Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: federal hotel

Avoid Federal Deluxe Spa!

Quote Originally Posted by nicky55 View Post
    Today evening went there with my friend...

1st once reach that place, is a bit old to me, and feel very pack cause the place is quite small. once entered, a guy ask us to take a sit at 1 of the corner. then the OKT which come "near" to us also didnt serve us or ask anything.

at that moment, got other customer ask for mirror, then those girls come out from our way(since the place we sit is at the only corridor which link to girls room), so we can hav a fast look when the girls coming out and walk by us...

and the cipek uncle OKT sit at another seat infront of us(playing HP) and said, fast fast, hav a look on urself, dun just look the floor... (i was thinking, WTF!!! me and my friend was reading the newspaper on top of the table, since u didnt entertain us once we come in, then got girl pass by then u just ask us fast fast look, he think that also call a mirror to us)

ok then after the girls pass by, the OKT didnt say anything... i wait wait wait until i cant tahan his "business" attitude then ask him back, how the damage. then he said, some girls RM230 and some girls are RM260... that time lucky i asked channel, since the OKT got intro her once her walk by, and OKT said RM500, lucky i ask before i get "cheated" later...
    somemore that uncle OKT didnt intro which is RM260 and which is RM230...
    NVM again, me sit back and re-consider and my friend hav totally out of mood, since the OKT lansi like SHIT... ask for a REAL mirror session for us, and that uncle OKT said, just now urs already saw liow ma, when they walk by, i was WTF again... somemore he said, no need mirror, u go to the girls room and see by urself, ma chao hai, do until like a kai chung korek hole and looking for cun cacing...!!!
    then no choice, chosen a girl got a electric eye and i kena her power liow and choose her, paid the OKT RM260 before enter the action room...

Name : Evon or something, cant really remember...
    Race : CKT
    Face : 8/10
    body : 8/10
    FJ : 7/10
    Cathbath : 7/10

for the girl, once enter the room, her electric eye no more, no more that friendly looks like i kena sot by her earlier... then proceed like normal, fuck job normal, pussy quite tight... but cant SUCK her boobs, she say pain but can lick, but i just lick for FEW times, then she said geli and dun wan... WTF...

GFE: 2.5/10

after that bad FJ, i returned to the hall sit down and get greeted by chinese tea, (this is my most important part!!! jeng jeng jeng~~~)
    i ask for a COKE aka coca-cola, and that uncle OKT said can, but need to pay RM2!
    That time i was SUPER DUPER CIBAI WTF!!!! drink a coke also need RM2, ma chao hai, i pay RM260 and just fuck ur girl, didnt go for ur jacuzzi and sauna, cause already no mood by urs tak apa serving attitude, then now i order a coke also need $$$... somemore i didnt hav my lunch yet and plan to hav it at HC, that time i rather visit uncle KFC, can eat until lick my finger kao kao!!!
    and somemore i heard that gal i fuked say the boss cut some astro channel once astro hike up the price, i was WTF also, u doing this kind of business, a astro fees also need to "calculate" until so kao meh, more keng than a AUNTIE at pasar... but i hardly see a TV at there, instead of all WALLs!!!

Really fedup with ther kind of service attitude, OKT SUCKS TO MAX, i repeat SUCKS TO MAX, hope the OKT of Deluxe SPA of federal hotel can read this, ya man, u sucks big time! u think us a normal 20++ young ppl and no $$$ so no need serve? maybe ur mom or ur dad teach u to do so...
    for girls, i agree, their girls are pretty, but lack of GFE, they just wan $$$, not sure for channel, since she is RM500... and the OKT also sucks like this, i bet they also wont "teach or train" their girls to hav good service...

for this place, i swear wont spend my money again at there, even a single sen, although Channel was cun, if anyone going to get her or know her, just tell me i'm interested to try her later, i rather pay her RM500 let her earn all instead go back to that suck place!!!

sorry for fans of federal hotel... i just base from my experience which went to some SPAs like Saboon, SR, Cititel, Crystal Crown, GoldCourse... i know just few places i hav discovered, but i do it within my budget, just enjoy when i afford to...

But i prefer Saboon for relaxing and good enviroment, nice grand luxury feel, nice LCD TV and etc etc...

nvm, sometimes we hav to get the worst experience, then we baru know which are better and which is the best...

cheers to anyone going to that place, hope u bring ur own refreshment...

for deluxe spa, hav a small comment to urs, urs girls so so nvm, since quite pretty, i wont mind go back and try others if ur service was nice, but urself service sucks to max, this make most of the customer wont go back... enjoy urself earning those tourist $$$ or maybe some locals but not much, hope it can maintain u, i just scare 10 years later i kena belanja and force to back to there and see the same image also... LOL... urs help urself... i rather donate my $$$ to others instead to u...

