Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 207 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Miri FR

Talking Miri FR

Dear bro of wsg,

Kindly need help here since i will be miri this friday.
    Please do let me know where i can get's ride here.
    Thanks alot.
    Chills....

hiya guys, yeaa pass up some OKT no.s
    I will be there this weekend.

hey bro...I'm a frequent forumer here...but this will be my first time in Miri...most likely will be staying in Grand Palace Hotel...

Would really appreciate if anyone can provide me some contacts in Miri...for short time or overnight...

I go Penang and Kuching often...has contacts there...but not in Miri...

Frank's gals

Bro Thyrius,

Frank got any good stock on hand?

Well... I was in Miri looking for Angel Health Centre but couldnt find it. Eventually ended up at a dodgy brothel next to Pathlab. This place is a bit run down and more of an Indon joint.Talked to Mamasan and was recommended an indon young girl from Pontianak. Has 8/10 look. Small build and wore a mini skirt. She looks 16 to me but she said 20 yrs old. Just came from Pontianak been in Miri only few days.

Paid RM150 for the ST. As usual, showered together, BBJ and no DATY allowed ! What a turned off. No 69 just missionary! Funny thing is that this girl seems to talk and joke alot. Abang here and abang there.. even when I was banging her. This really pissed me off. Her vagina is really tight... very tight in fact. I can feel the very tight squeeze on my shaft. This made me felt like I was fucking a juvenile. Damned... the guilty feeling was there and I was more in a hurry to abandon the fuck than to proceed further.

Highly would not recommend this place to all the tai ko here. It is the worst fucking place I ever been to. Still prefer big boss or Master or Dangdut.

Cunt Hunter

hallo thyris bro,

soon i'm going to miri for official visit i like to know where to find day time fun and like to have esp indon chick's for ST or LT could you give me some Tip's about the place

Thanks man

Banned

Miri Cheong places

bro Thyrius
    Your knowledge about Miri scene is unbelievable. It is so much better than the "Lonely Planet", man. Best of all, you are willing to share with all. Good on you, one should say.

Wow.. so many indo rose in Miri ? I thought its an oil town full of Chinese?

Hmm...

Anyway, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrius
    Yo Avis Bro,

Since Indon is your cup of tea... Maybe you can try these places... Big Boss Barber Saloon, VIP Barber Saloon and C&S Saloon for daytime fun... Other places only operate at nite time... i.e. Hello Dangdut, The Rock Bistro, Hawaii Cafe, Loving Karaoke and Sports Cafe... I'd recommend Sports Cafe as their stocks are more sexier and hotter...

PM me for contacts...

Cheers!~

Yo bro..... Long time no cheong already, missing all the action. It has been a while hope this year got plenty of chance to cheong and give viewer some good FR. Nice report Bro Thyrius, this new year got cheong many girls oledi. Waiting for you FR soon... Cheerios..

Ya lor.... Not much action lately... I'm guessing i'm becoming a good boy already. Really looking foward for some action though. Since long time no show.....Didi tak boleh tahan oledi...

guys....I'm at Brunei now...will be going to Miri tomorrow and spend a night there stopover...staying at Grand Palace hotel...any ways I can get a gal to come over to the hotel?? n wat's the damage please?? I've cheong in Kuching and KK, but never in Miri...really need help here...

Thanks guys!

Apple

Bro Thyrius,

Sorry for this outdated FR but I did manage to get a session with Apple! She is what you described and her service was awesome compared to PRCs. I managed to get her number as well and was supposed to give her a call while I was at KK but time was too tight. She is very accomodating and NO rushing at all. She is so nice to talk to and kept on insisting that I am not local because I dont speak like one Perhaps too many K for me and got the China tongue twist slang! I fully agree with you that she is definitely one of a kind for a PRC. Thanks for the recommendation! Definitely worth it to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrius

Her name was Apple and she's from Shenzhen. Petite body size and just nice for a cowgirl ride... . We got ourselves cleaned up and she gave me a comfortable shower. I got to the bed first as she was busy getting herself organized. She sat besides me. Gave me a sweet smile... the kind of smile I always wanted from a girl... not since the one I got from Lian Lian. Oh yes! Guys, Apple is just like her... SYT look, sweet and friendly.

