Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

ballbusting services

I love BDSM...I love females kicking, squeezing, punching and torture my balls...where can I get this type of service in Kuala Lumpur? can I get this service in Massage Parlour? Check this link for sample:

http://www.calimg.com/
    www.ballbustingbibabes.com/
    www.serial-ballbusters.com/
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1274

[QUOTE=budaknakal]I love BDSM...I love females kicking, squeezing, punching and torture my balls...where can I get this type of service in Kuala Lumpur? can I get this service in Massage Parlour? Check this link for sample:

I can help to kick your balls

Idiot

[QUOTE=budaknakal]I love BDSM...I love females kicking, squeezing, punching and torture my balls...where can I get this type of service in Kuala Lumpur? can I get this service in Massage Parlour? Check this link for sample:

Hi budaknakal, we all came here for explore n enjoy our life, not till this extend la, we still want to continue our generation...., any way tx for intro new thing to me.

hei budak u go ahead!!!! i support u....

Seriously, you can ask the girls in HC. Your case is she torture you so is not a big problem. May be some extra charges have to pay, just ask the girls.
    So far I know one of the girl can provide SM service, off course is she torture you.

Ballbusting or Nutcracker

Yo Budaknakal,
    You are not alone. There are men who like to be tortured on their balls. Probably the sense of helplessness in the hands of a weaker sex give them the sexual kick. As for me the sight of it make my knees weak instantly. Enjoy the pics but take it easy on your own family jewels.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Have gun will travel. Bigger d gun, further u travell!

In another thread, some other brother was looking for a girl to use a strap-on dildo on him. Over here, Bro. Nakal is into severe S&M action. Who says this site is not educational! Whatever kink turns you on guys!

hello budaknakal

Aiyoh...why you crazy meh...a car can go for servicing and change spare parts but there is no spare parts to change if our little brother is damage...oh..my..

lol...sm...sm is nice...nice to watch that is :P

BudakNakal!

Quote Originally Posted by budaknakal
    I love BDSM...I love females kicking, squeezing, punching and torture my balls...where can I get this type of service in Kuala Lumpur? can I get this service in Massage Parlour? Check this link for sample:
    heheheh bro i think we exchange PM B4 hahaha still hunting for a BDSM Kick?hehehe i try my best to find OKT for ya that does this service ok!

Quote Originally Posted by budaknakal

http://www.calimg.com/
    www.ballbustingbibabes.com/
    www.serial-ballbusters.com/
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1274
    bro, ballbusting is dangerous, the wrong kick and it may costs u your life.
    but there are girls at hc that are skilfull in massaging your dicks with the soles of their feet. probably this may be better. Try Lilian - MILF at quality hotel but u have to specify your requirements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information