Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: glory holes

glory holes

Anyone can confirm if there are glory holes in the adult store near the Spearmint Rhino? The video arcade booths seem to have holes going between at the right level to stick your thing through it. Any hot whores on the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by gfresh
    Anyone can confirm if there are glory holes in the adult store near the Spearmint Rhino? The video arcade booths seem to have holes going between at the right level to stick your thing through it. Any hot whores on the other side?
    This kind of shit still exist? I thought it was the better days when I wasn't even a thought on my parents minds. Like in the 60's 70's and maybe even the 80's. Oh and I seen them in videos but you know those are staged.

SO if this shit is still around, then I hope to hear a few stories about them.

Slugger

The Glory of the Hole

Quote Originally Posted by gfresh
    Yes this stuff still exist and is a mainstay of gay sex in video booths. I've stopped watching those videos for the following reasons.

1) I'm tired of smelling stale sperm rotting on the floor
    2) I don't want to gay video shit like guys in hard hats and work boots gang banging on a construction site
    3) Tired of seeing a mouth with a mustache licking the glory begging me to shove little Elvis to the dark side.

Anyone who tells you there is a hot looking girl on the other side is full of shit. It's more like the Village People are waiting for your dick on the other side.

LOL, strike that gfresh... Never mind... Don't want to know about that kind of shit.

Don't bat for the other team. hehe.

Slugger

lmao, go to I.V. and fuck a drunk college girl or offer one of the city college chicks working the rhino a couple hundred for the night; both better bets that sticking your cock in a random hole at the adult bookstore.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information