Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Anybody know of any "NON-GAY" glory holes in Tampa or surrounding cities???

I'm looking for one of those places that have glory holes, but I need a woman on the other side of that wall and not another dude...........Help!!!

Fantasyland

Try Fantasyland. Never a guarantee, but sometimes you will encounter couples in the booths where the woman is servicing thru the hole. Less frequently but have seen women at the hole at XTC. Aquarius is almost always dudes looking to suck and the other places are about the same.

Thanks

I'll check them out, but what do I do once I get there? I don't want to sound like a jackass........Plus that has always been my worry, having a dude on the other end of the hole. I might try to snatch his ass through the hole.

Gloryholes

Just look thru the hole - you'll be able to see if it's a guy, girl, couple in the other booth. If they want to suck you they'll poke a finger thru the glory hole to invite you over. If you want to get blown, just pull your cock out and play with it. If they're interested you'll get the invite. Be sure to post your success story!

Thanks

Will do.............Hopefully I'll be posting something sooner than later.............Thanks for the info!

Gloryholegirlz

That guy who hosts the above web site is making movies weekly at one of those places in Tampa. Id love to hear about someone running across a video shoot. I love that kind of fun.

Ok

Well I hope I'm the lucky cock that gets to get some air time! I'll let you fellas know.

Glory hole

Quote Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
    That guy who hosts the above web site is making movies weekly at one of those places in Tampa. Id love to hear about someone running across a video shoot. I love that kind of fun.
    You're absolutely right - the place is Fantasyland. I've never seen them filming there but one time when I visited they had apparently shot some stuff in the booths a little earlier and the dude at the counter was still talking with some patrons about it. If you've been to Fantasyland check the gloryholegirlz site and you'll recognize the booths.

He is putting up new vids weekly but I also suspect he is bringing along some of the guys to make sure they arent wasting their time. Id love to be a part of that scene.

What's the deal with the pool room at Fantasyland? I've seen ladies in there a few times through the open door.

Finally went to Fantasyland, and it was about 5 of us lined up outside of the booths like a pack of wolves. This hot sista came in with this dude, but she was bullshitting. The dude before me went in, and I was happy as hell, since I was next. However, all the hoe did was jerk him off, but was suckin and fuckin the guy she came in with........This shit lasted about 20 min, and the when the guy before me came out, so did the couple and they left. I was pissed off........I know it's a hit or miss, but I'd like to know the best times to go, to increase my chances........

Quote Originally Posted by swflahochaser View Post
    You're absolutely right - the place is Fantasyland. I've never seen them filming there but one time when I visited they had apparently shot some stuff in the booths a little earlier and the dude at the counter was still talking with some patrons about it. If you've been to Fantasyland check the gloryholegirlz site and you'll recognize the booths.
    Do you recall what day of the week and what time of the day he might have been talking about?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information