Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    really so white and pretty....no need fuck can make me cums ...when suck really great, never have before althought with other girl and ladyboy.... damage rm40 only...
    Wow, after all the questions, you ended up with ladyboys?

i with ladyboy 2 to 3 times...girl i never have a great fj before..before i play with this chinese ladyboy, i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?

i with ladyboy 2 to 3 times...girl i never have a great fj before..before i play with this chinese ladyboy, i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?
    you can find chicks before midnight on the road. plenty..

Since you can cum it's not a problem with your dick.
    And I don't think there's a problem with the girls you've been with either.

With you it's a psychological problem.
    Just admit it, you prefer guys to girls.
    Now surfing proxy free.

When I was born, I was given a choice - A big penis or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.

Forget you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?
    So far you cannot cum when with a girl coz ''the girl i find not good so much''..?

So you want to find a good quality girl?
    After midnight?
    On the road?

Good luck.
    Now surfing proxy free.

When I was born, I was given a choice - A big penis or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.

Forget you.

><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Quote Originally Posted by japan guy View Post
    you can find chicks before midnight on the road. plenty..
    where to find on the road before midnight? i wan try china doll if got....

Better

Quote Originally Posted by madboss View Post
    Since you can cum it's not a problem with your dick.
    And I don't think there's a problem with the girls you've been with either.

With you it's a psychological problem.
    Just admit it, you prefer guys to girls.
    I did better hide my ass before anything happens to it. My Avatar is too expose.
    Last edited by jay jay; 08-26-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Additional info

Are you serious??

Bro. Are you serious?LB better than gal, ah? Even I am a gourmet of LB's, Honestly speaking, Original Gals are better. And you want to find good gals after midnight?? That's when the LB action begin, lah

but i never see gals stand on the road at night la...

once again

Once again, which "good gal" will be standing by the road side at midnight.Only LB's will be hanging around after midnight by the roadside.Don't you get it man. You are barking up the wrong tree for gals. I wonder why you ronda the streets only at midnight?? I guess you must be 26 yrs old, right? Change yr strategy man. No good gal will ever be standing by the road side day or night.
    Comprende!! Amigo.

Because it's dark at night so can't see lo.
    Now surfing proxy free.

Forget you.

><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

beautfiful pondan in lorong gaharu are you sure?

really so white and pretty....no need fuck can make me cums ...when suck really great, never have before althought with other girl and ladyboy.... damage rm40 only...
    you have find an attractive ladyboy in lorong gaharu, first you mean in the vicinity of lorong gaharu, just post op ladyboys are tolerated in lorong gaharu...pre op pondan work outside especially in the alley behind tolly liquor, , there is also 2 pondan opposite tolly liquor near the yellow walls house ..time to time they go in jalan selangor or jl perlis..their rooms are also crap like those in lorong gaharu
    Personaly i m in penang since 1 month now and pondan quality is a real disaster...and i m polite...good pondan quality is in chulia street they charge the same price as you paid in lorong gaharu vicinity, best quality hang around soho pub but price is outrageous
    btw last week i was cheat? i don t know if the word is suitable coz i can also blamed myself..but anyway i finished with a chapati that has good english and good attitude..i was puzzled by her fingers size, so i touch the products and find nothing like didi ..for being short i discovered some minutes later that she was a post op pondan..a pondan with pussy..i will post some report later about girls scene or pondan if someone is interesting

sorry all if im being rude here, nowadays i dont get too much time on0, so im coming to the topic with no helmet lor.. channy, what do u mean by got cheat? and do need help..how to get good one but not too many damage?

Quote Originally Posted by channy View Post
    you have find an attractive ladyboy in lorong gaharu, first you mean in the vicinity of lorong gaharu, just post op ladyboys are tolerated in lorong gaharu...pre op pondan work outside especially in the alley behind tolly liquor, , there is also 2 pondan opposite tolly liquor near the yellow walls house ..time to time they go in jalan selangor or jl perlis..their rooms are also crap like those in lorong gaharu
    Personaly i m in penang since 1 month now and pondan quality is a real disaster...and i m polite...good pondan quality is in chulia street they charge the same price as you paid in lorong gaharu vicinity, best quality hang around soho pub but price is outrageous
    btw last week i was cheat? i don t know if the word is suitable coz i can also blamed myself..but anyway i finished with a chapati that has good english and good attitude..i was puzzled by her fingers size, so i touch the products and find nothing like didi ..for being short i discovered some minutes later that she was a post op pondan..a pondan with pussy..i will post some report later about girls scene or pondan if someone is interesting
    Channy,

You are right that the lady boys at SOHO are so much better in standard, quality and in holding good, intelligent conversation in English at about the same damage if one knows how to talk with them.

There is a Sri Langkan ladyboy operating at SOHO. She's chubby, post-op, friendly and speaks good English. Damage is only RM60 including hotel room. PM me if you are interested in her private tel. no for a private rendezvous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Planet View Post
    Channy,

You are right that the lady boys at SOHO are so much better in standard, quality and in holding good, intelligent conversation in English at about the same damage if one knows how to talk with them.

There is a Sri Langkan ladyboy operating at SOHO. She's chubby, post-op, friendly and speaks good English. Damage is only RM60 including hotel room. PM me if you are interested in her private tel. no for a private rendezvous.
    I saw this ladyboy with indian looking last year already, a local friend told me she was post op, but i m not into ladyboy ever if sometimes they are really tempting..there is also other ladyboys loitering in front of soho BUT if you re mat salleh things are more complicated and they have no shame to request until 200 for short time..normal is the price mat salleh paid in phuket...time to time there is another very cute local ladyboy called Juliana she is on vice sister with bad report.
    There is a big bunch of ladyboy in chulia street,especially after 1 am i saw them every nights..they showed 4 fingers to guy stopping their motorbike in front of them..
    Talking about quality there is 3 thai ladyboy with good looking beside the island city hotel..they mixed with thai girls playing their trade..unfortunatly they are not often in the street, often cars goes to pick them at the hotel reception..maybe if you try late in the night
    there is one ladyboy with cute face that is often on the corner of lebuh cintra/chulia..she has mid long hair a bit curly at the moment...the rest of the street is just horror monsters show...2 weeks ago 2 very slim and cute face indian ladyboy was working in chulia mostly at corner of chulia/jl pintan tali..but i haven t see them since last week
    jeff10012003 when i mean cheat is: i was expected to get a real girl in lorong gaharu not a fake pussy..despite this post op ladyboy called #curry# was friendly,polite with very good english..she/he is everyday in the lorong always wearing colorfull saree..
    cheers
    channy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information