Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Gringo resident, an update on places, girls & hotels

Just a quick update on all things Belizean. As regulars, residents and visitors will know, the scene in Belize is crap. But hey, what do you want from a population of 250,000.

Raul's (outside of Belize City) is still the place to go 7 evenings a week - non-regulars will pay up to US$50 for 30 mins with one of the new young things that arrive once every few months; US$125 for a take-out. If you are nice & not too bad looking, expect a mini GFE in a hot concrete room with a Guatemalan, Honduranian or Salvadorian chica. Maybe Dominican, maybe a Belize chick on a rare occasion.

Raul (apparently) also owns Obsessions/Almond Hill, the more upscale joint on the Western Highway out of Belize. I'm always there when its closed for some reason or another so can't give a recent update. Enjoyed my visits a year or so ago. Officially open Weds- Saturday I think.

A newish hotel has also arrived on the scene, perfect for Raul's - Global Village. It's owned by Taiwanese, is a big building, clean, has a website (globalvillage-bz.com i think) and they give you a fried egg sandwich for your free breakfast. The rooms aren't a bad size, you get AC, TV etc etc and the rate is a flat US$50. Nice, eh? The best thing is that it's a few minutes from there to Rauls and is very chica friendly.

Other areas in Belize? Cayo is dead, although you could try Cosy Corner in Santa Elena (across the bridge from San Ignacio) - I've only ever seen humpy n bumpy Spanish chicas in there but hey, after a few rums you may be a braver soul than I. Across the way (and down a bit) from Corner is La Pasadita, a not bad outside bar with music, dark corners and maybe 5 girls at most. This is mainly a feature bar (girls hang n you buy them drinks), but they get drunk and are only a step a way from going back with you for whatever you negotiate.

Also in Santa Elena is Aki Mi Quedo. Driving away from the bridges, its the second or third right, up a steep bumpy side road. The place is newly refurbed by the owner and he is modelling it on the Melchor style - bar, loud Spanish tunes, cabins out back. I've only ever found one girl without huge fat thighs, for about US$25.

There is also a cute crack ho working the highway - US$10 for all you can get!

ENjoy.
    Last edited by female_fan_club; 05-15-2006 at 05:58 PM. Reason: bad spelling :)

Obsession has closed down. It was rented by Rauls for a few months but was raided by immigration and Raul threw in the towel.

So for now the only good brothel remains Rauls on the Northern Highway. Strip dancing every night except for Monday nights.

You need to check constantly for fresh girls that come in sometimes for only a month or so.

You can often find 9s and 10s - these are girls on the way to or going home from the top strip clubs in Cancun and other parts of Mexico. They usually are in Belize for a couple of weeks raising cash to continue their journey.

Across the border from Belize, Melchor De Mencos, Guatemala try the Puerta Negra, one block from the main street. Mostly fat chicks but sometimes a gem is in place for a short while - again a top girl raising cash before continuing her journey to Mexico.

I hear good stuff about Puerto Barrios (Guatemala) but have not ventured there yet - but seen some really good chicks from there in Belize.

Banned

Hey Natty and Female Fan Club What about the XXX Action in Orange Walk? I heard there are a bunch of brothels there. What about also Across the border from Belize in Chetumal? I have never heard of a Sex Report from this city at all? Any info on that would be great for sure. Is there not also a Belize village not too far from the border called Corazal? I wonder if a brothel exists there too. O.K. Maybe I will do a yahoo or google search now on Prostitution too in Chetumal. Come on Guys post some new info on these places soon,,,, Sincerly Arecho Monger....

July visit via cruise ship

Anyone have any recommendations for places? I have heard of Rauls but is it reachable by foot or cab? And open during the day while I am in port? Thanks

Belize Update: On a whim we visited Cozy Corner in San Ignacio and our suspicions from the outside were confirmed. A couple of fat ladies over 30 were what was available - definitely to be avoided.

In Chetumal check out the Nicten Ha - a local strip club/brothel on the Calderitas Road. You can always find fresh chicas here as many strippers are in a groups that travel throughout Mexico and do not stay in one club for long. Also ask local cabbies in Corozal for e.g. to take you to spots in Chetumal. Be careful of taking your drink outside of clubs in Chet or worse, inside your car. Crooked cops often target drunk patrons and shake you down.

As a retired monger I have far better luck doing it the hard way - chatting up waitresses etc. and from there developing a network to connect with their friends - I think some call it a string of pearls? Be bold and do not be afraid to be shot down. As long as you are clean, sober and have the bank - anyone can pull in as many chicas as they want.

There are loads of beautiful chicas in Belize especially those we like, who descend from immigrants from Central America. One can find hidden gems, very fair skinned, brunettes, green eyes etc. A friend of mine from Germany went bonkers and left it all to marry a very young chica recently.

Most of these chicas are clannish and not seen on the streets much as they are rural folk. Find them in establishments such as La Cabana in Belmopan - a local disco/karaoke hot spot.

If you can invest time, money and effort you will be richly rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Arecho Monger
    Hey Natty and Female Fan Club What about the XXX Action in Orange Walk? I heard there are a bunch of brothels there. What about also Across the border from Belize in Chetumal? I have never heard of a Sex Report from this city at all? Any info on that would be great for sure. Is there not also a Belize village not too far from the border called Corazal? I wonder if a brothel exists there too. O.K. Maybe I will do a yahoo or google search now on Prostitution too in Chetumal. Come on Guys post some new info on these places soon,,,, Sincerly Arecho Monger....

Rauls is about 10 miles from Belize City on the way to the airport, thus you need to get there by cab.

They open every day from 6pm to 3am except for holidays such as Mothers Day, Xmas, Good Friday etc.

Monday is the day off for the strippers so no shows on that day.

As for day action you need to be connected (regular) with a girl in there and when in port during the day she can open the door for you in the back and go into her room so you can let off some steam during the day ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurTpa
    Anyone have any recommendations for places? I have heard of Rauls but is it reachable by foot or cab? And open during the day while I am in port? Thanks

travel help

I read somewhere that a good deal on travel to Belize can be had by flying into some city in Mexico and taking a bus across the border.

Anybody know which city?
    (I'm really asking, this isn't a joke.)

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.Man
    I read somewhere that a good deal on travel to Belize can be had by flying into some city in Mexico and taking a bus across the border.

Anybody know which city?
    (I'm really asking, this isn't a joke.)

What kind of deal is that? How much?

I know the best deals are usually taking an indirect flight to Guatemala or El salvador and then another plane to Belize. Usually the trip can be had (round trip) around 500-600 us. Try cheaptickets.com and see what you can get.
    Sluggin', one pussy at a time...er...two if I'm lucky.

To super budget out, you may be able to save a few more shekels by flying intra-Mexico only, i.e., drive to the border, cross the bridge on foot and then local taxi to the aeropuerto. Ive done this in both Nuevo Laredo and Tijuana. There are fenced lots where you can leave your car.

Flying to and busing from Cancun is a good option. It takes about 6 hours to Chetumal where you change buses. If you mean from MX City, its prolly not worth it (~24 hours) on a short trip.

bussing from Cancun isn't worth it

After more research, the fly-to-Cancun then bus-to-Belize trip doesn't save enough money to make a 5+ hour bus ride appealing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information