Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: visiting GB

Cool GB Road visit

Friends, yesterday I visited GB, one pp up=250 and tips 200, one beer=100.

Around 8:40 Pm I parked my car at New Delhi Railway Station(Rs 20 for 4 hrs), then visited GB by auto(Rs 60). Kothi 64 is full of chinkis which is not my preference, next visited 56 found a good-looking gal (7 out of 10) there, gave the gal 250, gone to her room (which is very small 8X4 feet room). Nakhra started after I removed her clothes, so gave 100 and promised to give 100 afterwards, she played blue film in mobile, to my surprise, french kissing, boob sucking was allowed, fingered her she stroked mine, she refused to give blowjob saying "mu me koi land dalta hain kya?", overall good experience tried 3 styles, missionary, doggy, girl on top.

In 450 it is very cost effective, I saw some good gals are there, if you have a eye, may be good girls are very less (1 out of 35).

Damage: 200+250+100
    Gal:7 of 10
    Will repeat: yes.

You are correct Bro..
    I would like to share something about our fav room no 64. Don't go to the topmost floor, you will hardly get any one good there. On the 2nd floor there r lots of chinks available. But i am fed up with chinks.
    Also asked Paan Waala Bhaiya sitting outside, he suggested 56 n 57 too are very good room.
    Please share your exp.

And yes, girls inside 64, didn't gave me BJ or HJ. She refused even though I was willing to pay extra.

Damage: 200

hi jkrt2009 frm kolkata

Quote Originally Posted by intimate_no1 View Post
    Seems GB Road Thread id dead.
    Why can't Delhi develop GB Road similar to SG - Kolkata & CH/NL - Mumbai?
    Yar how delhi can develop GB? Do u know a fact about SG. it was developed by royal people i.e. jamidars, intelectuals, rich people much b4 independence. it is famously called Bangali Babu's Babugiri. they had their own buildings (Kotha). they were keeping one or more than one women here. they were providing these women everything to lead luxury lifestyle. it was a symbol of status to have kotha and kothawallis. Bangali Babus were visiting these kothas by rickshaws with two wheels and pulled by man in hand. now also in kolkata u can see these type of rickshaws in some areas. these women are from a cast called BEDIA (once upon a time a kshyatriya cast). In SG they are known as Agrawali. they are really beautiful.

now a days most of the property in this area is owned by these Agrawalis. this area was socially recognized more than hundreds year. that may be the reason it has not lost it's charm. but its tradition changed. now u can see 3 communities in SG. 1) building owners. 2) some buildings u can go only by help of pimp, pimp takes 1/3rd from girls. if you go directly still the pimp who have turn will take 1/3rd from the girl. so better 2 go with pimps. 3) in other buildings u will get street girls. LIKE GB THERE IS NO BROTHEL SYSTEM, WHERE GIRLS ARE KEPT IN CAPTIVE. HERE EVERYTHING IS TRADITION.
    so I want 2 conclude that SG is in present stage due to systematic evolution. if anyone want 2 visit SG I'll suggest 2 read my posts and other friends posts posts in Sonagachhi Updates.

further let me say my experience regarding GB. I visited 64 2 floor and top floor many times. nice fact is that girls are always changed. also I visited 56, 70,40(top floor), master building. 40 is near 2 HDFC BANK ATM. girls are realy good. AC room also available. but they will not allow mobile phone. u have 2 deposit it in counter and take a token. perhaps they do it prevent girls to make phone call. light is dim. in 56 I think a/c room is available. Master building is most costly. I visited both the buildings. watched Mujra. also had sex with 2 girls.

I will request friends visiting GB to do little bit research. if u like any girl, please visit girls repeatedly. gradually u can know the systems working there. ie how girls come there. who is owner, who is subowner, etc. and u can share the facts in the forum. this way u can make both GB and this thread very popular.

thats all.
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by kinghshera View Post
    in my last trip there what i ahve seen there that a girl throun out a boy from that fucking room becouse he have not paid tip (baksish) to that girl before sex . she snatched his shirt and the boy only in his underwear came out and take money from his freind and then given to the girl and then only she was ready to undress. the girl was using abusiv language to the boy. i feel very bad to see that. i was also not a good exp for me becouse my regular girl having his periods so they provided me her sisiter . i was not ready to take her but they forced that she is her sister please take it. but her sister was not good for anything . just garb 50 rupees tip and start nakharas . i was really angry but i have paid for her so i had unwanted sex . she just open legs and lay doun. any try as much as she can to stop my panis to go in by closing tight his pussy.after taht i hold her legs in my hend and pus full in one jurk. as i miss my regular but i have decided not to go on top floor
    where ever u go follow the tradition. it is very important in red light areas. in 64 I also give tips first. from prostitute u should not expect GF behavior. u see u r getting beautiful bodies just for 200-250. fu**ing in their pu**ies is better than masturbating. one tips that will work in all Red light areas. repeat girls. after 2/3 visits 99% girls will co-operate. all girls do not look beautiful after removing cloth. so if u find anybody good repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by paulo View Post
    My first question is whats the big deal with 64?
    Does it have some special kind of protection?

I've been in 55, 56, 58 and various others and they all looked the same to me.
    I was in 56 yeserday where i was told they were nepalese girls and there was guy taking the money. It all seemed cool.

Personally I like GB road.
    I'm just back from my fifth visit there and todays girl was beautiful, slim and had a great ass but terrible attitude.

They ripped me off for 560 as they realised i wanted her so the price started going up.
    I felt a little bit cornered so i paid up and went in the room with her.
    then she pestered me for another 200 for so long that in the end i told her to shut up.
    It almost escalated into an argument but i thought that wouldnt be very wise so i just said 'stop talking, im here for sex'.
    my other 4 visits were all excellent btw.
    Yesterdays girl was really into kissing and sucking my tongue and making loads of noise which brought me right off.
    i think only benefit in 64 is that rate is fixed.