LOL... DELUXE SPA oops, should be ---> DESUCK SPA

yea~~~
    Damn it, i shd read it before i go, ma chao hai, really the same fucking feeling and bad experience like the taiko above and even is on year 2007!!!

cibei Evon the girl i choose is the same too, damage 260 but gfe = 0/10 i say her why so rushy, damn she angry and said she is like that and everything want fast, wtf??

Avoid going that place, i swear i dun want go there anymore eventhough i saw the prc gucci is eye catching pretty, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by cicigoci View Post
    Calling other cheongsters as Low Class just because they like the place (for whatever reasons) is itself an act of low class.
    That shows how bad the place is, thank fully I havent try the place yet, I believe majority experience of the place is really bad .....

Quote Originally Posted by cicigoci View Post
    Before that, twice I bonked another girl (still longing for her) but she left Deluxe already. Her name was Teresa, a petite girl, quite skinny (may not be the type of girls for some of you), speaks some english, a bit naughty and friendly, age 23 also. What I like most about her is her look (really sweet) and her soft and spotless skin, with beautiful schoolgirl hair. Bonking her is like bonking a pretty form 4 schoolgirl (including her pussy - small & sweet). She loved blowjob and moaning during FJ.

Name: Teresa
    Boobs: 7/10 (quite small but OK to me)
    FK: Resisted and I didnt try hard enough. Lips to lips (not deep) was OK
    Pussy: The first time was wet, but the second time she used jelly.
    Anal: Didnt ask
    BBBJ: Yes
    Datty: She said No, but I also didnt try hard enough. Maybe allowed as she only halfheartedly resisted
    FJ: 8/10 (naughtily called me lazy boy when asked her to cowgirl)
    CIM: No
    Damage: RM250+RM20 (tips)+RM120 (day use) = RM390.
    WIR: Yes, but dont know where already.

Now looking for girl who can do anal as well (never try before). Any info pls dont mind to share with me (PM me).

I miss Teresa too.

Quote Originally Posted by tawauguy View Post
    Long time didnt visit this spa, so went to Federal hotel the other day and want to try out some local girls..but end up saw a very eye catching PRC named GUCCI with big boobs and nice body.

Name: Gucci (MoK Tian - real name as she told)
    Race: PRC
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 7/10
    Boobs: C cup. Very Soft
    BBBJ: 7/10
    FJ: 6/10
    GFE: 7/10
    CIM: She said she hate the smell, so just pull out my dick before cum
    Damage: RM260

Not manage to cum during FJ, but she willing to continue with BJ till finish me off.
    brother can tell me the girls gucci now where she working tq

Quote Originally Posted by fixon View Post
    Damn it, i shd read it before i go, ma chao hai, really the same fucking feeling and bad experience like the taiko above and even is on year 2007!!!

cibei Evon the girl i choose is the same too, damage 260 but gfe = 0/10 i say her why so rushy, damn she angry and said she is like that and everything want fast, wtf??

Avoid going that place, i swear i dun want go there anymore eventhough i saw the prc gucci is eye catching pretty, damn it!
    Brother u right!!!

He he it seems that we all have the same experience with this girl call Evon. The last time i had her was three years back. The service was utterly poor...no DATY, cannot lick boobs and everything fast, fast...paid RM260 for a 15 minute sessions.....hai.......after the service keep asking me to buy her hanphone...what the hell.....no way man.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chu Xiang Yu View Post
    He he it seems that we all have the same experience with this girl call Evon. The last time i had her was three years back. The service was utterly poor...no DATY, cannot lick boobs and everything fast, fast...paid RM260 for a 15 minute sessions.....hai.......after the service keep asking me to buy her hanphone...what the hell.....no way man.....
    many F1 fans ther tat practice F1 way !

Haha, yesterday my friend took evon. He also told me she ram her fast fast. I took korean girl pulak. Got 3 korean girl. One of them are students and very very polite, worthwhile the experience for a 260 damage.( i rarely took expensive stuffs, im the one looking for value)

Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    Haha, yesterday my friend took evon. He also told me she ram her fast fast. I took korean girl pulak. Got 3 korean girl. One of them are students and very very polite, worthwhile the experience for a 260 damage.( i rarely took expensive stuffs, im the one looking for value)
    Bro mind to post a FR for the Korean girl? What's her name / no? I'll be staying at Fed hotel next week, looking forward for some action.

Went to Federal hotel last time back in Jun 2010. Been there for 3 times and not once the lineup had NL or thosais. Only local chinese. Had great time there.. I wonder if they serve thosais there like GE?

Quote Originally Posted by fixon View Post

Agree with all bro comment here. in fact, it had been long long time like that.....CKT is bad attitude there..may be not all, but most of them.

It is to my understanding that Federal Hotel also acts as middleman for Freelancers. The last time many-many years ago I got one factory girl from the Federal Hotel pimp. But we have to go to Cardogan Hotel to fuck. The pimp arrange the room.

I think they still have such arranement. Can anyone confirm or dis-confirm this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information