Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manila vs. Angeles City (lookswise)

Are the Manila women that much better looking then their Angeles City counterparts? There have been many posts on this issue and the consensus is that the Manila women are better looking. However, when comparing the photographs posted up, I dont see where they are that much better looking.

I will admit that Angeles City does have its share of uglies, but for every ugly there is at least one good looking woman.

This is an eternal debate, which is related to the debate about whether girls in AC are as hot as they were back in the days of the bases.

I can tell you that the girls in AC are definitely fatter than they used to be even seven or eight years ago. There are lots and lots of Jollibee tummies pooching over the bikini bottoms. That used to be a rare sight. Some guys don't care, but for me... fegghhh.

In general, I'm not impressed by the overall quality of the girls in AC clubs. I never have a problem finding attractive women in AC, but that's because I get out to the clubs early in the shift and because the scene is set up in such a way that you can easily scan several hundred prospects in an hour. I don't care where you are, if you can inspect 600 or 700 near-naked 19-year-olds, you're going to find at least a few keepers.

One possible factor: many of girls working in AC, maybe the majority, are off the bus from the province of Samar, and you don't hear many guys praise the women of Samar for their looks.

Manila girls tend to dress better, know how to use cosmetics, and basically are just a little sharper and more sophisticated in taking care of their looks. Again, some guys don't care about that, and some actually prefer mud-between-the-toes type.

If you really want to see a difference, compare the girls of AC to the girls of Cebu. No contest.

Thank you very much for that explanation. I did notice that most of the women I met seemed to be from Samar.

Quote Originally Posted by kicker222
    This is an eternal debate, which is related to the debate about whether girls in AC are as hot as they were back in the days of the bases.

I can tell you that the girls in AC are definitely fatter than they used to be even seven or eight years ago. There are lots and lots of Jollibee tummies pooching over the bikini bottoms. That used to be a rare sight. Some guys don't care, but for me... fegghhh.

In general, I'm not impressed by the overall quality of the girls in AC clubs. I never have a problem finding attractive women in AC, but that's because I get out to the clubs early in the shift and because the scene is set up in such a way that you can easily scan several hundred prospects in an hour. I don't care where you are, if you can inspect 600 or 700 near-naked 19-year-olds, you're going to find at least a few keepers.

One possible factor: many of girls working in AC, maybe the majority, are off the bus from the province of Samar, and you don't hear many guys praise the women of Samar for their looks.

Manila girls tend to dress better, know how to use cosmetics, and basically are just a little sharper and more sophisticated in taking care of their looks. Again, some guys don't care about that, and some actually prefer mud-between-the-toes type.

If you really want to see a difference, compare the girls of AC to the girls of Cebu. No contest.

samar girls

Yeah but i would rather a sweet naive girl just up from the province than a street wise city girl, when you are doiing the meat inspections you have to have a good eye.
    I would also add that 50% of the girls come from Leyte.

Quote Originally Posted by xlyxly
    Are the Manila women that much better looking then their Angeles City counterparts? There have been many posts on this issue and the consensus is that the Manila women are better looking. However, when comparing the photographs posted up, I dont see where they are that much better looking.

I will admit that Angeles City does have its share of uglies, but for every ugly there is at least one good looking woman.
    Makati girls on average are better looking and QC KTV girls are much better looking. These girls also cost about 4 times more. LA Cafe, Gpoint, Amazonia girls are on par with AC some a little better looking but prices below AC. Read my post on the LA thread and you ll see Ermita is also a good vacation.

Well said Frankp!

The Agency
    Frank

care to post up some basics about these clubs. Also how far are they from each other?

cheers

I like to compare Manila with New York City. Albeit, only in the geographical sense of the boroughs. Manila, Makati, Pasay City, and Quezon City.
    Makati is the financial district home to most of the 5 star hotels and where the Burgos st. bars are located, Maybe 20-25 total go-go bars.
    The Edsa complex (equivalent to a strip mall) 6-7 go-go's under one roof is located in Pasay City is approximately a 20-30 min (depending on traffic of course) cab ride from Makati.
    La Cafe, Amazonia, and Gpoint are all in the Ermita district of Manila. 20-30 minute cab ride from either Makati or Pasay city. All are freelance bars with LA being the most popular and by far the best of the 3!
    Quezon City is the furthest away, 45-60 minute ride from Makati. Home of the high end KTV's
    QC usually the best looking girls but the most expensive, then comes Makati in terms of looks and price, after that EDSA, then LA Cafe. Although on several occasions I did score some top end college girls at the LA!
    If venturing to QC, make sure to exchange your money before leaving Makati or Ermita. I had a very difficult time finding a money exchange after banking hours
    Last edited by numerowon; 07-15-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numerowon
    I like to compare Manila with New York City. Albeit, only in the geographical sense of the boroughs. Manila, Makati, Pasay City, and Quezon City.
    Makati is the financial district home to most of the 5 star hotels and where the Burgos st. bars are located, Maybe 20-25 total go-go bars.
    The Edsa complex (equivalent to a strip mall) 6-7 go-go's under one roof is located in Pasay City is approximately a 20-30 min (depending on traffic of course) cab ride from Makati.
    La Cafe, Amazonia, and Gpoint are all in the Ermita district of Manila. 20-30 minute cab ride from either Makati or Pasay city. All are freelance bars with LA being the most popular and by far the best of the 3!
    Quezon City is the furthest away, 45-60 minute ride from Makati. Home of the high end KTV's
    QC usually the best looking girls but the most expensive, then comes Makati in terms of looks and price, after that EDSA, then LA Cafe. Although on several occasions I did score some top end college girls at the LA!
    If venturing to QC, make sure to exchange your money before leaving Makati or Ermita. I had a very difficult time finding a money exchange after banking hours
    excuse my stupidity, but what is KVT'S

