Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by underdog_ken View Post
    sori bros...i didnt hv d time 2 go online n post fr...
    i hd recently wen to Ar**** H*tel PJ...

since its my first time going der i gt abit nervous esp afta i saw quite alot of ppl ( look more like officers/bussinessman )..scared i turn up the wrong plc...went in to the counter n talk 2 d gal der...i took d package (208)...afta bathing 4 short while,i was sitting til 1 okt came n ask me..tol him dat i wantd 2 mirror first..he suggestd me 1 gal bt she was busy n must wait for at least 30mins...smal bro cnt tahan edi...saw one thosai was walking...took her...i was den directed 2 a room wer i waitd eagerly....den she came in...a little let down frm her face..vit upclose cn see pimple marks bt den was balance vit her boobs...before removing it looks like ard B bt once she remove d boobs came bouncing...really like it....looks like almost C (im stil learng 2 rate it) afta washing,she startd cat liking me....den wen 4 BBBJ...nt bad...nothing great 2 talk abt...den she startng rubbing her big juicy breast on my didi..den she rub her boobs al ovr my chest n thigh...shiok habis....she try 2 squeeze my didi between her boob...den cappd n startd vit cowgirl...really enjoy d view of her breast bouncing...nice 2 grab 2.afta few position i cum..afta dat washng,a small hug n i wen off....

name : Jasmine
    boob : mayb a C
    face : 5/10
    BBBJ : 6/10
    FJ : 7/10 (like d view of her boob during cowgirl)
    FK : didnt try
    DATY : didnt try
    GFE : 6/ 10
    Overall : 6.5/10
    damage : 208
    WIR : mayb if im hungry 4 boobs..;-p

sori if my FR is poor...dis is juz my second FR...
    Good try bro even though this is only yr 2nd FR, appreciate it.
    Some cheongster really know how to write good and long FR but this doesn't mean yr FR is bad. To me, your willingness to spend time writing FR is something all of us should appreciate.
    I believe you are still young, long way to go. Cheonging is like addicted to drug, be careful! Cheong when you can and not be out of control
    Waiting for your next FR..........
    Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best. ~Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by underdog_ken View Post
    name : Jasmine
    boob : mayb a C
    BBBJ : 6/10
    FJ : 7/10 (like d view of her boob during cowgirl)
    DATY : didnt try
    GFE : 6/ 10
    Overall : 6.5/10
    WIR : mayb if im hungry 4 boobs..;-p

sori if my FR is poor...dis is juz my second FR...
    Ya bro, I also tried her before and as your FR indicated, her look is so-so only with pimples mark but you gotta love those boobs, big & natural & nice to suck-suck. She just have to improve on her "service" only. She's staying at Puchong by the way...

Chanel @ Mighty Arm***

Hey guys,

here's my FR on 1st visit to this place. Went on Wednesday, 1st day of puasa, and damn, it was quiet! There were less than 10 cheongsters there, and I thought the MIB was gonna hit this place.

Anyway, checked out the girls, wanted to try either Haze or Kitty. Kitty was off, but Haze was around and she looked like the hottest girl at that place, hands down. Unfortunately I the dude before me just selected her, so I went with the OKT's reco, Chanel - cos apparently she gave good service.

Before the fr, I had to admit that I didnt enjoy the whole experience that much. She really prides herself on her service, and is always checking if im ok. She literally licks you everywhere and in every way! shower - fire n ice bbbj, on bed - licks toes, back, nips, AR, anything u want! While she licks, she allows u to finger her (w CD) and also to DATY her. She also offers backdoor if interested, for extra RM50!
    I have to say that although its a new experience, to me, I felt like it was a little rushed, and her pussy had a strong smell ~ and that put me off!

So after rushing through all the licking, we went for the FJ ~ my bro was only half mast ~ not stim enough for it liao...and SHE got worried ~ thought her service wasnt good enough! So in the end, she said she try to TFK and BBBJ me until I cum and I did eventually, I felt bad for her feeling bad >.<.

name : Chanel
    age : 28 (and she admits that she's "old" for this job already! haha)
    boob : C definitely, but saggy
    BBBJ : 7/10
    FJ : 5/10 )
    FK : didnt try (not when her tongue has been everywhere)
    DATY : didnt try (the smell, the smell!cannot tahan)
    GFE : 7/10 (she tries hard)
    Overall : 5.5/10
    WIR : yes but for Haze!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy& Crazy View Post
    Good try bro even though this is only yr 2nd FR, appreciate it.
    Some cheongster really know how to write good and long FR but this doesn't mean yr FR is bad. To me, your willingness to spend time writing FR is something all of us should appreciate.
    I believe you are still young, long way to go. Cheonging is like addicted to drug, be careful! Cheong when you can and not be out of control
    Waiting for your next FR..........
    thank you....yeah,im stil consider very young in terms of cheonging...i'l b careful s wat u say..thx 4 d adv...bt i gez my next fr wil tk some time coz i no longer in msia for d next few mths..bt 1ce im bck hopefully they'll b more fr frm me....

Quote Originally Posted by Whoosah View Post
    Ya bro, I also tried her before and as your FR indicated, her look is so-so only with pimples mark but you gotta love those boobs, big & natural & nice to suck-suck. She just have to improve on her "service" only. She's staying at Puchong by the way...
    very true..if her service improve it wil very worthwhile esp vit those kinda of boobs...

