Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast

Massage Parlor Reports

Decided to start a thread that we can utilize to list 411 about OC MP's.

I hit up a place in Irvine/Santa Ana today off Garry Ave. The place is advertised in the OCR with a $10 discount for a 1 Hr. massage. There are two suites that offer massage right next to each other, but I went to one-sixteen.

Small clean place staffed with an older (early 40's), but very cute Chinese lady named Jessica. She had the body of a 20 year old and a very clean, clear, soft complexion. Massage was great and she knew where to put her hands. Only HJ is on the menu, but a very good one at that! She was friendly, never rushed nor requested a tip. I laid $30 on the table afterwards and she only acknowledged that it was there, but never counted it.

She let me fondle her small b's and play with the kitty during the massage. I tried to get her up on the table w/me, but she declined (in a nice way).

She knew all about the busts that occurred a few weeks ago and seemed very concerned about LE. She wasn't paranoid, but just give her a good indication that you're not the po-po and you should be good to go.

I highly recommend this place to those of you who actually like a good therapeutic massage w/ a happy ending.

Regular Rates:
    1/2 Hr...$40
    1 Hr......$60
    Tip.......$30

No need to bring the ad in w/you, just tell her you saw "it" and you'll pay $50 for a full Hr.

styblck

Thumbs up Well find and spoken

Quote Originally Posted by bmalibu View Post
    Decided to start a thread that we can utilize to list 411 about OC MP's.

I hit up a place in Irvine/Santa Ana today off Garry Ave. The place is advertised in the OCR with a $10 discount for a 1 Hr. massage. There are two suites that offer massage right next to each other, but I went to one-sixteen.

Small clean place staffed with an older (early 40's), but very cute Chinese lady named Jessica. She had the body of a 20 year old and a very clean, clear, soft complexion. Massage was great and she knew where to put her hands. Only HJ is on the menu, but a very good one at that! She was friendly, never rushed nor requested a tip. I laid $30 on the table afterwards and she only acknowledged that it was there, but never counted it.

She let me fondle her small b's and play with the kitty during the massage. I tried to get her up on the table w/me, but she declined (in a nice way).

She knew all about the busts that occurred a few weeks ago and seemed very concerned about LE. She wasn't paranoid, but just give her a good indication that you're not the po-po and you should be good to go.

I highly recommend this place to those of you who actually like a good therapeutic massage w/ a happy ending.

Regular Rates:
    1/2 Hr...$40
    1 Hr......$60
    Tip.......$30

No need to bring the ad in w/you, just tell her you saw "it" and you'll pay $50 for a full Hr.

Nice job Malibu. I'm going to hit up a place tomorrow night as I will give details. Thanks for the 411 in the OC. I will have to pick up another OC Weekly this week and looke for some of the action. We need to start just a thread in every city for titled "Massage Parlor" so we can stick that subject at hand. Peace....

Quote Originally Posted by styblck View Post
    Nice job Malibu. I'm going to hit up a place tomorrow night as I will give details. Thanks for the 411 in the OC. I will have to pick up another OC Weekly this week and looke for some of the action. We need to start just a thread in every city for titled "Massage Parlor" so we can stick that subject at hand. Peace....
    Thanks bro! Yeah, I'm back in the exploring mode to see if I can find some decent places. I was actually on my way to the "new" OK Accu. location, but decided I didn't really feel like spending the entire $160 I had on me.

I would have driven out to the IE today, but got a late start and would've hit an ass-load of traffic. No thanks!! I'm no cheap-skate, but I love the the sound of a F/S session for $100 total (including door fee). That extra $40, $50, or even $60 I have to shell out at some of the places in OC is just not worth it too me.

Oh well, I spent $80 total today, and although I only got a HJ, it was nice to see a fresh face and actually get a great 1hr massage.

300E Orangethorpe Placenta

Anyone visit this one yet? Advertises in the OC Register
    LM is my wingman.

Quote Originally Posted by OCHobby View Post
    Anyone visit this one yet? Advertises in the OC Register
    Is that the one just east of the 57? When I lived in north county, I used to go to 310 Orangethorpe, so this place has to be in the same complex, I'm guessing? 310 was hit or miss; some girls offered HJ's and other's didn't. All the masseuses were fairly good looking though.

Back in the day, they advertised a 1hr massage for only $45!

OC, I'm looking in the OCR and don't see an ad for this place???

Sports section

Has a picture of a hot blonde. Maybe that should be my tip off.
    LM is my wingman.

Most of the places in the sports section ads I think seem more legit...versus the ads that are hidden in the Classifieds section...

Yep you is right

Wasted two massages in the Lake Forest area both legit. Craigslist Here I Cum.

I gots to find a cheaper hobby!
    LM is my wingman.

Oc

Why are you straighin? We all know which ones work and they rotate the girls some what. or is it just the hobby'en that get's you?

Ok yeah...I saw the ad. That place is further down the street from 310. Never been.

I got my ATF but the hunt

Quote Originally Posted by darkperv View Post
    Why are you straighin? We all know which ones work and they rotate the girls some what. or is it just the hobby'en that get's you?
    I tell myself. Yeah I could just go to the place that always has great service and I know what I'm going to get, but there's no sense of finding something new and exciting. For me it's even more about the hunt than the sex. Maybe I'm sick or have fucked up priorities?
    LM is my wingman.

Hunter..

BM. Or you really like the thrill of the hunt.

I tell myself. Yeah I could just go to the place that always has great service and I know what I'm going to get, but there's no sense of finding something new and exciting. For me it's even more about the hunt than the sex. Maybe I'm sick or have fucked up priorities?
    I think part of the other thing is you want to find new blood...instead of the same all the time...I do the same thing...argh...I keep thinking just go back to 103 it is guaranteed there...or Kgirl...etc...
    But I want to see what else might be out there...

Smile We all got issues

It's the hunt baby

LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information