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek
    excuse my stupidity, but what is KVT'S
    Not really sure what KVT's are. KTV's are high end brothels fronting as Karaoke TV joints. Try this website which lists a chain of them:-

http://www.ktvphil.com/

The bulk of them are in Quezon City. They are used primarily by Filipino businessmen and if a non-Filipino goes, they are normally taken by a Filipino.
    They are extremely expensive and a visit with sex could easily run you 40,000 pesos. When you go you first pay for the use of a room. The food and booze is very pricey. You also pay for a girl's time which is strictly on the up and up. She is there to serve you your booze, make conversation, etc. You have to let the manager know if you do want sex and he will tell you which girls are up for it. This cost will be over and above the room, hostess, food and booze.

Not making a statement either way but these women tend to be fair skinned, taller (5' 3" versus 5' 0" ) and more attractive than the Angeles/LA Cafe bunch.

Manila Woman Usually MUCH more attractive

Angeles City women are the stereotypical filipino woman:
    dark brown skin, tiny boobs, very short

Manila (esp. LA Cafe) has some places for freelancers. Being a freelancer plays perfectly into the lack of self-discipline many filipino women have. They set their own hours and days to work. They can pretend their freelancing will lead them to meet a foreigner (usually American or Australian) who will marry them and get them out of the Philippines.
    Plus, the really pretty ones who have decided to make hooking a career (while they have the looks) can work for the Burgos St. bars and service the wealthy (3000 peso barfine plus tip to the woman).
    Manila hookers will usually be lighter skinned, taller, with bigger boobs and (esp. for freelancers like at LA Cafe) will have had a lot less mileage (fewer previous customers).

When one considers the 2-3 hour travel time (each way), gambling on the weather, and having to settle for usually less attractive hookers who have had more bedroom miles racked up, Angeles City is not really your best choice. Nothing to do there but have sex and drink, which most guys get tired of after 2-3 days. Stick to LA Cafe, stay at the Pearl Manila Hotel (with its in-room safes with digital locks for which you set your own code) and enjoy the malls (MegaMall, Glorietta Mall and the very close Robinson's Mall Ermita). Don't forget the astroglide lubricant (available at WalMart, next to condoms). Happy traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by observer22
    Manila hookers will usually be lighter skinned, taller, with bigger boobs and (esp. for freelancers like at LA Cafe) will have had a lot less mileage (fewer previous customers).
    how fo you feel about weighed next to the fact that freelancers dont have the std checks and infrastructure for that that bargirls have?

i was just curious about your opinion on that.

Quote Originally Posted by choice
    how fo you feel about weighed next to the fact that freelancers dont have the std checks and infrastructure for that that bargirls have?

i was just curious about your opinion on that.
    i would not put too much faith in the monday morning "hygiene" checks in angeles city

wear a condom and then you wont have to worry !

Quote Originally Posted by observer22
    Angeles City women are the stereotypical filipino woman:
    dark brown skin, tiny boobs, very short

Manila (esp. LA Cafe) has some places for freelancers. Being a freelancer plays perfectly into the lack of self-discipline many filipino women have. They set their own hours and days to work. They can pretend their freelancing will lead them to meet a foreigner (usually American or Australian) who will marry them and get them out of the Philippines.
    Plus, the really pretty ones who have decided to make hooking a career (while they have the looks) can work for the Burgos St. bars and service the wealthy (3000 peso barfine plus tip to the woman).

When one considers the 2-3 hour travel time (each way), gambling on the weather, and having to settle for usually less attractive hookers who have had more bedroom miles racked up, Angeles City is not really your best choice. Nothing to do there but have sex and drink, which most guys get tired of after 2-3 days. Stick to LA Cafe, stay at the Pearl Manila Hotel (with its in-room safes with digital locks for which you set your own code) and enjoy the malls (MegaMall, Glorietta Mall and the very close Robinson's Mall Ermita). Don't forget the astroglide lubricant (available at WalMart, next to condoms). Happy traveling.
    i found the girls in manila to be a lot better looking than the
    working girls in angeles city

i found the girls in ac very "average" looking

dont get me wrong they are not ugly but you will find better looking girls in manila

The Agency
    Ok looks tend to favour the manila girls... also they wil find it easier to do a bit of odd freelance in LA CAFE etc,,rather than ben in Angels where I Imagine everyone knows each other???
    But what about been sexualy different?? are the AC girls more likely to be into anal and cim etc???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information