Attitude of the girls is very good in 64. Don't compare it with any other.

Quote Originally Posted by jkrt2009 View Post
    further let me say my experience regarding GB. I visited 64 2 floor and top floor many times. nice fact is that girls are always changed. also I visited 56, 70,40(top floor), master building. 40 is near 2 HDFC BANK ATM. girls are realy good. AC room also available. but they will not allow mobile phone. u have 2 deposit it in counter and take a token. perhaps they do it prevent girls to make phone call. light is dim. in 56 I think a/c room is available. Master building is most costly. I visited both the buildings. watched Mujra. also had sex with 2 girls.
    bye
    Hi What do you mean by master building? It is part of no.56? Or it is a separate building? How much girls charge there? A/C room available in 64? I am planning to visit tomorrow. Do you know girls names in no.40 and n. 56? Can you suggest any name? I will write my experience as soon as possible.

hey budyy..i have heard alooot about master kotha...can u plzzz guide more about master kotha..its location..nd charges ovr der?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jkrt2009 View Post
    i think only benefit in 64 is that rate is fixed.
    and what is that rate

Yesterday evening I had gone to GB Road and first visited No.40, top floor. Girls are young and good looking but the rooms are very small and without enough light. It is my liking that before having sex I would like to see the girl completely nude and do things in slow pace. I realized that it was not possible there and visited No. 64 and it was worse than No.40. Again many girls are beautiful but the small rooms look like dungeons and dim, just like No.40. Moreover you have to wait in the Q after you selected the girl. I was disappointed and decided to visit a place in the same GB Road that was referred by my friend. It is at the beginning of the road when you enter it (when you go from New Delhi Railway station). It is the first Kotha (after some shops) at left side of the road, the staircase leads to first floor is broad one and look relatively quite as if nothing is going on there. At the first floor, second entrance on your right side I saw a young and beautiful girl, around 17 years old. You will believe if any one says that she is from upper middle class and studying in a convent. She was very fair and cute. The lady who controls that girl and negotiate on her behalf was Bimla. She asked Rs. 3000 but I negotiated for Rs. 1500. But after I paid 1500, she asked me 500 for room charge and I gave her. Then she asked 500 for the aunty who controls the kotha. I refused and asked to give me the money back. She didnít agree. So, I didnít want waste the 2000 already I paid. So I paid 500 again. I went with the girl. The place was neat and spacious and relatively clean. She rubbed salt in the injury by asking me 500 tips before doing anything. I got extremely annoyed but nothing I could do other than paying per. She didnít cooperate well during the act and I asked to give me good company. Again she demanded 500. She gave me so-so company after taking 500. It was nowhere near GF treatment. So totally I spend 3500 for 30 minutes and felt like cheated at the end.

In which number building you went tell me, i will also avoid that building. What is the number of that building. Thanks bhai for your information.

i agree with you bhai. Because repeating girls we can demand more action with them i.e Blowjob etc.

I would also want to know about Ramomsar's posting. Who is she.

Quote Originally Posted by indiarod View Post
    and what is that rate
    last year I visited. rate was 200. in top floor tips 50. I also visited 2nd floor many times. very fair north east girls. same rate no tips. I gave tips only 20 to one girl.

similar experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vasanth View Post
    Yesterday evening I had gone to GB Road and first visited No.40, top floor. Girls are young and good looking but the rooms are very small and without enough light. It is my liking that before having sex I would like to see the girl completely nude and do things in slow pace. I realized that it was not possible there and visited No. 64 and it was worse than No.40. Again many girls are beautiful but the small rooms look like dungeons and dim, just like No.40. Moreover you have to wait in the Q after you selected the girl. I was disappointed and decided to visit a place in the same GB Road that was referred by my friend. It is at the beginning of the road when you enter it (when you go from New Delhi Railway station). It is the first Kotha (after some shops) at left side of the road, the staircase leads to first floor is broad one and look relatively quite as if nothing is going on there. At the first floor, second entrance on your right side I saw a young and beautiful girl, around 17 years old. You will believe if any one says that she is from upper middle class and studying in a convent. She was very fair and cute. The lady who controls that girl and negotiate on her behalf was Bimla. She asked Rs. 3000 but I negotiated for Rs. 1500. But after I paid 1500, she asked me 500 for room charge and I gave her. Then she asked 500 for the aunty who controls the kotha. I refused and asked to give me the money back. She didnít agree. So, I didnít want waste the 2000 already I paid. So I paid 500 again. I went with the girl. The place was neat and spacious and relatively clean. She rubbed salt in the injury by asking me 500 tips before doing anything. I got extremely annoyed but nothing I could do other than paying per. She didnít cooperate well during the act and I asked to give me good company. Again she demanded 500. She gave me so-so company after taking 500. It was nowhere near GF treatment. So totally I spend 3500 for 30 minutes and felt like cheated at the end.
    yar I have similar experience. particularly in 40 and 64. but I request you to have patience and get used to the place. after all you are fucking beautiful girls just for 200-300 and it matters only 20 minute to 30 minute. after coming back from that place just take bath and change clothes. whenever I go that place I generally fuck one girl and wait for another one hour b4 fucking another girl. if you wait there sometimes u will get stunning girls.

regarding other building I think you have gone master building. I'll write about that latter, I'll give some tips. I'l try 2 put a map. first I have 2 write something hot in sonagachhi updates in calcutta. after that I'l write about that, because many people have sent PM me about Master building.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information