Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

cheapest pussy paradises(which countries?)

I would like to start a thread where we could exchange information about places where ir is easy to get pussy and where the cost of living is REALLY low..So we can be there without emtying our bank accounts

...and why are you starting this thread in the Ukraine forum? Anywhere in Asia, Africa, the caribbean or South America will be cheaper.

it isn't the ukraine !!

It would have to be Indonesia in Asia

There are cheap pussies anywhere , but I think SUC countries have beautiful girls , I agree that girls in Indonesia are cheaper but thier cute like Ukranian
    1's ...

Cambodia!

5 to 10 dollars short time, depending how you haggle. I don't think any country can beat that. Looks are up to the one paying the cash. But you cannot beat the beautiful skin from the neck down (neck-up also if you're lucky), and they do not stink anywhere on their bodies.

So you can shag 20 to 30 times in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap for the price of one princess in the North.

And this really should be in a general forum, with respect to my whoremongering brothers who favor Russian, Ukranian, etc. women.
    I just don't know yet, but I am searching for it!

Some of the african forum threads list prices as low as $2, for perfect-shaped hourglassed honeys.

I love Ukraine

I can't agree with you guys. Yes, African giarl are very cheap, but how can they be compared with beauties from Ukraine?
    As far as i know Kiev (capital of ukraine) is getting more and more popular as a city for sex tourist visitors. Thus, I decided to try it during my last trip to ukraine about 2 weeks ago. I've found www.gia.com.ua agency on the net and also searched for reviews on their girls (I always do it before trying and advise it to you). Found a good review on their girl Marina on a russian website (I speak some russian) and arranged my stay in Kiev. When she arrived I've found that she's very friendly person, looks even better than on the pictures, her engish is not very good, but she asks to spesk slowly and thus she understands me, but my russian was also a good help for us. She also does anal, but the manager warned me that she may not do it if I had gigantic sizes Hopefully everything was ok and she did it By the way, despite being a friendly person, vivid conversation she turned out to like hard sex This girl is really crazy about sex... I felt it was I who was fucked all this time spent together, but not her! She likes rude sex, when she's being pulled by hair... Got vivid recollections for long time after
    I can 100% recommend her to you fellows. Going to meet her again once I'm in Kiev and I don't believe that an african girl can be better, don't even want to try...
    Attached Images Attached Images

How much did you pay her for short or long time?

Mombassa , Kenya , Ģ8 / $15 all night.

Kenya, Mombassa is brilliant and very cheap, they all speak English very well, and you can have almost any girl back to your hotel all night for Ģ8 / $15

Can't see how this can be beaten, for choice and saftey, and you are right on the Indian ocean, which is spectaular, great for relaxing and Scuba diving.

Colombia is the place.

Why ? give us a few details please, so we can judge,
    Places ?
    Prices ?
    Services ?
    Choice and age of girls ?

Quote Originally Posted by escierto View Post
    Colombia is the place.

kenya, thailand(not bangkok), cambodia, philippines (not manila).

south america is geting expensive. eastern europe also.

Cambodia is the place.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information