( P/S : She looked much more prettier in real person than in the photo )

wah u sibeh lucky.

she's a smart girl not to reveal ur secrets

Close Call

Yeah. They normally know how to react upon seeing us with another female companion. I personally stumbled on them countless of times at imperial shopping mall. Most of them are K girls as they live up at the apartments. To think about it, it is kindda dangereous. Say a naive innocent PRC might just walked up to you from behind and say HI while your GF is like 10 metres away looking at something and decided to turn around to ask your opinion. HABIS cerita! Ought to be careful bro ..

Hey bros...

I've got okt Frankie's number through a bro here last second, and managed to get hold of him when I arrive in Miri..

Arrived in Miri and checked into Grand Palace Hotel at about 9pm..was quite late and was worried that I will not be able to get any gals from Frankie...

Called him the moment I stepped into the room.. and luckily he told me there's one PRC available..

Anyways, after asking him to send over the gal at 10:15pm..since I need to dig in...damn hungry..so ordered hotel food. Need some energy leh..hehe!

Finished my dinner at about 10pm and quickly take a shower...I was jst coming out of my shower whent he door bell rang...

I opened d door and there she was!! gosh!! she was gorgeous! Petite and sweet PRC!! mm...She dress very normal...sporty...with white top and jeans and a pair of nike sneakers...

The moment she walks in..she gv me a hug..gosh..really gfe! I gv her a peck..with my towel still wrapped around my waist...and I bet she can feel my erection..hehe! cos she gv me a naughty smile in my arms.

Then we chatted a while on the bed... then she came over and hugged me again..then I asked her if she wanted a shower..she said..yeah a quick one..

so she took of her clothes in front of me...gosh!! solid body! a C cup with small, really light brown nipples..flat stomach..evenly porportionate!

she tried to ge teh hot water going..but couldn't..so I tried to help her out leaning across her as she was standing right next to the bath tub... but since it's gonna take a while, she said never mind la, we'll leave the water on and shower later...

she climbed into the bed..and me crawling in..she tugged away my tower as I lay down beside her... then she climb on top of me and lay down on my chest..chatting softly to me..

Then sh started to lick my ear down to my neck...gv me a deep kiss on my lips..down to my chest...while touching and caressing my body all over...

then slowly moved down and start to give me a slow but sensual BJ...damn! eventhough it was slow...but it was intense!! she spent about 15 minutes down there...and let me tell u guys.. of all the PRCs I've tried...never one likes to gv head..and for THAT long!! that was great!! I enjoy and savour it...and then she moved up...and I flipped her over...and start giving her FK...and slowly caressed her all over while my lips move all over her body... did DATY too...I can feel that she shivered and trembled as I DATY her...she squirmed while ruffling my hair...gosh she was enjoying it...
    then I moved up and kissed and lick her C cup tits..and tugged at my pecker.. and helped me to put the cap on...then slowly inserted me into her...

I slowly pumped her while caressing her tits...she love it...cos her eyes were fluttering and moaning softly...

to cut it short, we did several positions..me on top...her on top while FK her and squeezing her tits... sideways... doggy...and me laying flat on her back ramming her deep while giving her FK from the back with her head turn side ways...
    then ended with missionary and her hugging me tight...

She hugged me and I laid there for like 5 minutes...she didn't rush me or ask me to get up...and I continued to kiss her...

then I lifted myself up...we went and take shower and chit chatted..

Anyways...really GFE and really good solid body...she said she's going to Sibu jst before CNY.

Name: Siao Wen
    Face: 9/10 sweet and pretty
    Body: 9/10 petite, with cup C (my choice)
    Skin: 9/10 fair and smooth, really light brown nipples
    DATY: not too bushy...sweet taste...seems to love it..
    GFE: 10/10 great!
    WIR: sure!
    FK: Yes!
    BJ: 8/10 slow and sensual...used her lips while as she wrapped it tight around... long and seems to love doing it..as it lasted about 15mins for me..
    FJ: 8/10
    Overall:9/10
    Damage: RM220 (RM20 is for the delivery. Usual RM200)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 207 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information