Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Sex Toys Store In Philippines?

I just wish to know if anybody of you here knew of any sex toys shops or stores in the PHilippines particularly Manila. There are lots online bt i jsut dont like to order online and use my credit card. I prefer to purchase with cash. Any information will be very much appreciated.

Yes I seen them in a store at a mall. I can't remember the name of the mall but it is located in the mall beside the bus terminal in cubua. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by bigwoodie60
    Yes I seen them in a store at a mall. I can't remember the name of the mall but it is located in the mall beside the bus terminal in cubua. Hope that helps
    thank you bigwoodie60 for the information. so possible, there got to be some stores inside the malls. i will be staying around makati --i see on city map cubao is a little far from the airport.

The Agency
    AC has one "NIce and Naughty". Didnt go in as I was shy !

Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    AC has one "NIce and Naughty". Didnt go in as I was shy !
    Some of these sex toy stores just don't get it. I walked into one such store in Calgary, and I was immediately uncomfortable in that store, because not only it was a tiny little store, and not only that I was the only customer in the store, but, in addition, 3 or 4 sales clerks were watching me and my every move. And, what's more, in less than 2 minutes, a female sales clerk walked up to me and - in a confidential tone - she asked me what it's I wanted. I told her I wanted was some PRIVACY, and then I walked out!
    This website is PACKED with the latest studies and great articles http://aptarticle.com/health-3/erect...sfunction.html

Robbinson Mall In Manila Has Sex Toys Just Walk Around And Keep Your Eyes Open , I Saw Them In A Little Stand In The Mall.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information