the world eat intestines . . . the place where the shit has to pass through to exit out the butthole! Hahaha!
    Isn't that what 'chitterlings' are??????!!!! Pigs' intenstines!!!!???

Understand that the Irsich used to have a dish that was sheeps' intestines. Except they cooked and ate it WITHOUT cleaning out the intestines first!!!

post them up, Thick

show me your brazilian queens and i'll tell you "yes" or "no" at the O.
    staying single and fucking hookers for life! * Bringin' Street Prices Online. * I'm not the biggest, I'm not the baddest.

I use a strong mouthwash or breath spray and then go right at it if it is clean. If I wont eat it I wont fuck it. No problem with doing that in fact I like it.

Seems Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
    I use a strong mouthwash or breath spray and then go right at it if it is clean. If I wont eat it I wont fuck it. No problem with doing that in fact I like it.
    You would want to use that mouthwash or breath spray AFTER you've been munching on some mouthwatering brownies too And I do not say that . . . "tongue in cheeks" (_I_)!!! LOLOLOL !
    Last edited by The Cane; 06-30-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Regarding Chitterlings....

Have you ever seen chit'lins cleaned? They use a scrub brush to turn 15 lbs. into 5 lbs. of cleaned finished product. If I ever decide to toss a Chica's salad I'm using one of those brushes 1st. Bwaahahaha.
    I don't wanna grow up, I'm a "Ho's-R-Us" Kid.

Why guys would not do analingus? WTF! What for our body is? Some like lick butts, others lick feet etc. If there is body part that gives pleasure when giving or receiving why not use it? Because of moral? Because of health issues? Because it looks odd? ... we have sex lights on, and often somewhere else than in bedroom

If it feels good, do it!

So, so many do . . . and that's where piss, blood, and other unsavory bodily discharge comes from That stuff isn't fit for human consumption either Just like we do for the human food supply, I say just wash it up clean . . . then eat it ! Hell, people all over the world eat intestines . . . the place where the shit has to pass through to exit out the butthole! Hahaha!
    chitterlings, pig's feet, tripe, pate; and people actually SWALLOW that stuff.

There ain't nuthin' that beats a girl's clean, pink pooty hole!
    Agree. And as I already mentioned on "why eat pussy?" thread, I love doing it. And when done right, the woman gets a lot of pleasure out of being rimmed.

The first time I had anal sex (I was 20 and my GF was 21) was first time for her also. Neither of us knew what we were doing, so the experience ended up rather painful for her. To comfort GF afterward, I sponged her anus with warm water, then did a long and thorough tongue massage. She said it took the pain away completely.

And BTW, it's "annilingus", not "analingus"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information