Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 202
  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    207
     
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    really so white and pretty....no need fuck can make me cums ...when suck really great, never have before althought with other girl and ladyboy.... damage rm40 only...
    Wow, after all the questions, you ended up with ladyboys?

  2. #152
    i with ladyboy 2 to 3 times...girl i never have a great fj before..before i play with this chinese ladyboy, i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    207
     
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    i with ladyboy 2 to 3 times...girl i never have a great fj before..before i play with this chinese ladyboy, i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?
    you can find chicks before midnight on the road. plenty..

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,484
     
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    i with ladyboy 2 to 3 times...girl i never have a great fj before..before i play with this chinese ladyboy, i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?
    Since you can cum it's not a problem with your dick.
    And I don't think there's a problem with the girls you've been with either.

    With you it's a psychological problem.
    Just admit it, you prefer guys to girls.
    Now surfing proxy free.

    When I was born, I was given a choice - A big penis or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.


    Forget you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,484
     
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?
    So far you cannot cum when with a girl coz ''the girl i find not good so much''..?

    So you want to find a good quality girl?
    After midnight?
    On the road?

    Good luck.
    Now surfing proxy free.

    When I was born, I was given a choice - A big penis or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.


    Forget you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by japan guy View Post
    you can find chicks before midnight on the road. plenty..
    where to find on the road before midnight? i wan try china doll if got....

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,029
     

    Better

    Quote Originally Posted by madboss View Post
    Since you can cum it's not a problem with your dick.
    And I don't think there's a problem with the girls you've been with either.

    With you it's a psychological problem.
    Just admit it, you prefer guys to girls.
    I did better hide my ass before anything happens to it. My Avatar is too expose.
    Last edited by jay jay; 08-26-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Additional info

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,029
     

    Are you serious??

    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    i with ladyboy 2 to 3 times...girl i never have a great fj before..before i play with this chinese ladyboy, i thought my dick got problems cannot cums out then i know de....is coz of the girl i find not good so much....i wan to try girl next time, after midnight where can find chick on the road ya?
    Bro. Are you serious?LB better than gal, ah? Even I am a gourmet of LB's, Honestly speaking, Original Gals are better. And you want to find good gals after midnight?? That's when the LB action begin, lah

  9. #159
    but i never see gals stand on the road at night la...

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,029
     

    once again

    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    but i never see gals stand on the road at night la...
    Once again, which "good gal" will be standing by the road side at midnight.Only LB's will be hanging around after midnight by the roadside.Don't you get it man. You are barking up the wrong tree for gals. I wonder why you ronda the streets only at midnight?? I guess you must be 26 yrs old, right? Change yr strategy man. No good gal will ever be standing by the road side day or night.
    Comprende!! Amigo.

  11. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,484
     
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    but i never see gals stand on the road at night la...
    Because it's dark at night so can't see lo.
    Now surfing proxy free.

    When I was born, I was given a choice - A big penis or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.


    Forget you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    176
     

    beautfiful pondan in lorong gaharu are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_lim85 View Post
    really so white and pretty....no need fuck can make me cums ...when suck really great, never have before althought with other girl and ladyboy.... damage rm40 only...
    you have find an attractive ladyboy in lorong gaharu, first you mean in the vicinity of lorong gaharu, just post op ladyboys are tolerated in lorong gaharu...pre op pondan work outside especially in the alley behind tolly liquor, , there is also 2 pondan opposite tolly liquor near the yellow walls house ..time to time they go in jalan selangor or jl perlis..their rooms are also crap like those in lorong gaharu
    Personaly i m in penang since 1 month now and pondan quality is a real disaster...and i m polite...good pondan quality is in chulia street they charge the same price as you paid in lorong gaharu vicinity, best quality hang around soho pub but price is outrageous
    btw last week i was cheat? i don t know if the word is suitable coz i can also blamed myself..but anyway i finished with a chapati that has good english and good attitude..i was puzzled by her fingers size, so i touch the products and find nothing like didi ..for being short i discovered some minutes later that she was a post op pondan..a pondan with pussy..i will post some report later about girls scene or pondan if someone is interesting

  13. #163
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    36
     
    sorry all if im being rude here, nowadays i dont get too much time on0, so im coming to the topic with no helmet lor.. channy, what do u mean by got cheat? and do need help..how to get good one but not too many damage?

  14. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,253
     
    Quote Originally Posted by channy View Post
    you have find an attractive ladyboy in lorong gaharu, first you mean in the vicinity of lorong gaharu, just post op ladyboys are tolerated in lorong gaharu...pre op pondan work outside especially in the alley behind tolly liquor, , there is also 2 pondan opposite tolly liquor near the yellow walls house ..time to time they go in jalan selangor or jl perlis..their rooms are also crap like those in lorong gaharu
    Personaly i m in penang since 1 month now and pondan quality is a real disaster...and i m polite...good pondan quality is in chulia street they charge the same price as you paid in lorong gaharu vicinity, best quality hang around soho pub but price is outrageous
    btw last week i was cheat? i don t know if the word is suitable coz i can also blamed myself..but anyway i finished with a chapati that has good english and good attitude..i was puzzled by her fingers size, so i touch the products and find nothing like didi ..for being short i discovered some minutes later that she was a post op pondan..a pondan with pussy..i will post some report later about girls scene or pondan if someone is interesting
    Channy,

    You are right that the lady boys at SOHO are so much better in standard, quality and in holding good, intelligent conversation in English at about the same damage if one knows how to talk with them.

    There is a Sri Langkan ladyboy operating at SOHO. She's chubby, post-op, friendly and speaks good English. Damage is only RM60 including hotel room. PM me if you are interested in her private tel. no for a private rendezvous.

  15. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    176
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Planet View Post
    Channy,

    You are right that the lady boys at SOHO are so much better in standard, quality and in holding good, intelligent conversation in English at about the same damage if one knows how to talk with them.

    There is a Sri Langkan ladyboy operating at SOHO. She's chubby, post-op, friendly and speaks good English. Damage is only RM60 including hotel room. PM me if you are interested in her private tel. no for a private rendezvous.
    I saw this ladyboy with indian looking last year already, a local friend told me she was post op, but i m not into ladyboy ever if sometimes they are really tempting..there is also other ladyboys loitering in front of soho BUT if you re mat salleh things are more complicated and they have no shame to request until 200 for short time..normal is the price mat salleh paid in phuket...time to time there is another very cute local ladyboy called Juliana she is on vice sister with bad report.
    There is a big bunch of ladyboy in chulia street,especially after 1 am i saw them every nights..they showed 4 fingers to guy stopping their motorbike in front of them..
    Talking about quality there is 3 thai ladyboy with good looking beside the island city hotel..they mixed with thai girls playing their trade..unfortunatly they are not often in the street, often cars goes to pick them at the hotel reception..maybe if you try late in the night
    there is one ladyboy with cute face that is often on the corner of lebuh cintra/chulia..she has mid long hair a bit curly at the moment...the rest of the street is just horror monsters show...2 weeks ago 2 very slim and cute face indian ladyboy was working in chulia mostly at corner of chulia/jl pintan tali..but i haven t see them since last week
    jeff10012003 when i mean cheat is: i was expected to get a real girl in lorong gaharu not a fake pussy..despite this post op ladyboy called #curry# was friendly,polite with very good english..she/he is everyday in the lorong always wearing colorfull saree..
    cheers
    channy

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts