Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 348
  1. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
     
    Quote Originally Posted by kamasutra967 View Post
    No prob Bro, I've never try b4 but I can sense it isn't cheap!
    Let us know if it is good
    Quote Originally Posted by roodie View Post
    There are a few ads in the newspapers, stating that there have certified indian girls for massage - old klang road, jalan ipoh, bangsar, seri kembangan.

    I called once and made appointment in taman desa. But I chicken-out when got there - it was a huge chubby indian girl. Did not want any of my bones broken...
    Refer to Roodie's report, I think they are mainly for Traditional Massage, not for cheong...

  2. #167
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
     
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper10 View Post
    theres a mp in brickfields with indian chicks..but the enviromnent there is not so nice..kind of smell there..
    sounds not good...
    I think this is a place mentioned in the "brickfield quickies" thread, they are for quickie lover.

  3. #168
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7
     
    NEw bie here, so pardon me if anything wrong,

    Those looking for Indian gals,

    Try Pamross/blue rose at Bangsar - expensive RM80 gals so so.Tmn Desa, not bad as the massage is good. Third branch is in Puchong called Seven Hill Spa, try tina...superb massage and batin etc. Another branch of Pamross is in WIsma KLH Jalan Ipoh, never been there so no comment.

    Another one newly open in Jln Ipoh itself, gals superb massage + batin. PM
    for details.

    Other than that, Ritz Garden has lots of them. I tried Rina for massage + batin.....satisfied with her. Others have not tried. PJ De Inn got one FL by the name M*r*. Highly recommended.

    Cheers

  4. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    67
     
    Quote Originally Posted by mmsstt View Post
    NEw bie here, so pardon me if anything wrong,

    Those looking for Indian gals,

    Try Pamross/blue rose at Bangsar - expensive RM80 gals so so.Tmn Desa, not bad as the massage is good. Third branch is in Puchong called Seven Hill Spa, try tina...superb massage and batin etc. Another branch of Pamross is in WIsma KLH Jalan Ipoh, never been there so no comment.

    Another one newly open in Jln Ipoh itself, gals superb massage + batin. PM
    for details.

    Other than that, Ritz Garden has lots of them. I tried Rina for massage + batin.....satisfied with her. Others have not tried. PJ De Inn got one FL by the name M*r*. Highly recommended.

    Cheers
    Bro

    Pamross & 7 Hills Spa are for massages + batin only.
    I have been there a couple of times, the most I got was batin.

    As for PJ Inn - I have never tried, the place looks very low-quality.
    Any comments?

  5. #170
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    92
     
    Quote Originally Posted by mmsstt View Post
    NEw bie here, so pardon me if anything wrong,

    Those looking for Indian gals,

    Try Pamross/blue rose at Bangsar - expensive RM80 gals so so.Tmn Desa, not bad as the massage is good. Third branch is in Puchong called Seven Hill Spa, try tina...superb massage and batin etc. Another branch of Pamross is in WIsma KLH Jalan Ipoh, never been there so no comment.

    Another one newly open in Jln Ipoh itself, gals superb massage + batin. PM
    for details.

    Other than that, Ritz Garden has lots of them. I tried Rina for massage + batin.....satisfied with her. Others have not tried. PJ De Inn got one FL by the name M*r*. Highly recommended.

    Cheers

    I hv been to PJ de inn few times. But never saw any Indian. Pls eleborate more on this indian girl. May be u can PM me her name if u dun mind.

  6. #171
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    66
     

    Indian chick in Ritz

    There used to be a superb indian chick by the name C3L1N3 working in Ritz but dont know where she is now, cant seem to be able to locate her now. Anyone came across this one?

  7. #172
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
     

    New Indian Girl at CC PJ

    Bros,

    I was in CC PJ at late afternoon yesterday. Never ever before tried an Indian gal before. But yesterday suddenly my mood was like would like to try something different.

    Actually I called earlier to booked my regular girls, but none of them are working on Saturday. Too bad. Suddenly the OKT told that there an Indian girl in the house. Damn, I was feeling rather kinky thinking of screwing an Indian gal.

    Arrived around 4.30 pm, and was introduce to Sofea / Sofia. Nice petite Indian lady, but unfortunately not to my liking. Then, I was told there another one who are working. I don't mind waiting, and by the time 5.00 pm, the OKT said my room is ready. I prefer to take the hotel room instead of spa rooms.

    Once in my room, waited for few minutes till a tall, slim, beauty chocolate mocha flavor arrived at the door. At first I was thinking, why am I doing this. Never ever screw an Indian girl before. But what the heck, lets proceed.

    We started with massage, and she's really good at it. Putting right pressure ant the rite place. Really relaxing. She even give my head a neck crack. The one that you always get when you go to Indian barber. Then we proceed to bathroom. She really cleanse my very thorough. Every inch of my body.

    Once dried up, we proceed to the bed. I was asked lie down on my tummy. Backside cat bath, something new to me. She lick and peck every part of my body. Later she ask me to go doggy style with ass up. I knew this gonna be an AR, and indeed it is. A REALLY good AR with ball lickings and masturbating your bro while doing this. I was hard that time.

    Later when I turn around the normal SOP cat bath applies. However, when it comes to BBBJ, it was like in heaven. She really suck little willy like no tomorrow. I have to stop her twice, since afraid of cumming. Later she capped me, and we go cowgal, miss and doggy. She's really accomodating and keep on kissing your body and neck while screwing. At the end I came during doggy. Can't stand a good view of a brownie ass.

    Overall, I was satisfied of my adventorous afternoon at CC PJ. Here are that stats:

    Name: Sheila (ex-A1 spa, BB)
    Race: Indian
    Age: 25 (claimed to be, looks older a bit)
    BBBJ : 8/10 (good suction, ball licking but no DT)
    AR: 10/10 (never experience this kind of possition and method)
    Cat bath: 8/10 (she licks every inch of your body)
    FJ: 8/10 (normal FJ but very accomodating, but no ANAL for sure. I did asked)
    GFE: 8/10 (Friendly and experience)
    WIR: Definitely (for her and others, but not the other Indian gal. Not my type)
    Damage: RM258 (massage + package + room)

    So far CC PJ have 2 chocolate mocha flavor there.

    Enjoy...

  8. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    67
     

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Cake View Post
    Name: Sheila (ex-A1 spa, BB)
    Race: Indian
    Age: 25 (claimed to be, looks older a bit)
    BBBJ : 8/10 (good suction, ball licking but no DT)
    AR: 10/10 (never experience this kind of possition and method)
    Cat bath: 8/10 (she licks every inch of your body)
    FJ: 8/10 (normal FJ but very accomodating, but no ANAL for sure. I did asked)
    GFE: 8/10 (Friendly and experience)
    WIR: Definitely (for her and others, but not the other Indian gal. Not my type)
    Damage: RM258 (massage + package + room)

    So far CC PJ have 2 chocolate mocha flavor there.

    Enjoy...
    For your FR on an Indian Girl....we knight you to be SIR CORN CAKE.
    It was a best FR in years on this side.
    We rarely get any good FR on what you call CHOCOLATE MOCHA FLAVOR!

    Thank you!

  9. #174
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7
     
    Quote Originally Posted by roodie View Post
    Bro

    Pamross & 7 Hills Spa are for massages + batin only.
    I have been there a couple of times, the most I got was batin.

    As for PJ Inn - I have never tried, the place looks very low-quality.
    Any comments?
    In Pamross I got more than batin, body 2 body massage but no BJ/FJ. Imelda and Shini were good ones.

    PJ De In - Actually you are right but that day I was asking for massage but OKT recommended Indian gal. Looked at her wow not to be missed. Satisfied with her service.

  10. #175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough69 View Post
    There used to be a superb indian chick by the name C3L1N3 working in Ritz but dont know where she is now, cant seem to be able to locate her now. Anyone came across this one?

    Ritz is famous for Indians gals. I have been there few times for massage. Saw few FL with nice names but when paraded, phew better go for massage and batin la. Anyway Malays also not bad, heard Diana is good.

  11. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    280
     
    Hmmm..... thot it was 248 with hotel room; now is 258? Has it gone up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Cake View Post
    Bros,

    I was in CC PJ at late afternoon yesterday. Never ever before tried an Indian gal before. But yesterday suddenly my mood was like would like to try something different.

    Actually I called earlier to booked my regular girls, but none of them are working on Saturday. Too bad. Suddenly the OKT told that there an Indian girl in the house. Damn, I was feeling rather kinky thinking of screwing an Indian gal.

    Arrived around 4.30 pm, and was introduce to Sofea / Sofia. Nice petite Indian lady, but unfortunately not to my liking. Then, I was told there another one who are working. I don't mind waiting, and by the time 5.00 pm, the OKT said my room is ready. I prefer to take the hotel room instead of spa rooms.

    Once in my room, waited for few minutes till a tall, slim, beauty chocolate mocha flavor arrived at the door. At first I was thinking, why am I doing this. Never ever screw an Indian girl before. But what the heck, lets proceed.

    We started with massage, and she's really good at it. Putting right pressure ant the rite place. Really relaxing. She even give my head a neck crack. The one that you always get when you go to Indian barber. Then we proceed to bathroom. She really cleanse my very thorough. Every inch of my body.

    Once dried up, we proceed to the bed. I was asked lie down on my tummy. Backside cat bath, something new to me. She lick and peck every part of my body. Later she ask me to go doggy style with ass up. I knew this gonna be an AR, and indeed it is. A REALLY good AR with ball lickings and masturbating your bro while doing this. I was hard that time.

    Later when I turn around the normal SOP cat bath applies. However, when it comes to BBBJ, it was like in heaven. She really suck little willy like no tomorrow. I have to stop her twice, since afraid of cumming. Later she capped me, and we go cowgal, miss and doggy. She's really accomodating and keep on kissing your body and neck while screwing. At the end I came during doggy. Can't stand a good view of a brownie ass.

    Overall, I was satisfied of my adventorous afternoon at CC PJ. Here are that stats:

    Name: Sheila (ex-A1 spa, BB)
    Race: Indian
    Age: 25 (claimed to be, looks older a bit)
    BBBJ : 8/10 (good suction, ball licking but no DT)
    AR: 10/10 (never experience this kind of possition and method)
    Cat bath: 8/10 (she licks every inch of your body)
    FJ: 8/10 (normal FJ but very accomodating, but no ANAL for sure. I did asked)
    GFE: 8/10 (Friendly and experience)
    WIR: Definitely (for her and others, but not the other Indian gal. Not my type)
    Damage: RM258 (massage + package + room)

    So far CC PJ have 2 chocolate mocha flavor there.

    Enjoy...

  12. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    214
     
    still miss sonia (kowloon and ritz garden) very much...anyone has any idea ?? thanks

  13. #178
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7
     

    Spa / Massage with Indian Chicks

    There is one at Kinrara. This MP has 3 branches ie. Kinrara (behind Hong Leong & above Indian restaurant), Pak Siong (along Bintang Supermart) & Seri Kembangan (Near jusco above 7 eleven. Kinrara branch has Indian gals as far as I know 3 of them. V*c*y, L*l* & A*n. All good in thier massage. Heard one of them provide extra services.

    Anybro has info MP in Kuchai Lama? Pls share. Thanks

  14. #179
    A1 health centre in Allson Genesis hotel in Bukit bintang got a few nice Indian lady working there.

  15. #180
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
     
    Quote Originally Posted by IntimateRocky View Post
    Hmmm..... thot it was 248 with hotel room; now is 258? Has it gone up?
    Seems so, bro. Unfortunately I was on a weekend treat by a buddy of mine.

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts