Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Different Shapes of Pussy, Whats your favorite?

Come on mongers, you must notice as there are different shapes and sizes of dicks, there are also different shapes and sizes of yes (our stock in trade) PUSSY.

What is your favorite?

Is there a difference?

What are your experiences?

Only you can tell!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybboi
    Come on mongers, you must notice as there are different shapes and sizes of dicks,

Only dick I pay any attention to is my own.

there are also different shapes and sizes of yes (our stock in trade) PUSSY.

What is your favorite?
    Obviously shallow & tight is best, but hittin' floppy loose is a challenge.

Is there a difference?
    I just know about floppy loose and shallow & tight. That stuff about hi & low is just booty (or a lack thereof). Chicks with no ass don't raise up as much

What are your experiences?
    Doing AMPs you tend to get shallow pussies and some can't take the whole thing.

Scientifically and anatomically there is a difference in location, shapes and sizes of female genetailia.

I had this one spinner (thin but nice figured p4p) who could take a big dick anywhere mouth, vagina, butt. Then I had this stocky chick with ass out to a mile and she could not take 4 inches of dick!

Then there is the Zim-girl and her pussy is as wide and deep as the Zambezi river.

as long as they don't smell bad

As long as they don't bite

I like large, puffy pussy lips, with a lot of hair (not just on the pussy but inner thighs, lower stomach, ass, etc.). You usually have to date trailer trash type women or chubby ladies to find pussies like this, since most women shave nowadays. The last 5 women I've been with have all been shaved bare. What a shame.

Thumbs up

Just fucked puffy lips and a large clit. Squirters are even better. Shaved or racing stripe.

Banned

fully shaved

Completly shaved pussy only !

Banned

Hate this modern trend to bare-shaved pubes and removes the hint of mystery. A naked vulva is rarely a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by oljoe1
    Hate this modern trend to bare-shaved pubes and removes the hint of mystery. A naked vulva is rarely a thing of beauty.
    I agree. I am in the minority but I like them au naturel. A shaved pussy is fun every once in awhile but not for a steady diet. I'm a bush-eating koala bear.

Quote Originally Posted by oljoe1
    I also agree. A shaved pussy looks like a pre-pubescent girl and turns me off. I need at least *some* hair to keep me interested. When the rash from shaving or waxing shows up, it is a STRONG turn off for me.

Many women seem to delight in being completely shaved. I don't understand it. I like the shape of the pubic hair region. This has become a factor for me in mongering. I now ask how she keeps herself down there.

I don't mind the pussy hair so much: shaved smooth is cool, but unshaven is pleasant. I do have an issue with the number of providers (usually black girls) wearing wigs and weaves. I like to tug on their hair during a BJ or just grab a handful in mish or doggie, but when it looks like it'll come off I don't push for it. Still, I'm a sucker for a ponytail.

I like shaved pussy

shaved pussy is a delight, vulva being more visible. To caress a shaved pussy has its own attraction for me. By opening apart the both vulva lips and placing the penis tip in between and staying there in this position for a while has its own zest and then pushing forward slightly penentrting half. Then withrawing a bit and master stroke with full thrust will make the receiver the happiest soul on earth. Rest is formality.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information