Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macau pussy

Talking Macau pussy

Just back from macau. Saunas seem to charge about 1200HKD but if you go to a pedestrian walkway by the holiday inn, parallel to ave rodriges theres lots of local girls and some russain babes who charge about 400 to 500 HKD

Yes, that avenue is tops ! I stayed in Holiday Inn twice and whenever I needed pussy, I just popped downstairs and took my pick !! Talk about convenience ! Just like popping down to the corner shop !

I have a few chinese birds, pumped the living daylights out of them !! Not too sure about the Russians. There weren't any lookers. I asked one but was coming out at 1k HKD ! You have to look closely at the russians. Sure they dress really sexy, i.e. stockings and heels and short skirts and blonde, but closer inspection of face tells another story. With the chinese girls, they are pretty (not all) even with closer inspection.

Macau is one sex playground !!

What is the rates staying in the Holiday Inn for a night, planning a trip to macau in january or early february

Re: Macau Pussy

Well it all depends on how long in advance and what kind of room you want.

Basic room will set u back around 800hkd.

Good choice, you have the world of pussies on your doorstep !!!!

Only poor point is the lift takes bloody ages to get up.

So the longer the lift takes the better means you can you a quicky in the lift before you get to the room. Thanks for the info

Need some help, will be in Macau by 8th Jan 2007 for 3 days. Any good recommendation of KTV or spa? What the damage?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FunFatty
    Need some help, will be in Macau by 8th Jan 2007 for 3 days. Any good recommendation of KTV or spa? What the damage?
    It's really simple, you have 3 days to find pussy and you can't speak the language so don't waste your time or money at the KTVs or Bars/Clubs, go straight to a massage/suana parlor and get laid there, it's safe, discreet and stress free for tourists who don't speak the language.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information