Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Nude dancing aka tiger show

Dear Bros,

I've came across my colleague which is a NL telling his gang bout strip dancing la. Its somewhere at USJ taipan..but i'm pai seh to ask further..any brothers here know where ah?.......pls advise..we can sama sama go cari makan la

Wow this sure is news, I don't know bout such a thing... but very tempting i must say!!

do not get confuse /// !!!

nude or strips dancing is refering to girl doing dancing and at the same time taking off cloths ... aka "floor show "

Tiger show is refering to girls dancing with or without cloths .. and at the same time perfoming same acrobatic skill or extra "Kung Fu " skill of same sort ....like ... white water go in and .... coca cola come out ....
    shooting ballon using a tube .... open leg chicken come out or gold fish come out ...

so my friends which is which are you referring to ... ?????

U mean this kind of dancing?
    Cant remember where i got them from though..
    Attached Images Attached Images

bravo brother, pls share if got info on this! thanks
    what's wrong with our country?
    our government fuck up,
    even the cheong forum also go nuts!

Dudes, nude dancing in MY? Are you kidding me or is this some private party? Even in the US, not all states allow full nudity shows. Could this be topless show cos it seems more viable for the chics to perform. Now tiger show is a whole other thing! Go check out tiger shows in BKK for an eye opener!!

11h

sebelas syurga

SaiSaiLuP
    last time in hartamas got, above 7 11, but taht place close down, got strip show there

have been to three or four pubs having topless and nude dancing on bar tops in sunway area,subang jaya etc. way back more than 5-6 yrs ago. always kena raided .

Angry

I guess they had both...its operating and only allow entry based on recommendation la...they had both...strip dancing and once a week tiger show where they put blade in the pussy and swallow fire etc...like haadyai la my fren,.

Bros, since u hv either experienced or heard of these topless / tiger shows....can any of u advise where I could find them now?

Question

i've experienced it at thailand..my fren.
    Here in kl never...thats why i was curios and seek the help of all brothers here if you happen to know whereabout....pls post yr response here thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suns8630
    nude or strips dancing is refering to girl doing dancing and at the same time taking off cloths ... aka "floor show "

Tiger show is refering to girls dancing with or without cloths .. and at the same time perfoming same acrobatic skill or extra "Kung Fu " skill of same sort ....like ... white water go in and .... coca cola come out ....
    shooting ballon using a tube .... open leg chicken come out or gold fish come out ...

so my friends which is which are you referring to ... ?????
    wah sun, u also been to this show ah. good mate. so u know wht u r talking. cheers

Damn, u wanna hear something better abt tiger shows in BKK? I witness a gal opening a bottle of coke with her pussy and another doing target practice squirting colored liquids towards a bullseye made of paper. It gets nastier but I didn't stay long to see it all cos I don't wanna lose my urge for pussies while in BKK.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiseTu
    Damn, u wanna hear something better abt tiger shows in BKK? I witness a gal opening a bottle of coke with her pussy and another doing target practice squirting colored liquids towards a bullseye made of paper. It gets nastier but I didn't stay long to see it all cos I don't wanna lose my urge for pussies while in BKK.

Plenty of these shows in Thailand !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information