Thumbs down Smelly Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by anthrobus13 View Post
    name : Chanel
    age : 28 (and she admits that she's "old" for this job already! haha)
    boob : C definitely, but saggy
    BBBJ : 7/10
    FJ : 5/10 )
    FK : didnt try (not when her tongue has been everywhere)
    DATY : didnt try (the smell, the smell!cannot tahan)
    GFE : 7/10 (she tries hard)
    Overall : 5.5/10
    WIR : yes but for Haze!
    (the smell, the smell!cannot tahan)
    This is domething I am afraid of, smelling pussy like dead fish, am I right?
    It is really a big turn off!
    Of my cheonging time, I encountered one TY in KL with this smell pussy and I just didn't feel like to bonk her for next second (I booked thrugh OKT for 4 hours in hotel room n I just let her go less than 1 hour).
    Recently another bad experience in island with a Viet and I didn't care even though it was only half way of bonking n I was not unload yet, I just paid and left the place immediately
    Fully understand yr feeling but it is something we can't avoid, don't tell me that U R going to ask the lady :"Does your pussy smelly before I decide to take U or not?"
    Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best. ~Woody Allen

what happen to chanel? i always thought she would take care of her pussy. the last i remembered, there wasnt any smell from her pussy.

chanel expired dy lo... somemore her service was kaw kaw type.... imaging a sport always tekan kaw kaw... soon or later also will cham lo... pity her also...

time to look for new car dy la... Chanel turning into 80s Datsun dy....

PG guys 1st visit to Armada Hotel

Hey guys,

Me and my fren are from Penang we go down to KL on 14-8-2010 Saturday for some business & also looking for NL for cheonging – 1 Malaysia mah & we both also never try NL before. So here go my FR on the 1st visit to this place. We actually meet a cheong fren who is in KL and we told him that we are looking for NL, so he bring us to a few places but since is puasa month most NL is not working. I remember been to a place where we request the OKT to show us the NL is was like OMG really beh ki. Then I tell the KL fren about theWSG forum and some good review on this Armada hotel gals. So we pick up the phone call 103 and requested to be transfer to armada hotel, and straight away to the SPA and 1 of the OKT pick up and confirm that there is 2 NL working- 1 very cun and the other is NEW the look so so only. So we quickly drive over there, went to the SPA and requested the OKT to bring the NL. But OKT say that the NL is still working going to end soon. So we chit chat on the lobby, 5min only 1 of the NL come already, wau lau eh… really cun so I straight away say I want her. Didn’t even use the facility like SPA or Sauna straight away go the room. Waited for awhile and she come, her name is SITI.

She straight away remove all her cloth and man her body was nicely build no tummy, I think the boob is around C really like it so much. After washing, she started to cat liking me....than went for BBBJ...i got to admits that is the most awesome BBBJ I have ever experience before. Damn she is so skilful with her tongue drilling skill, even when she is doing deep throat you still can feel the tongue drilling your didi .

Than I requested to DATY her in 69 positions and she agree, her pussy is well groom, no smell at all. But that didn’t lasted long as she say she don’t like 69 as got something to do with dog style or what lah… She than capped my didi and started with cowgirl...really enjoys the view of her breast bouncing...nice to grab. Then we go for doggie and last missionary... and I load out before I can change to other pose... si beh songs after that washing and she told me that she is not good in massage so she will ask other gal to come for massage.

The massage was not bad but not much to tell as the ML is not cun gals. Hahaha… after the massage I rest for a while and wash up in the room and go to the lobby. My 2 fren is already there and I found out that my fren from PG also go for Siti and he also say her service is awesome especially the BBBJ. The KL fren only go for massage as he already got free load out in the morning at his GF home.

name : Siti
    boob : C definitely
    face : 8/10
    BBBJ : 10/10
    FJ : 8/10 )
    DATY : 4/10
    GFE : 7/10
    Overall : 8/10
    damage : RM268 with massage
    WIR : yes but wanna try others as well

Quote Originally Posted by hoopjunkie View Post
    time to look for new car dy la... Chanel turning into 80s Datsun dy....
    aiseyman. pitty her. any othe bros tried her recently and can confirm she has lost the skills that once made her great???

First Visit to Armada

Today was my first visit to Armada,got lost in the beginning as i went to search for the place in the hotel lift .The SPA is at the Armada shop lot building ,just straight up form the carpartk but no sign in the lift which indicate this.Anyway place looks nice ,rooms are nice too and most importantly the OKT's are very friendly.I was served by this OKT Heng and Marcus.After viewing ,i saw some interesting figures but opted for Siti just to be safe.Had to wait almost 20 minutes ,nearly wanted to walk off but the OKT's was polite enough to appologise and soon i was shown to my room.
    Siti was definately an eye catching piece .A quick bath and action started .She was great and clearly knew what she was doing .If anyone love's local NL's ,Siti should be definately a good try .

name : Siti
    boob : C definitely
    face : 8/10
    BBBJ : 9/10
    FJ : 8/10 (very accommodative)
    FK : NO
    DATY : 4/10
    damage : RM208
    WIR : will try others first

from day to day i want to try here...but still got no time..hmmmm

This is my first FR and first visit to Armada as well. Getting to the Spa wasnt really a problem through the hotel. I have to say that its a comfortable SPA and friendly people working there. The OKT was very profesional and nice. I didnt had to wait long, before the OKT called the girls one by one for previewing. Since I have been having some good feedback about Siti, i straight away picked her and went to my room. She came in after 5 minits and undressed her self immidiately.. was very excited as the NL was attractive looking. NL was also pretty friendly and can speak in english, but preferbally Bm. Her BBBJ with her tongue drilling technique was just best.

Name : Siti
    Boob : C probably
    Face : 8/10
    Ass : 7/10
    BBBJ : 9/10
    FJ : 8/10
    DATY : Never did
    damage : RM208
    WIR : Yes

Very satisfied when leaving.

Hi All Bro, I also long time not going to Armada Hotel, PJ, this planning going that place.

Any girl could recomander?

PM Me pls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information