Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

china vs thailand

I also asked this in the China forum but no replies yet. Has anyone visited both? Are the costs comparable? I don't speak Thai or Mandarin (but I am chinese). Can anybody comment on the experience? (mongering, food, sights, etc ... )

Thanks

Shekou

I was there on a contract about 3 years ago. There's a city called Shekou which is about one hours ferry ride from Hong Kong. It's a a calling port for cruise liners and also an offshore supply base for the oil industry. There's an area in town with beer bars and lots of chinese pussy. There was even freelancers out on the streets at night. A short time cost me 500 RMT. The exchange rate at that time was 8 RMT to the USD. A chinese RMT is roughly equivalent to a HK dollar. A hotel that is right in the middle of the beer bar area was called the Haitou. Some of the girls were hot but alot of them had bad teeth.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by keenez
    I also asked this in the China forum but no replies yet. Has anyone visited both? Are the costs comparable? I don't speak Thai or Mandarin (but I am chinese). Can anybody comment on the experience? (mongering, food, sights, etc ... )

Thanks
    I've made several trips to South China, and many trips to Thailand. In China (and I can only speak of South China) there are many more karoake Bars than Thailand. I saw no gogo bars in China. Quality of girls: I've seen some real beatuies in China, and their attitude overall I find better than in Thailand. But they are two totally different experiences, and I enjoy both. Now I have seen some of the most attractive thai bargirls in Macau. But Macau is more expensive than SOuth China and Thailand....hope that this helps.

Thanks
    I worked/lived in China and lived in Thailand.

We used to go into Bei-Jing at weekends. All around the hotels and the nightclubs in the hotels are Thais, Chinese and Russian hookers.

We stayed at the Harbour Plaza hotel. Just over the road was a big hotel shopping area that filled up at night with girls hanging around waiting for customers. The pub in the shopping area was called the pig and whistle and it was bursting at the seams with pussy.

China is amazing but there are no beer bars like you have in Pattaya or red light areas as such. It was all very low key and hush hush.

Food was good, everything to see in China and there are plenty beautiful girls available.

I used to pay $40 - $60 all night for a Chinese girl. But that was seven years ago.

In my opinion the choice and quality is better in China than Thailand. But in Thailand you have quantity and it's cheaper.

Do you need to get a Chinese Visa before hand?
    "Is your bag heavy?"

Quote Originally Posted by jerboa
    I believe you do need a visa. I think you can pay more to have the visa expedited but it can be attained from the consulate.

somebody who had experience responded that Thailand is recommended if you're looking for a party-party-party type atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by jerboa
    yes and they are not cheap.....around 100 us dollars for most western passport holders

Keenez, The fact that you are Chinese means your experience anywhere in Asia is likely to be quite different than that of a European man, each has advantages and disadvantages depending on which country. Thailand is cheaper all around for girls accomodation clothes most things, food is cheap and good in both countries I think Thai food better and generally speaking kitchens cleaner and food fresher. My experiance is limited to South China, the north is quite different. Loads of pretty girls in both countries, language skills more important in China, tourism just isnt the big industry in China it is in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozgaijin
    Keenez, The fact that you are Chinese means your experience anywhere in Asia is likely to be quite different than that of a European man, each has advantages and disadvantages depending on which country. Thailand is cheaper all around for girls accomodation clothes most things, food is cheap and good in both countries I think Thai food better and generally speaking kitchens cleaner and food fresher. My experiance is limited to South China, the north is quite different. Loads of pretty girls in both countries, language skills more important in China, tourism just isnt the big industry in China it is in Thailand.
    I'm more Westernized and I only speak Cantonese but can't write and read only very few characters. I may be able to get into chinese only places but I wouldn't know where they were anyway. Going alone, I think I would tend to hit the same spots as European men.

Thanks
    I lived and worked three years in China, but it was a while ago. I was back last year for a short visit. The scene has opened up considerably, but you have to be careful, especially in Beijing. In the special economic zones like Shenzhen, it's more relaxed.

I didn't do any mongering in China because I signed an agreement not to do anything which was against the laws of the PRoC or would injure the morals of PRoC citizens. It was understood that meant I would not attempt to buy sexual services and or indulge in gambling. Because I lived and worked in one of the diplomatic compounds, I was under surveillance by the internal security people, so it wouldn't have been wise in any case.

However, I did see many. many places in Beijing where pussy was for sale. Considering the average monthly salary for waitresses at that time was the equivalent of $10, many were ready to jump for $30 or $50. In Shenzhen, there was a coffee shop that reminded me of the Grace in the good old days, except the prices were much higher in Shenzhen as most customers were from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Japan.

Problem is, if things go bad, you're in deep shit. Also, there was a lot of talk that some of the girls worked for the police and would set up punters for blackmail. To me, it just wasn't worth the risk. You can get it all better, cheaper and safer in Thailand - why take a chance in China?

Shenzhen, Guangzhou or Shanghai are safer than Beijing and your cantonese would serve you well in Guangzhou or Shenzhen. But the scene in the PRoC is nothing special.

Evil

Some of the best things in life are free, but pussy isn't one of them.

China is not nearly as nice as a tourist destination as Thailand. But, if you go to the right bath house, the mongering experience in China is exquisite. The Chinese ladies know and do things they never thought of in Thailand.

Thailand is a bit cheaper, although the exchange rate is going against foreigners right now.

Amphibian moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wiffleball
    China is not nearly as nice as a tourist destination as Thailand. But, if you go to the right bath house, the mongering experience in China is exquisite. The Chinese ladies know and do things they never thought of in Thailand.

Thailand is a bit cheaper, although the exchange rate is going against foreigners right now.
    No the baht is going against the dollar not foreigners!
    Im the mean green frog mod machine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information