Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

brothel/massageparl. in kuta

i m in Kuta Bali in some weeks. who can give me informations about brothels(or massage-parlors) in kuta. I know them in Sanur.
    i read in worldsexguide about one massageparlor between Hyatt and Airport,left hand side 1 kilometer after Hyatt ...yellow patch "massage" But i cant contact the sriber. im looking for a place where i can go between 10 am and 16 am. Thank u for helpin. lord Vader

brothel/massageparl. in kuta

Just walk the straats at night and you will see freelancers. During the eveninghours there are a couple of girls on Jalan(street) Kartika Plaza and als sometimes there is a more expensive cutie at the disco of th Bali Bintang Hotel on Jalan Kartika Plaza . Also in the disco's you can meet girls
    But I have to say I never saw a massageparlour on Kuta , it should be there but if you have any details be kind and share em with me bro

hey dragonrouge...saw u are online....ill be there in september and if u want i let u know ...if thers a parlour or not. lord vader

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vader
    i m in Kuta Bali in some weeks. who can give me informations about brothels(or massage-parlors) in kuta. I know them in Sanur.
    i read in worldsexguide about one massageparlor between Hyatt and Airport,left hand side 1 kilometer after Hyatt ...yellow patch "massage" But i cant contact the sriber. im looking for a place where i can go between 10 am and 16 am. Thank u for helpin. lord Vader
    Hey, Vader...I would be interested in more info about that yellow patch massage thing...is that on the Bypass road? Easy to find? The area between Hyatt and Airport is Sanur! Any other massage parlor addresse or tips in Sanur? I know about the X houses and where to find the girls, so don't bother about that, I would be just interested in mp's...Thanks in advance
    ...You just live today ...!!!

There is an MP just around the corner from the entrance to the Puri
    santrian hotel. After a time or 2 with "regular" massage, ask if there might be any additional services available.

Hi, sqdncr32,
    Thanx for the quick reply...I know that place...did you try it? How are the girls? What was damage? Did you try any other MP's around the Sanur area?
    Cheers

hallo creamer, thank u for u post. tell me what are x houses????do u have infornmations about brothels in kuta or bali???? please tell me . ill give u in a couple of weeks fresh infos about all in kuta, if u are interested. thanks u lord vader

X Houses in Sanur

hallo creamer, thank u for u post. tell me what are x houses????do u have infornmations about brothels in kuta or bali???? please tell me . ill give u in a couple of weeks fresh infos about all in kuta, if u are interested. thanks u lord vader
    Hi, Vader.
    There are houses in Sanur with a red X in their house number all around the area at Jl. Danau Poso & Jl. Betnandang (is the road that leads from Jl. Danau Poso to the Bypass road, right at the corner of the Minang Dewata Reataurant)...You cannot miss them, every Taxi Driver and Hotel Bellboy knows them. This houses you could call some kinda brothels.
    Kuta action mainly on the streets as mentioned in many other posts, before already...or try the girls that hang around alone at the bars of the discos (heaps of them in every crowded place...and they are looking for guys!) like Hard Rock Cafe or Karma Sutra...As there is a cover charge (which is not cheap for Indonesians!) at these places and they got inside, they might be freelancers and/or a little more expensive, but if they like you, you treat them nicely (many times mentioned, but sooo right...treat the ladies nice and many times you get nice surprises...there are too many assholes out there!!!) and they can hang out with you for more than just a night, they even might go with you for the time they can spend with you in a nice hotel and maybe a little shopping on your costs...Depends all on you!
    For more details maybe someone else can help you better, as I rarely go to the Kuta are...Not really my cup of tea, or for Bali maybe better tosay "Not my glass of Arrak" over there, I prefer Kerobokan or the Sanur area.

Anyway hope it helps a bit

Cheers to all and especially to Cowboy Mike...I love your Threads!!! Maybe we meet someday in New Jack City at Blok M, or so!
    Keep on riding!!!

[hello and selamat pagi, apakabar???? i hope baik baik.... so , thank u for u mail. the x houses that u ve talking about....do u mean the bungalows...i think ive been there....a small area with 10 or 12 little houses some pimps and girls. they coast 2 years ago 300000 rupiahs the hour...is this the place u talking about???? i ll be there in september and im totally agree with u to handle these beautyfull and nice ladies like they are.....queens..... but too many assholes take them not good.......anyway im happy to learn a little bit indonesian lanquage and will inform u . thanks a lot vader

X Houses

[hello and selamat pagi, apakabar???? i hope baik baik.... so , thank u for u mail. the x houses that u ve talking about....do u mean the bungalows...i think ive been there....a small area with 10 or 12 little houses some pimps and girls. they coast 2 years ago 300000 rupiahs the hour...is this the place u talking about???? i ll be there in september and im totally agree with u to handle these beautyfull and nice ladies like they are.....queens..... but too many assholes take them not good.......anyway im happy to learn a little bit indonesian lanquage and will inform u . thanks a lot vader
    Hello Vader...Yes something like the Bungalows, but I doubt you saw them all...There are heaps of them all along the roads I mentioned, some of them even covered up as pubs Just follow the red X!!!..On Jl. Danau Poso is a place called Mr. Fixit, or so this is some kind of business center, but right next door ( a bit inside) is one of the places where the girls have their rooms, if you go there in the afternoon around 15:00 you can actually meet them in the daylight (and see how how they look like!)...and make some arrangments

Hi Creamer- just back after several days off. I had several massages at the Puri Santrian place before being offered "very pretty girl" for 500,000. didn't negotiate; just did it. Was led about 5 blocks to a small "house" off the street. Very pretty young lady came on her bike. Was told that staff at the MP couldn't do it as they were married or had boy friends.

MP in Sanur

Quote Originally Posted by sqdncr32
    Hi Creamer- just back after several days off. I had several massages at the Puri Santrian place before being offered "very pretty girl" for 500,000. didn't negotiate; just did it. Was led about 5 blocks to a small "house" off the street. Very pretty young lady came on her bike. Was told that staff at the MP couldn't do it as they were married or had boy friends.
    Hi sqdncr32...Thanks for the update.
    Yes, I know that's what they tell you, especially at MP's close to Hotels, to keep their good name and a good relationship with the hotels! Sanur is a place, where lots of families with kids spend their holidays, too and the hotels wold lose guests, so they keep the "fun places" a bit away from the hotels...That's why I was interested to get more info about this "Yellow patch massage" thing...Sounds more like you could just walk in at any time of the day, get a nice massage, or have some fun...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Creamer
    Yes, I know that's what they tell you, especially at MP's close to Hotels, to keep their good name and a good relationship with the hotels! Sanur is a place, where lots of families with kids spend their holidays, too and the hotels wold lose guests, so they keep the "fun places" a bit away from the hotels...That's why I was interested to get more info about this "Yellow patch massage" thing...Sounds more like you could just walk in at any time of the day, get a nice massage, or have some fun...

Cheers
    hey creamer are u online????lord vader

Quote Originally Posted by sqdncr32
    hey man, heres lord vader , i ve read creamers post too ...please tell me youve been talking about Bali/Kuta.....when u talk about puri santrian place???please tell me. thanks a lot lord vader

Quote Originally Posted by Creamer

Cheers
    hello creamer , salemat soiree.....Apar kabar????heres vader....thank u so much for u post.please tell me what is a MPs???????are u from bali . ill b in kuta after the 6th of sep. maybe we can call or meet us for a bootl Bintang besar.???Where i can find Mr. Fixit????its far from Kutamall???but the taxidrivers will find this place or????thals Vader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information